www.Terrorizer.com
http://forum.terrorizer.com/

211
http://forum.terrorizer.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2562
Page 1 of 7

Author:  jgsteffensen [ Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  211

WOW I cant believe i already got this.

lots of good stuff this time it seems: Rot in Hell, Cave In, Hang the Bastard, J. Randall, Cold Cave etc... not to sure about Slipknot being on the cover AGAIN but the last time was worth the read so this might be so as well

Author:  jgsteffensen [ Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

and Napalm Death

Author:  Annihislater [ Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

I'll be honest I was a little disappointed. The only feature that really struck me as me wanting to read was the Sisters of Mercy Interview in Dominion.

I'm not overly keen on the new review layout either. Nor the new scoring system, I preferred a number out of 10 rather than 5 blocks.

I was surprised to see that slipknot bloke on the front, but I guess your in the magazine industry to make money, and I'm sure he would have lured a few people to trying the magazine who might not in the past.

Author:  Moth [ Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Nice photo of Bill Bailey, don't like his socks though.

Author:  turdy [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Annihislater wrote:
I'm not overly keen on the new review layout either. Nor the new scoring system, I preferred a number out of 10 rather than 5 blocks.



^This.

Slipknot made one decent record with "Iowa" - the rest of their fame comes from gimmicks.

Author:  jgsteffensen [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

haha where's that gif from?? ^

Author:  robitusson [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Annihislater wrote:
the new scoring system, I preferred a number out of 10 rather than 5 blocks.

It's out of 5 again?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Author:  ribbons69 [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

timeandaturd wrote:
Annihislater wrote:
I'm not overly keen on the new review layout either. Nor the new scoring system, I preferred a number out of 10 rather than 5 blocks.



^This.


Indeed.If you are going to have marks out of five,then surely it has to be fists?

Author:  robitusson [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Step by step. Fists will come next. :) :) :)

Author:  Admiral Steev [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

robitusson wrote:
Annihislater wrote:
the new scoring system, I preferred a number out of 10 rather than 5 blocks.

It's out of 5 again?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :) :) :) :) :) :) :)



No half marks either!

Author:  Solaris [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

robitusson wrote:
Step by step. Fists will come next. :) :) :)

Fists my arse.

Hang on, I should rephrase that.

Author:  robitusson [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

steevXIII wrote:
robitusson wrote:
Annihislater wrote:
the new scoring system, I preferred a number out of 10 rather than 5 blocks.

It's out of 5 again?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :) :) :) :) :) :) :)



No half marks either!

4 fist development! :) (It would be 5 if the marks were actually fists of course.)

Author:  Chantler [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

jgsteffensen wrote:
haha where's that gif from?? ^


A Bit Of Fry & Laurie Series 3 Episode 1... sketch 5.

Author:  Admiral Steev [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Not liking the new design of the review section though... overall design too makes the mag look very, um, Metal Hammer, to be honest

Author:  Annihislater [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

steevXIII wrote:
overall design too makes the mag look very, um, Metal Hammer, to be honest

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Author:  Stevil [ Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Got the issue today. Only scanned through it earlier and tbh there wasn't much I was interested in. Will have a propper flick later on tho...

Author:  Tomomi Itano [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Glad for the coverage of sol invictus, the sisters interview was disappointing.


As was said in another thread, shining really are wanker uber alles. Usually I divorce artist from art but this guy is entering new realms of being a cock.

Author:  jgsteffensen [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Just finished reading the cover story, super uinteresting stuff right there.

Author:  jgsteffensen [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

Shining story was kind of lulzy

Author:  Termoid [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 211

The new album rating system is all wrong.

Page 1 of 7 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/