www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 1:41 am



Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish? 

Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
Lacuna Coil 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
Within Temptation 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Nightwish 42%  42%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 12

 Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish? 
Author Message
Fluffy Bunny Rabbit
Fluffy Bunny Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:58 am
Posts: 433
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
Cristina > Sharon > Tarja > Floor. Would do them all, although Floor scares me.


Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm
Posts: 9948
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
Dont you like Annette? I think she is cute like Pikachu! Especially in that P.A.I.N. video.



Last edited by blacklorre on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:57 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 pm
Posts: 17647
Location: Shakespeare Cuntry
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
Vic wrote:
Cristina > Sharon > Tarja > Floor. Would do them all, although Floor scares me.

Floor's awesome. I even kissed her once.

I've kissed Tarja too, actually.


:mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Posts: 8341
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
Spiny Norman wrote:
Vic wrote:
Cristina > Sharon > Tarja > Floor. Would do them all, although Floor scares me.

Floor's awesome. I even sucked her cock once.

I've kissed Tarja too, actually.


:mrgreen:


:D

_________________
Why was the Christmas thread unlocked and then locked again??? Completely without justification.


Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:16 pm
Profile
Fluffy Bunny Rabbit
Fluffy Bunny Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:58 am
Posts: 433
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
blacklorre wrote:
Dont you like Annette? I think she is cute like Pikachu! Especially in that P.A.I.N. video.



Not really. Although that would be true for Tarja and Floor as well, so I guess I would do the honourable thing and do her too. That lucky girl.

As for Floor I would be afraid that she would bite my head off with that powerful jaw she has.


Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 pm
Posts: 21990
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
I've heard that both Tarja and Sharon are quite friendly. Christina is definitely friendly and has no problem chatting and taking pics with fans.

_________________
Image


Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:10 am
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:49 pm
Posts: 4234
Location: Australia.
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
The real question here is how many of us bought albums by these artists because we genuinely enjoy the music, and how many of us did under 'female influence'?

I will admit, I own 'Comalies' because of a girl. I did it all for the nookie :?

_________________
Image


Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:13 am
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 pm
Posts: 21990
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
My early interest in Lacuna was genuine. I took a risk and ordered their first e.p directly from Century Media back in 1998 without hearing a single note. I had only seen one pic of the band then, and Christina didn't look as good then as she did around the time of Comalies. I was just very interested in that kind of goth-atmospheric metal with fem vocals at the time, and was keen to check out one from Italy. What I didn't expect was how poppy they would be.

_________________
Image


Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:22 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 am
Posts: 7106
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
Lacuna, easily.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:19 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Posts: 8341
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
Stat_Rad wrote:
My early interest in Lacuna was genuine. I took a risk and ordered their first e.p directly from Century Media back in 1998 without hearing a single note. I had only seen one pic of the band then, and Christina didn't look as good then as she did around the time of Comalies. I was just very interested in that kind of goth-atmospheric metal with fem vocals at the time, and was keen to check out one from Italy. What I didn't expect was how poppy they would be.


Not in photo's maybe...

_________________
Why was the Christmas thread unlocked and then locked again??? Completely without justification.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:02 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 pm
Posts: 21990
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
^^I've heard that in 'person' it was a different story. She looked cute in photos, but that wasn't the main draw for me. I was just a sucker for that style and even checked out bands with less attractive singers (e.g Madder Mortem).

Incidentally, they finally have a new album on the way and I'd take them over any band in this poll for sure.

_________________
Image


Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:02 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Posts: 8341
Post Re: Lacuna Coil VS Within Temptation VS Nightwish?
Stat_Rad wrote:
^^I've heard that in 'person' it was a different story. She looked cute in photos, but that wasn't the main draw for me. I was just a sucker for that style and even checked out bands with less attractive singers (e.g Madder Mortem).

Incidentally, they finally have a new album on the way and I'd take them over any band in this poll for sure.


Well she looked stunning in 1997. Imagine a room full of metal guys drooling on their shoes and you'd be half way there.

But I liked the style too, Theatre of Tragedy, etc.. there was another band I can't remember the name, singer had red hair. I was writing for Friday 13th then s I got a lot of CM promos.

_________________
Why was the Christmas thread unlocked and then locked again??? Completely without justification.


Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:44 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.