www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Film Thread Mk. VI
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Film Thread Mk. VI 
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Film Thread Mk. VI
I mean, I haven't, but I probably will, and it will probably be terrible (and the original two probably are terrible, but my inner child just won't admit it).

Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:54 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

The new Bill and Ted is kind of weak. Not completely terrible, but it is very unimaginative compared to the first two films, and Reeves looks unsure of himself for at least 80% of it.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:34 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

After watching Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story Of Cannon Films, I decided to watch a couple of the movies mentioned that I hadn't seen already.

Joe (1970): The father of a young Susan Sarandon (cracking tits) inadvertently kills her dealer boyfriend after she OD's, ends up falling in with Peter Boyle over their mutual hatred of hippies. After said daughter runs off when the truth is out, they both look for her - a series of events lead to some mad shit at a commune. I thought it was a cracking film! 5 Fists.

The Last American Virgin (1982): Sex comedy-drama which is a remake of an Israeli movie called Lemon Popsicle, it starts out as a typical teen coming-of-age sex farce a la Porky's before changing tone into some kind of drama about how the girl this guy is after actually prefers his mate (played by the guy who was Troy in 'The Goonies' and one of the rapists in 'The Accused'). It's because of this that I thought the movie was alright, although should've stuck to one tone or the other. Not sure we needed to see Stephanie from 'The Naked Gun' in her smalls but cracking use of the U2 song 'I Will Follow'. 3 Fists.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:18 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

I've just read that in 2024, the American Oscars will require some new rules with regards to diversity - I think it's a silly idea (I'm Eurasian incase anyone wonders) but my question is: how will this impact hollywood in the time ahead?

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3