www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - New issue cover
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:35 pm



Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 New issue cover 
Author Message
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 8683
Post Re: New issue cover
Beermoth wrote:
Why does Angela Gossow paint eyebrows under her eyes? :lol:

Yeah, I had the new issue lying on my desk and I realised it looked very similar upside-down. It freaked me out a little bit.

_________________
Guardian-reading Fairtrade coffee-drinking bollocks


Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am
Posts: 3373
Location: Kingdom of Loss
Post Re: New issue cover
There's a pic in the Amon Amarth issue where she looks quite slutty and good. She should recreate that look more - like that chick in the band In This Moment...FIT!

_________________
Image

MALIBUMAN wrote:
Awesome tits for a 15 year old.


Moses The Prophet wrote:
You are facial hair?


Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Terrorizer: As read by the Ayatollah


Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am
Posts: 3373
Location: Kingdom of Loss
Post Re: New issue cover
What do people think of the new issue?

_________________
Image

MALIBUMAN wrote:
Awesome tits for a 15 year old.


Moses The Prophet wrote:
You are facial hair?


Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Terrorizer: As read by the Ayatollah


Wed May 04, 2011 10:29 am
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 am
Posts: 12432
Location: The Bridge, Imperial Star Destroyer
Post Re: New issue cover
I liked the last one (Amon Amarth cover) but it's a hassle to get Terrorizer for me so haven't got the new one yet, no. WH Smith's in town centre is the only place that stocks it, and I don't go to town centre very often


Wed May 04, 2011 11:55 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 8711
Location: Norf
Post Re: New issue cover
I have the new issue -read the Gossow interview and thought it was good and was glad to see Pestilence amongst the pages. Saw the pic of current Morbid Angel and David Vincent looks fooking ridiculous - like he has just finished guesting on bass for Motley Crue. Pentagram and Septic Flesh pieces were ok.


Wed May 04, 2011 2:37 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am
Posts: 3373
Location: Kingdom of Loss
Post Re: New issue cover
The Primordial and Blood Ceremony pieces were really good, I thought. Can't work out if the lass from Blood Ceremony should be entered into the Admirers thread because of a big clevage.

_________________
Image

MALIBUMAN wrote:
Awesome tits for a 15 year old.


Moses The Prophet wrote:
You are facial hair?


Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Terrorizer: As read by the Ayatollah


Wed May 04, 2011 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 8711
Location: Norf
Post Re: New issue cover
She does have a fair set on her.


Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am
Posts: 3373
Location: Kingdom of Loss
Post Re: New issue cover
...AND she was totally highlighting them in those pics, the durrty bitch!

_________________
Image

MALIBUMAN wrote:
Awesome tits for a 15 year old.


Moses The Prophet wrote:
You are facial hair?


Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Terrorizer: As read by the Ayatollah


Wed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Posts: 9041
Location: Illinois
Post Re: New issue cover
Pics or GTFO.

_________________
Image


Wed May 04, 2011 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 8683
Post Re: New issue cover
Lugzan wrote:
The Primordial and Blood Ceremony pieces were really good, I thought. Can't work out if the lass from Blood Ceremony should be entered into the Admirers thread because of a big clevage.

The Blood Ceremony bit was good, although the side-bar about her enthnomusicology degree being titled "Ethno-WTF?!" put me off a bit. What the hell is that?

Good SYL review of course Lee!

_________________
Guardian-reading Fairtrade coffee-drinking bollocks


Wed May 04, 2011 11:44 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am
Posts: 3373
Location: Kingdom of Loss
Post Re: New issue cover
The Devin Townsend Project Wolfy. ;-) and thanks, looking back at it, could've been better, reads awkwardly near the end. I'm quite happt with the A Forest Of Stars live piece I've just submitted though.

I quite liked the Ethno thing a bit

@Fhil, it's hard to find decent pics, I tried googling them.

_________________
Image

MALIBUMAN wrote:
Awesome tits for a 15 year old.


Moses The Prophet wrote:
You are facial hair?


Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Terrorizer: As read by the Ayatollah


Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 8711
Location: Norf
Post Re: New issue cover
Lugzan wrote:
@Fhil, it's hard to find decent pics, I tried googling them.


^ Me too.


Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 8711
Location: Norf
Post Re: New issue cover
Is it just me or does David Vincent look like a proper "scene" dude on the latest cover of Tez - I mean come on man a leather short sleeved shirt with a police badge on it, you're in a death metal band not an extra on the set of Judge Dredd.


Wed May 18, 2011 5:52 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am
Posts: 4643
Location: New Forest
Post Re: New issue cover
Completely excellent sig gif timeandaturd, one helluva sketch that one.

"You can shove the Department up your arse."

_________________
Image


Wed May 18, 2011 11:20 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 44758
Location: Béal Átha na Slua
Post Re: New issue cover
Chris Chantler wrote:
Completely excellent sig gif timeandaturd, one helluva sketch that one.

"You can shove the Department up your arse."

What is it from? It looks like Hugh Laurie but I'm not sure, if so I assume A Bit Of Fry & Laurie?

_________________
http://cow.org/csi/


Wed May 18, 2011 11:27 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am
Posts: 4643
Location: New Forest
Post Re: New issue cover
Solaris wrote:
Chris Chantler wrote:
Completely excellent sig gif timeandaturd, one helluva sketch that one.

"You can shove the Department up your arse."

What is it from? It looks like Hugh Laurie but I'm not sure, if so I assume A Bit Of Fry & Laurie?


It is, yeah. Series 3.


_________________
Image


Thu May 19, 2011 11:00 am
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 44758
Location: Béal Átha na Slua
Post Re: New issue cover
Ah, ta.

_________________
http://cow.org/csi/


Thu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 8711
Location: Norf
Post Re: New issue cover
Chris Chantler wrote:
Solaris wrote:
Chris Chantler wrote:
Completely excellent sig gif timeandaturd, one helluva sketch that one.

"You can shove the Department up your arse."

What is it from? It looks like Hugh Laurie but I'm not sure, if so I assume A Bit Of Fry & Laurie?


It is, yeah. Series 3.



Ah yes old school or no school baby!

The site I got the gif from had entitled it "House gun fail" obviously because House is the only thing Hugh Laurie has ever done according to the yanks.


Thu May 19, 2011 8:40 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: New issue cover
That's not true! He was in that episode of Friends as well, on the plane.

It actually annoys me more when people refer to Rowan Atkinson as Mister Bean, even when he's in a different role. I heard a kid describe Blackadder Goes Forth as "it's in World War Two and Mister Bean is in it". I cried.


Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 44758
Location: Béal Átha na Slua
Post Re: New issue cover
I can't watch House. Not because it's crap or anything (I've only seen the pilot), but because that generic American accent is just so very, very wrong coming out of someone so quintessentially English.

_________________
http://cow.org/csi/


Thu May 19, 2011 8:44 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.