www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Today is St George's day!
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Today is St George's day! 
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Post Re: Today is St George's day!
Them Thelemites coming over here with their blood-ritual orgies and black magic(k), takin our jerbs and our daughters and tryin to out breed us good honest hardworking Christian men of ENG-ER-LAND.

Since the order of the world is governed by death, perhaps it is better for God that we should not believe in Him and struggle with all our strength against death, without raising our eyes to heaven and to His silence.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

At least the Islam's don't fuck children like the Catholics!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:21 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Don't, Malibu. We've got the GCSE in less than a month, and I've still got kids asking me the difference between Islams and Muslims.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Is there one?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

i think Mailbu should breed for the sake of the White race.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:38 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Fuck that! Why should I ruin my life for the greater good?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:39 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

TRC wrote:
Is there one?

Islams are more dangerous.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Richie H-R wrote:
THERE IS NO THEM AND US! Some of "us" are Muslims (unless you define "us" specifically as non-Muslims, and I don't see the point in that). Islam is a religion which can be adopted by people with any cultural background or lifestyle, this image of a horde of darkies in big scarfs arranging each others' marriages a) has more to do with aspects of Arabic and Asian culture than the religion and b) is just giving fuel to the idiots on both sides.

There is a "them" and "me" if someone actually holds firm Islamic beliefs, because I'm (mostly) agnostic. If they are merely culturally Muslim but don't believe we can be an "us". Same with all the organised religions. I'm not against anyone believing in Islam: decent Muslim people over football hooligans, problem families and public school cunts any day. [/nitpicking]

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

"Them and me" I can live with, though I still think it's not always the most helpful way of looking at things - though absolutely necessary in some cases, obviously.

"Them and us" is something I'm always suspicious of, though, mostly because it's never clear exactly who the "us" is. I don't like being forcibly included in some big wobbly mass of right-thinking White English Christians who obviously agree with whatever divisive and tribal opinion the person using it is putting across. I'm not denying individual differences, that would be retarded - I just don't like using those differences to sort people into gangs and then set them against each other.

I NEED TO DO MY WORK!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Join my gang! We are hand-wringing middle class liberals who used to be Guardian readers and still read it every now and then, who are also rabidly fascist on certain issues depending on our mood. We are mostly agnostic but a bit "Pagan" and very anti-theist, we hypocrtically eat meat whilst not killing spiders. We are pacifists who would dearly love to be able to kick the shit out of people we don't like. We hate the right wing whilst enjoying dressing as Hitler and hate anyone who is too miidle class and feel distinctly unfortable around anyone who is too working class, we would execute the whole upper class if we came to power but secretly wish we were 19th century aristocracy. We are great.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:19 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

You forgot "we like shit, whimpy folk Metal".

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Richie H-R wrote:
You forgot "we like shit, whimpy folk Metal".

The Great British Burger Metal?

Edit - there is no "h" in wimpy restaurants, shit.

Yes, we do like Gaybo Folk Metal and are proud of it.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:24 am
In the three years I've lived in London, in places like Tottenham and Walthamstow, I've never had any trouble - compared to growing up in Scunthorpe where looking a bit different made me a candidate for a crack to the bridge of the nose by drunken townies. I've found areas with a large mixed immigrant population to be far more open minded and considerate of other people than homogeneous white areas.

I've had not direct experience of homogeneous Asian areas - apart from Taiwan OLOL - but I'm assuming if you bundle together enough people largely unaware of the world beyond the end of their noses, there's a danger of maximum cuntery.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

During my year and a half in Coventry, God's bumhole, absolutely the only thing I enjoyed about it was the way the various immigrant cultures, especially Punjabi Indian, had been integrated into the city and visibly contributed to its modern development. Anyone from there who tells you that the immigrants should go home is failing to understand just how much more fucking tedious modern Cov would be without those elements.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Jimmy Christ wrote:
In the three years I've lived in London, in places like Tottenham and Walthamstow, I've never had any trouble - compared to growing up in Scunthorpe where looking a bit different made me a candidate for a crack to the bridge of the nose by drunken townies. I've found areas with a large mixed immigrant population to be far more open minded and considerate of other people than homogeneous white areas.

I've had not direct experience of homogeneous Asian areas - apart from Taiwan OLOL - but I'm assuming if you bundle together enough people largely unaware of the world beyond the end of their noses, there's a danger of maximum cuntery.

I feel significantly safer in much of London than I do in provincial Britain for similar reasons to the ones you have pointed out. In London everyone is "different" so the differences don't matter so much. As well as the cities ethnic diversity, there are more "alternative" people and (it seems to me) a disproportionately higher number of openly gay people; these things also help eradicate the lazy prejudices of a mono-culture.

That said the semi-ghettoisation of same areas: Mile End and the surrounding areas being predominantly Bengali, Lewisham being significantly Black, Bermondsy having the reputation of being a white ghetto; do lead to ethnic tribalisation. Also currently, it seems to me that the races don't really mix people live along side another but don't form cross-cultural families very much. Perhaps that's for the next generation(s).

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Myrddyn wrote:
Guardian

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:25 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

robitusson wrote:
Myrddyn wrote:
Guardian

I would only eat that if it was fair trade, ethically sourced and organic.

Once I'd finished, I'd feel guilty about slavery for a bit, then I'd check to see if any religions were having their holy days today and learn about them, then I'd go around telling all my white middle class friends about these festivals in a very loud voice so everyone would know how committed I am to diversity.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:31 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Myrddyn wrote:
Bermondsy having the reputation of being a white ghetto

Does it still have that reputation? last time i was down there it was quite multi-cultural compared to 15/20 years ago.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:04 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Myrddyn wrote:
Bermondsy having the reputation of being a white ghetto

Does it still have that reputation? last time i was down there it was quite multi-cultural compared to 15/20 years ago.

That's what I'm told, I've only been there once and there was a fair mix of black and white, some asian people.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:08 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Teaching in Tavistock was a fucking eye-opener for me. School of 1,500 kids, less than 10 not of White-British ethnicity. I had a Year 8 walk out of a lesson about Islam because "I don't have to learn about Pakis" - I rang the parents that night, and the dad told me the same thing.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next