www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Today is St George's day!
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Today is St George's day! 
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Post Re: Today is St George's day!
Sounds more like gang fighting than something strictly to do with immigrants.

Since the order of the world is governed by death, perhaps it is better for God that we should not believe in Him and struggle with all our strength against death, without raising our eyes to heaven and to His silence.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Myrddyn wrote:
Are you sure these problems in Leicester are (purely) down to immigrants?

How am I supposed to answer that? I get the distinct impression that you're not allowed to have an opinion on these things unless you've actually been personally stabbed by a Lithuanian. Which I haven't, so I guess the answer is not 100%.

Quote:
Nick Griffin could make all sorts of rational, intelligent claims (although I've never heard him make one), but he will always be shouted down for being a Nazi because he is one.

Ah yes, democracy and free speech is fine as long as no one says anything I don't agree with. I wonder if in 100 years, the Christian Underground movement will speak of the 'Prophet Griffin' who foretold of the Muslim takeover....

Actually the Green's are cunts too, but I wouldn't dismiss everything they say out of hand.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Angry Mob Justice wrote:
Sounds more like gang fighting than something strictly to do with immigrants.

Actually....a lot of it is (allegedly - because after all I haven't been stabbed) conflict between immigrants from different countries.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

What I meant was how do you "know" these problems are Lithuanians? I'm not accusing you of anything, anyone who says immigration doesn't bring problems with it as is blind as people who put blanket negative assumptions on immigrants.

My about "shouting down" Griffin is that he might make all the right noises about some areas of policy, but the fact is whatever he thinks about the benefit system/NHS/education/environment, he wishes to persecute people purely on the basis of their skin colour. If he got into power, once the darkies had been dealt with it would be queers, dissenters, the disabled and so on. This colours everything he says.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:58 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Myrddyn wrote:
What I meant was how do you "know" these problems are Lithuanians? I'm not accusing you of anything, anyone who says immigration doesn't bring problems with it as is blind as people who put blanket negative assumptions on immigrants.

How does anyone 'know' anything for sure? You can't trust the media, cos they've all got their own agenda. Basically before I stopped going out in Leicester the 'word on the street' if you like.
All I'm saying is that before you could walk anywhere in Leicester at night (within reason, I mean there's plenty of English people capable of rape and indiscriminate violence too) but it's only since the massive influx of Eastern Europeans that the police feel it necessary to herd nightclubbers around for their own safety.
I also have been told more recently that the pubs in Corby won't let women leave on their own after 10pm - (again, not that I'm suggesting rape is the sole preserve of immigrants.) But the reason given is 'because it's not safe because of the immigrants'. Truth is I don't 'know' this to be the truth, but even if it was it probably wouldn't be allowed to be officially stated.
I'm certainly not making blanket negative assumptions on all immigrants, as I stated in previous posts I have met some very nice Polish people, there's good and bad in all societies. I certainly wouldn't want to be judged on the behaviours of some my countrymen. Like some of the cunts that go to football matches.

Quote:
My about "shouting down" Griffin is that he might make all the right noises about some areas of policy, but the fact is whatever he thinks about the benefit system/NHS/education/environment, he wishes to persecute people purely on the basis of their skin colour. If he got into power, once the darkies had been dealt with it would be queers, dissenters, the disabled and so on. This colours everything he says.

Fair enough. But him being wrong about one thing doesn't necessarily make everything he says wrong. Even if it is a really big thing.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

So it's all word of mouth? which could have nay amount of truth and any amount of lies in it.

If Griffin is given a platform/power as a result of him being "right" about one or more things, he will ultimately use that to promote is racist ideals. Of course he isn't automatically wrong about everything.

In vaguely related news:

Roots of Islamic fundamentalism lie in Nazi propaganda for Arab world, book claims

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... laims.html

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:21 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

While some of that is probably quite true. Israel and Palestine would still shoot each other even without Hitler's speeches.

Since the order of the world is governed by death, perhaps it is better for God that we should not believe in Him and struggle with all our strength against death, without raising our eyes to heaven and to His silence.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:24 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Myrddyn wrote:

Roots of Islamic fundamentalism lie in Nazi propaganda for Arab world, book claims

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... claims.htm

"The conflict between Israel and the Palestinians would have been over long ago were it not for the uncompromising, religiously inspired hatred of the Jews that was articulated and given assistance by Nazi propagandists and continued after the war by Islamists of various sorts," said Jeffrey Herf, a history professor at the University of Maryland.

So it's all down to the Nazi's wartime propaganda. Well, what a revelation. Heaven forbid those Arabs would be able to make up their own minds about anything. Nothing to do with that ethnic-cleansing, land appropriation, illegal occupation business either. Conveniently nullifies where their coming from too, after all, it all comes from Nazism.

Puh-leeeze! :roll:

Anyway.... Happy St. Georges day all!! :) :) Way-haay!

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:47 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

OMG!

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:52 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Ninjas support Hitler as well now??!! :o

Is no one safe?

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

MALIBUMAN wrote:
So what does the forum think of his new claim that the Muslims are intending to outbreed 'us' and take control of the country in 50 years?

(Just curious, please do not take from this that I agree with him).

I think that he doesn't really understand who either "we" or "Muslims" are, if he seems to think that the two are mutually exclusive.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Female ninjas, and one is clearly short sighted. Political correctness gone mad

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:06 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Myrddyn wrote:
Female ninjas, and one is clearly short sighted. Political correctness gone mad

Wearing glasses, while throwing shurikens? It's health & safety gone mad!!!

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:09 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Ballin'.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Trawlin'.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Myrddyn wrote:
MALIBUMAN wrote:

I do know that it is no longer safe out at night in Leicester, and that is down to Lithuanian and other Eastern Block immigrants.

Well, that's the last time I go dancing with Nora!

I was served by a Lithuanian woman in a coffee shop in Sheffield last week (I asked her where she was from). She had the most beautiful eyes.

Anyway, immigration ought not to be looked at as a problem, rather a symptom of a problem, the growing wealth gap, which is another symptom caused by global capitalism.
There has always been migration and mass-migration, and I imagine there always will be. Whoever you are, anywhere in the world, you are descended from migrants.

This helps highlight why being proud of being born in a particular place on the planet is fucking stupid. Surely you can find something else to be proud of like your Judas Priest CD collection, putting up some new shelves, balancing books on your head for extended periods or breaking up a fight.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:59 pm
Gimp
Gimp

I'm sure the streets of Ibiza were nice and safe at night until the evil British turned up with their drugs and gangs and rapists.

Also, Muslims are about 3% of the British population. It would take some really rather serious long term multi partner systematic gang bang for them to 'outbreed' us any time soon. Which would be cool, but unlikely.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:14 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

THERE IS NO THEM AND US! Some of "us" are Muslims (unless you define "us" specifically as non-Muslims, and I don't see the point in that). Islam is a religion which can be adopted by people with any cultural background or lifestyle, this image of a horde of darkies in big scarfs arranging each others' marriages a) has more to do with aspects of Arabic and Asian culture than the religion and b) is just giving fuel to the idiots on both sides.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:00 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Heard you the first time Richie.

And yes it would surely be quicker to convert people than try to breed their way to power!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Sorry Malibu, that was at Buckfast Bastard (of the Milwaukee Bastards?) and everyone who keeps describing Islam as some kind of other group. Why do some people here insist on thinking that they still have some kind of valid opinion after I've already settled the issue?

(OLP - just in case you're not sure, I didn't really mean that last bit.)

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next