www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Crowd crashers
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Crowd crashers 

Crowd crashing is ....
Cool 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Lame 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
Don't care 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Something I will bash you for 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
Stop whinging 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6

Crowd crashers 
NoVice
NoVice

Post Crowd crashers
Personally if anyone pulls the whole crowd crashing thing on me I will knock them out on the spot. Some people say it's a part of moshing. I think moshing is a release and was never meant to be an avenue to intentionally harm someone. Taking hits in the pit has always been accidental and fine, but this running up and hitting people ... to me that's an invitation to a fight.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:05 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Crowd crashers
What is it exactly? You mean like crashing into people who aren't in the pit, or like a circle pit or wall of death or something?

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:11 am
NoVice
NoVice

Vim Fuego wrote:
What is it exactly? You mean like crashing into people who aren't in the pit, or like a circle pit or wall of death or something?

Crowd crashing is when people run around the outer edges of the mosh pit and hit people who are on the sidelines. It's kind of developed from 'hardcore dancing' but instead of confining themselves to the pit they look for people on the outer edges to 'crash'.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:41 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Those people are cunts, but you've gotta expect to bet bumped into a bit if you're at the edge of the pit.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:06 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Super lame. Hate those people - they tend to give you a look too like you're not getting the full experience of the music by not 'participating'. I don't tend to encounter them too much these days though, which is a nice change.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:27 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

If this is the thing I know as "Crowd Killing", then it can just fuck off.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Spiny Norman wrote:
If this is the thing I know as "Crowd Killing", then it can just fuck off.

I think it might be, after watching this video the other night.

Those people are prize cunts. Some weedy little fucker tried it many years ago when I went to see The Ataris (yes, we're a bit hard up for good gigs here... ;) ). My little punk mate and I pissed ourselves laughing at him because he was so pathetic, and then squashed the scrawny little shit in the pit. I suppose a 6 foot, 100kg+ guy wearing a Morbid Angel t-shirt would have been absolutely terrifying for kids wearing Good Charlotte and Avril Lavigne t-shirts. There was no more attempted "hardcore" dancing after that.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]