www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:12 pm



Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010) 

How much of a period are you suffering if you post in this thread:
A bit 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
A lot 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
A Hell of a lot 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
RIVER OF BLOOD GET THE FUCK OUT 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 5

 Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010) 
Author Message
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 11047
Location: Hull
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Cuntmuncher wrote:
Termoid wrote:
Cuntmuncher wrote:
avoid shit Cuntmuncher like the plague

Image




wow this is just like being back at school! oh PLEEEEEEEESE let me be in your gang ! please!


hahahahahaha!


I wonder how much of your post is actually genuine...


Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 607
Location: in front of a laptop being edgy
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
wow this is just like being back at school! oh PLEEEEEEEESE let me be in your gang ! please!


hahahahahaha![/quote]

I wonder how much of your post is actually genuine...[/quote]

define genuine please. if you mean did I write it? then yes.

_________________
Castdown earthbound


Image


Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 11047
Location: Hull
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Cuntmuncher wrote:
wow this is just like being back at school! oh PLEEEEEEEESE let me be in your gang ! please!


hahahahahaha!


I wonder how much of your post is actually genuine...[/quote]

define genuine please. if you mean did I write it? then yes.[/quote]
If you can't quote properly there is not much hope for you I'm afraid.


Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 607
Location: in front of a laptop being edgy
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Termoid wrote:
Cuntmuncher wrote:
wow this is just like being back at school! oh PLEEEEEEEESE let me be in your gang ! please!


hahahahahaha!


I wonder how much of your post is actually genuine...


define genuine please. if you mean did I write it? then yes.[/quote]
If you can't quote properly there is not much hope for you I'm afraid.[/quote]



dammit! now I'm gonna have to talk to real flesh and blood people! oh please say I'm cool enough to be your friend? I'll learn to quote honest.



oh dear sleep deprivation + copious energy drinks = slight insanity me thinks

_________________
Castdown earthbound


Image


Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 607
Location: in front of a laptop being edgy
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Green Machine wrote:
You really ought to be quoting properly in that post, oh Termywurmoid.. :lol:




HAHA !

_________________
Castdown earthbound


Image


Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 11047
Location: Hull
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Green Machine wrote:
You really ought to be quoting properly in that post, oh Termywurmoid.. :lol:

I'm correcting him in other areas first.


Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 607
Location: in front of a laptop being edgy
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Termoid wrote:
Green Machine wrote:
You really ought to be quoting properly in that post, oh Termywurmoid.. :lol:

I'm correcting him in other areas first.



hahahaha! bullshit are you! the only correcting I partake involves my rather bizarre sexlife and that's not something you'd appreciate hearing about no doubt.


nice try tho fucker!



oh sorry I meant "tell me how to quote proper like and stuff"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Castdown earthbound


Image


Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 11047
Location: Hull
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Cuntmuncher wrote:
Termoid wrote:
Green Machine wrote:
You really ought to be quoting properly in that post, oh Termywurmoid.. :lol:

I'm correcting him in other areas first.



hahahaha! bullshit are you! the only correcting I partake involves my rather bizarre sexlife and that's not something you'd appreciate hearing about no doubt.


nice try tho fucker!



oh sorry I meant "tell me how to quote proper like and stuff"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me more about your 'bizarre' sex life.


Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 607
Location: in front of a laptop being edgy
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
hahahaha! bullshit are you! the only correcting I partake involves my rather bizarre sexlife and that's not something you'd appreciate hearing about no doubt.


nice try tho fucker!



oh sorry I meant "tell me how to quote proper like and stuff"! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Tell me more about your 'bizarre' sex life.[/quote]


hahahaha! your feeble dude. ffs. try some subtlety

_________________
Castdown earthbound


Image


Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:13 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 11047
Location: Hull
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Is your sex life bizarre in the fact you don't actually have one?


Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 607
Location: in front of a laptop being edgy
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Termoid wrote:
Is your sex life bizarre in the fact you don't actually have one?


no that's called 'not having a sex life' something I'm more than familiar with out of choice and wanting to avoid insane women.

as the 'debauchery' thread says I've landed on my feet FWB wise. the bizarre part is something I'm keeping to myself :lol:

_________________
Castdown earthbound


Image


Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 6716
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Cuntmuncher wrote:
Termoid wrote:
Is your sex life bizarre in the fact you don't actually have one?


no that's called 'not having a sex life' something I'm more than familiar with out of choice and wanting to avoid insane women.

as the 'debauchery' thread says I've landed on my feet FWB wise. the bizarre part is something I'm keeping to myself :lol:


So you start a self-infatuated 'help' thread about deviency and yet you won't reveal any details about your situation?

As usual when you post, Goat, I smell horseshit.

_________________
Katherine Legge wrote:
Termoid wrote:
If you could be any other forum member apart from yourself who would you be and why?

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.


Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:30 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 607
Location: in front of a laptop being edgy
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
DCI Gene Hunt wrote:
Cuntmuncher wrote:
Termoid wrote:
Is your sex life bizarre in the fact you don't actually have one?


no that's called 'not having a sex life' something I'm more than familiar with out of choice and wanting to avoid insane women.

as the 'debauchery' thread says I've landed on my feet FWB wise. the bizarre part is something I'm keeping to myself :lol:


So you start a self-infatuated 'help' thread about deviency and yet you won't reveal any details about your situation?

As usual when you post, Goat, I smell horseshit.



excellent! the thought of your choking on manure pleases me a great deal :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Castdown earthbound


Image


Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:34 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 6716
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Hey, maybe you should have it as an avatar!

That'll teach us squares!

_________________
Katherine Legge wrote:
Termoid wrote:
If you could be any other forum member apart from yourself who would you be and why?

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.


Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:37 pm
Profile
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm
Posts: 231
Location: dublin
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
^^^^Look Mummy I'm playing with the big boys :)
Also Beermoth beat me to the humble Topic.The King of chocolate coated crap.5 Fists If only they were bigger.
My current favourite are those big hazelnut heaven bars in Aldi. 4.5 Fists


Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:19 am
Profile
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm
Posts: 231
Location: dublin
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Morf wrote:
fATALLUNGDISEASES wrote:
My current favourite are those big hazelnut heaven bars in Aldi. 4.5 Fists


How much? Aldi chocolate is great. Too much for too little money actually. Far too easy to spend €5 on enough junk to last you an 8 hour binge.

Hazelnut Heaven is 69c. I think Lidl do one for the same price but the nuts are chopped up.


Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:35 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 25945
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Chunky Kit Kat White & Peanut Butter = awesomeness.


Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:12 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 44936
Location: Béal Átha na Slua
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Why are they marketing them as a new product, though? I've had the white, peanut butter and orange ones before. The white one's the nicest, too.[/Happy]

_________________
http://cow.org/csi/


Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 pm
Posts: 11918
Location: Ariens Garden
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
Not really chocolate though.

_________________
Image Image


Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:20 am
Profile WWW
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:23 pm
Posts: 2394
Location: Back of the bus.
Post Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread (est 22nd October 2010)
The peanut butter ones are the best by miles.


Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.