www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Missing You
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Missing You 
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Post Re: Missing You
what happened to quothers?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:31 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Everyone. I wish no one ever left.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Foeticide's a massive gayer.

What do you mean he still lurks?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Is anyone going to help me with what happened with SatRad?

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Duckstyle wrote:

Only when there's a consensus.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

Duckstyle wrote:
Solaris wrote:
Duckstyle wrote:
So sorry, but as I was away for a bit, what happened to SatRad?

Wanking injury.

Seriously. Some kind of strain in his arm/shoulder. He was back for one post the other day.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

who was it who joined the army?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:37 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

hostilesteve wrote:
who was it who joined the army?

Nomad, was it?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:38 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Yes.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Morf wrote:

Her poetry thread!

Oh and her lycra and make-up wearing chubbster boyfriend who she was at pains to point out that chicks loved. She was quite insecure about that whole thing and covered that up really badly.

I missed her poetry thread at the time, that was mong city but I still think people were unnecessarily cuntish about it. I tended to ignore the posts about her boyfriend.

Did you read her poetry? She was crying out for any attention she could get her hands on and people rightly mocked her for posting a poem about getting raped by an alien (who might have also been her father, I can't remember the ins and outs [WAHEY!] of the situation). I forgot about her boyfriend, he posted briefly and seemed to be one of those people who went to great lengths to show everyone how wacky he was.

Nilbs should definitely come back.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:45 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

what happened to nibbly holder ?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:53 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Steve wrote:
Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Morf wrote:

Her poetry thread!

Oh and her lycra and make-up wearing chubbster boyfriend who she was at pains to point out that chicks loved. She was quite insecure about that whole thing and covered that up really badly.

I missed her poetry thread at the time, that was mong city but I still think people were unnecessarily cuntish about it. I tended to ignore the posts about her boyfriend.

Did you read her poetry? She was crying out for any attention she could get her hands on and people rightly mocked her for posting a poem about getting raped by an alien (who might have also been her father, I can't remember the ins and outs [WAHEY!] of the situation). I forgot about her boyfriend, he posted briefly and seemed to be one of those people who went to great lengths to show everyone how wacky he was.

Nilbs should definitely come back.

She was an attention whore and her "poetry" was made of super AIDS but she was harmless and friendly and I did wonder whether the doggerel she'd written was a result of underlying issues - the "dirty daddy" thing you mentioned; which is partly what makes me uncomfortable at the treatment she got.

She was tasty, yes Was,that's a bit irrelevent on an internet forum* but I think she got a bit of a raw deal. As I said I found her attention seeking a lot less annoying than those two Mancs and they (as far as I know) never got flamed the way she did.

* That photo of another girl touching her jubblies has not swayed my opinion in any way whatsoever.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

hostilesteve wrote:
what happened to nibbly holder ?

He got a nice girlfriend and is working hard on his artwork I think.

Since the order of the world is governed by death, perhaps it is better for God that we should not believe in Him and struggle with all our strength against death, without raising our eyes to heaven and to His silence.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

it happens to all of us in the end

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:27 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Morf wrote:
Or Richie he's a teacher.

How do you feel about rugby, Subway and shit girl pop, Mo, you broken-record cunt?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Wolf Bender wrote:
That bro-talk stuff got a bit old, but when he was actually funny he was probably the funniest poster we've ever had on here (you heard Richie!) He also seemed like an absolute stand-up guy at Damnation festival.

I've just deleted your number from my phone.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Fhil wrote:
Don Primate was some youngster who liked shit music like Megadeth.

Used to start "What is your favourite Metallica album?" threads, and got really defensive and upset when people didn't take them seriously. He was also guilty of that awful "wat its just my opinion, cant i have an opinon now wat r u nazis?!&" thing whenever someone disagreed with him.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:56 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

What's Saturn up too?
Re. The Nilbster - top geezer. I'd have him back.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:41 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

JCC wrote:
I miss pre-hiatus JCC. Times were so much simpler then.

ime is a part of the measuring system used to sequence events, to compare the durations of events and the intervals between them, and to quantify rates of change such as the motions of objects.[1] The temporal position of events with respect to the transitory present is continually changing; future events become present, then pass further and further into the past. Time has been a major subject of religion, philosophy, and science, but defining it in a non-controversial manner applicable to all fields of study has consistently eluded the greatest scholars.
Time is one of the seven fundamental physical quantities in the International System of Units. Time is used to define other quantities — such as velocity — so defining time in terms of such quantities would result in circularity of definition.[2] An operational definition of time, wherein one says that observing a certain number of repetitions of one or another standard cyclical event (such as the passage of a free-swinging pendulum) constitutes one standard unit such as the second, is highly useful in the conduct of both advanced experiments and everyday affairs of life. The operational definition leaves aside the question whether there is something called time, apart from the counting activity just mentioned, that flows and that can be measured. Investigations of a single continuum called spacetime bring questions about space into questions about time, questions that have their roots in the works of early students of natural philosophy.
Two contrasting viewpoints on time divide many prominent philosophers. One view is that time is part of the fundamental structure of the universe, a dimension in which events occur in sequence. Sir Isaac Newton subscribed to this realist view, and hence it is sometimes referred to as Newtonian time.[3][4] Time travel, in this view, becomes a possibility as other "times" persist like frames of a film strip, spread out across the time line. The opposing view is that time does not refer to any kind of "container" that events and objects "move through", nor to any entity that "flows", but that it is instead part of a fundamental intellectual structure (together with space and number) within which humans sequence and compare events. This second view, in the tradition of Gottfried Leibniz[5] and Immanuel Kant,[6][7] holds that time is neither an event nor a thing, and thus is not itself measurable nor can it be travelled.
Temporal measurement has occupied scientists and technologists, and was a prime motivation in navigation and astronomy. Periodic events and periodic motion have long served as standards for units of time. Examples include the apparent motion of the sun across the sky, the phases of the moon, the swing of a pendulum, and the beat of a heart. Currently, the international unit of time, the second, is defined in terms of radiation emitted by caesium atoms (see below). Time is also of significant social importance, having economic value ("time is money") as well as personal value, due to an awareness of the limited time in each day and in human life spans.
Ray Cummings, an early writer of science fiction, wrote in 1922, "Time… is what keeps everything from happening at once",[8] a sentence repeated by scientists such as C. J. Overbeck,[9] and John Archibald Wheeler.[10][11]
Contents [hide]
1 Temporal measurement
1.1 History of the calendar
1.2 History of time measurement devices
2 Definitions and standards
2.1 World time
2.2 Time conversions
2.3 Sidereal time
2.4 Chronology
3 Religion
3.1 Linear and cyclical time
3.2 Numeric and Divine time
4 Philosophy
4.1 Time as "unreal"
5 Physical definition
5.1 Classical mechanics
5.2 Modern physics
5.3 Spacetime
5.4 Time dilation
5.5 Relativistic time versus Newtonian time
5.6 Arrow of time
5.7 Quantised time
6 Time and the Big Bang
6.1 Speculative physics beyond the Big Bang
7 Time travel
8 Judgement of time
8.1 Biopsychology
8.2 Alterations
9 Use of time
10 See also
10.1 Books
10.2 Organizations
10.3 Miscellaneous arts and sciences
10.4 Miscellaneous units of time
11 References
12 Further reading
13 External links
13.1 Perception of time
13.2 Physics
13.3 Philosophy
13.4 Timekeeping
13.5 Miscellaneous
[edit]Temporal measurement

Temporal measurement, or chronometry, takes two distinct period forms: the calendar, a mathematical abstraction for calculating extensive periods of time,[12] and the clock, a physical mechanism that counts the ongoing passage of time. In day-to-day life, the clock is consulted for periods less than a day, the calendar, for periods longer than a day. Increasingly, personal electronic devices display both calendars and clocks simultaneously. The number (as on a clock dial or calendar) that marks the occurrence of a specified event as to hour or date is obtained by counting from a fiducial epoch — a central reference point.
[edit]History of the calendar
Main article: Calendar
Artifacts from the Palaeolithic suggest that the moon was used to calculate time as early as 6,000 years ago.[13] Lunar calendars were among the first to appear, either 12 or 13 lunar months (either 346 or 364 days). Without intercalation to add days or months to some years, seasons quickly drift in a calendar based solely on twelve lunar months. Lunisolar calendars have a thirteenth month added to some years to make up for the difference between a full year (now known to be about 365.24 days) and a year of just twelve lunar months. The numbers twelve and thirteen came to feature prominently in many cultures, at least partly due to this relationship of months to years.
The reforms of Julius Caesar in 45 BC put the Roman world on a solar calendar. This Julian calendar was faulty in that its intercalation still allowed the astronomical solstices and equinoxes to advance against it by about 11 minutes per year. Pope Gregory XIII introduced a correction in 1582; the Gregorian calendar was only slowly adopted by different nations over a period of centuries, but is today by far the one in most common use around the world.

(etc.)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next