www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Dream Recorder Thread
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Dream Recorder Thread 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: Dream Recorder Thread
They seemed into it.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

All my dreams have been shit or instantly forgotten recently. Until about 5am this morning when I dreamt I was in a queue to get onto a coach that suddenly became a supermarket. David Hasselhoff was in front of me and started talking about the German national football team, quizzing me on each player.
I remember getting as far as saying Margaret Goetze took good free kicks for a nine year old when I realised we were actually inside the supermarket now. Boris Johnson walked past us both and started jumping up and down like an angry cartoon character, shouting "Down with the oiks! Down with the oiks! Down with the oiks!"
I laughed myself awake.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

I had a dream the other night where I was watching Anaal Nathrakh rehearsing, I was outside watching them through a window. I think they were in someone's kitchen and it felt a bit stalker-y. I did not schpunken.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:25 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post The Dreams Thread
Just a thread to share whatever bizarre, funny or interesting dreams you may remember.

I had a very odd dream last night, which isn't too unusual for me as I seem to only remember my dreams when they're extremely ridiculous. Anyway, this dream was more or less a Mortiis- related epic; in other words, it felt like the dream went on for hours and hours on end telling a story of which I was a part of. I'll omit some details purely for being too ridiculous to share. Also, this is the first dream I've had that's Mortiis- related (I'm not that crazy about him :lol: )

So, here's the story:
Mortiis died (which I was pretty sad about in the dream) and I was invited to attend his funeral... for whatever reason. Anyway, I got to the funeral and it was extremely windy and rainy and depressing. It was held at a cemetery, and the people there included myself and about 10 other people from the Mortiis Facebook fan page ( :lol: ). Mortiis' coffin was suspended over a freshly dug grave plot, soon to be lowered. It was open- casket, and Mortiis looked like he did in the 90's (long black hair, the nose, etc), and everyone was crying. When it was time to lower the coffin, they tried to put the lid on the coffin, but couldn't do it because Mortiis' nose was too long and those attending the funeral said that it would be disrespectful to allow his nose to be touched by the coffin lid. So they left the lid off and began to lower the coffin.

I thought the fact that his nose was too long was hilarious, so I'm standing there while his body is being lowered trying my utmost not to burst out laughing. I eventually had to pretend to be crying uncontrollably and then proceeded to leave swiftly, moving to a nearby tree where I then laughed for several minutes. By the time I had stopped laughing, the funeral was over and everyone had left. When I returned to the place where he had been buried, on his headstone someone from the Mortiis Facebook fan page had left the helmet Mortiis wore for the Født til å herske shoot. I was so excited that I stole it and drove back home.

Just thought I'd share that. :?

"Grishknackh was a man of contradiction... filled with dishonour. Once he said himself to be an elf, I look upon him as a cowardly squealing orc!"
- Mortiis, 1995
Cosmic Equilibrium wrote:
In all honesty I rate Killers below Virtual XI.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:00 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Post Re: The Dreams Thread
They could have made a hole in the lid for his nose!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:06 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

:lol: I was thinking that they could have just turned his head to the side. Dreams aren't quite so logical I'm afraid.

"Grishknackh was a man of contradiction... filled with dishonour. Once he said himself to be an elf, I look upon him as a cowardly squealing orc!"
- Mortiis, 1995

Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:27 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Last dream I remember involved two fat girls and getting stabbed with an AIDS-infested hyperdermic

Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:51 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

http://forum.terrorizer.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1236&p=101888&hilit=dream#p101888

Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:21 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Ah, I didn't think there was one. Someone feel free to move these posts to that, then. :)

- Mortiis, 1995

Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:39 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

I distinctly remembered reading once before about how fucking mental board members were, even in their sleep. In fairness it has been buried since last October.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:16 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

I once acted as the middleman when mortiis bought a load of NWOBHM stuff off my friend, what a lovely chap he was.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:30 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

I've always found him to be quite genuine. When was this?

- Mortiis, 1995

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:33 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Last night I dreamt that I was sharing a crappy student flat with (a short-haired, clean-shaven, quite chilled out) Lemmy and Mia Khalifa (who took her clothes off a lot, which was nice).

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21