www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Dream Recorder Thread
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Dream Recorder Thread 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: Dream Recorder Thread
Iron Steev wrote:
I dreamt I was cheating on Mel. With Mel.

Odd.

That could have ended so happily. ;)

Last edited by Solaris on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:00 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Iron Steev wrote:
Spiny's dream rules.

I dreamt I was cheating on Mel. With Mel.

Odd.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:38 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

I dreamed I was a pseudonymous, probably French graffitti artist (like Banksy but not shit) who signed his name as Mickey Maouss.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Last night I dreamed that Painkiller, Cromwell, his mate Monty, some guy I can’t remember and myself were in a band, and that our tour meant a long drive from wherever we were up to Manchester.

Our vehicle for this jaunt was a battered Series 2 Land Rover (long-wheelbase, two door), which we all also had to sleep in because we couldn’t afford any other accommodation. Crom was driving, and it was a bright sunny day so most of us were riding on top as if we were on safari.

Somewhere on the road between the town where I grew up and Manchester, we pulled up behind a khaki-coloured Series 3 Land Rover crowded with a bunch of alternative types I know from around Nottingham and Leicester (goths with Land Rovers is a bit of A Thing around here). They were all astonished to see me of all people in a private vehicle, and the petrol-head at the wheel was even more surprised (and rather disappointed) when Crom put his foot down and our older, slower and much more heavily-laden vehicle blew right past them and left them behind. Fuck knows what we had under the bonnet to be able to do that. I took off my top and waved it at them as they disappeared in our wake.

Crom kept this pace up all the way to Manchester, and then nearly killed everyone in the vehicle apart from himself and the guy I can’t remember when the street we were on disappeared below ground level. There was very little clearance, and the roof of the tunnel would have wiped out Painkiller, Monty and myself. Fortunately Cromwell heard our screams and managed to slam the breaks on in the nick of time, and brought the Land Rover to rest with the engine block already in the mouth of the tunnel. We were so close to it that I was able to raise my right foot and place it against the textured concrete beside the “Caution: Low Clearance” sign just as we came to a halt.

The three of us got down off the top and walked behind the Land Rover as the chastened Crom crawled down what was a effectively a subterranean street. Remember the scene in the rebel underground in Equilibrium? Like that, but peopled entirely with metallers and other alternative types.

The street came to an end between two public toilets and the entrance to the venue where we would be playing that night. Crom got out and started asking for directions, even though we were already just outside. The locals present obviously didn’t get many touring acts through that way because they were all really impressed that a bunch of clarts like us were In A Band, to the point where a reasonably attractive female (seven out of ten) with straggly blue hair walked up to us, grabbed my crotch and started trying to stroke me hard right through the fabric of my combats.

Then I woke up.

Last edited by Shallowthing on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:33 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Three spelling mistakes.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Typographical errors rather than spelling mistakes. I shall correct them presently.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:43 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Fucking hell Shal, you woke up before our set started? No commitment.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:25 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Might have been for the best - more commitment than talent, sadly!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

At some point over the last 3-4 nights I dreamed that I really liked Seasons in the Abyss (I like it but it's not amazing) and was annoyed that I didn't have MP3s of it but it turns out that I did. Weirdly, i think I may have had that dream more than once over those few days, it confused me enough to check my library just now, I don't have it. I know that's a "cool story bro" but it's a pretty odd thing to dream about.

I had a dream last week where I was travelling on the tube with Spiny (who looked as he does) and Steev (who looked like a cross between himself and the scary looking vocalist from Raging Speedhorn), the tube stations where like big, Soviet-esque dystopian future constructions and at one point they went above ground. When they did they became "open air" and like those roller coasters where your legs dangled at the bottom, they then went on crazy routes around London and I could "feel" my feet hitting the tops of buildings as we flew over them. We were having to hang on as we weren't strapped in, Spiny and I were struggling as our arms were too short but Steev was laughing with his big, burly arms.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:06 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Wow this thread hasn't been posted in for a while.

Last week I had a dream that 3 people burgled my house so I tracked them down and me and my dad beat them all to a quite literal bloody pulp with a massive hammer then I covered the whole mess with a pile of maggots.
Should I be a bit worried about this or have I just been listening to too much Autopsy?

Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:55 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: DINO-FUCKING-SAURS
I had a dream I was cast back in time to the dinosaur age and it was freaky...and lonely thanks to the knowledge from school, post the cavemen films of the 60s and 70s, that mankind wasn't around yet...

...except the weird space time people I discovered in a cave who dressed up like Harry Potter and Game of Thrones characters because they existed in a library.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:27 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I had one recently that I was walking down the street, and I witnessed an accident involving a cyclist, while waiting to give a statement to the cops in a giant mall, I realised my mother was being stalked by John Mayer, who I stabbed in the throat in a gladiator arena while a tv lawyer from one of those police procedurals like Law & Order made him sign a contract.

I also had one that I was really tall, like freaky oversized wrestler tall, and it was absolutely awful. I don't remember exactly what happened but I woke up in a state of sheer terror, and I didn't feel right for hours after.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:21 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Last night I drove though a zoo and was nearly eaten by a 100ft anaconda.
Then LL Cool J was stood by my bedroom door, holding a silver tray with a pair of binoculars on it.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Spiny Norman wrote:
Last night I drove though a zoo and was nearly eaten by a 100ft anaconda.
Then LL Cool J was stood by my bedroom door, holding a silver tray with a pair of binoculars on it.

But what did you dream about?

Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:07 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

You. Wearing diving flippers and a Postman Pat onesie, holding a 7lb perch.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

That must have been a dream as I would never be seen holding a perch.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:52 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

At a gig with Peter Kaye playing in a really good hard rock/metal band taking the piss out of the working class in the lyrics.

There were signs high in the hall that the audience were being filmed on the way in for the Philip Schofield tv programme (I got the impression it was covertly to laugh at them).

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:26 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

I dreamt that my dad beat my mum up because he hates Manchester United.

This is a particularly odd as a) my parents split up ten years ago and b) my dad never beat my mum up. Quite the opposite, in fact...

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:06 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Last night I dreamed that Slayer played in my local in Galway. The layout was slightly different but they still had a gigantic rack of speakers in the shape of an upsidedown cross. I was speaking to Araya as they were setting up their gear and he was a really nice bloke. The pub was run by an old man and I couldn't understand what the fuck Slayer were doing there, especially as they don't have music of any kind there. I mentioned this to Araya and said something like "I reckon you'll get to the second or third song before they pull the plug". He seemed aware of and indifferent to the situation. "Fuck it, they booked us". After the gig, I was speaking to both him and King, who was also quite jolly. I asked Araya the Judas Priest question and he murmured something like "Merauder", which might actually have been "Redeemer...", then said I should ask someone else - their second guitarist was neither Hanneman nor Holt, but some 20 year old guy with short hair and a baseball cap. Oh yeah, I was also going to ask them what their favourite Maiden album was, and which they preferred: Reign In Blood or South Of Heaven, but I woke up.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:48 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Did Tom look bored?

Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next