www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Things you fucking HATE!!!
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198  Next
 Things you fucking HATE!!! 
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

Post Re: Things you fucking HATE!!!
robitusson wrote:
"Bucket lists". Checking activities off a list on a countdown to death - Jesus, what shallow bollocks. If you have a "bucket list", just cross everything off it immediately and go straight to the end by killing yourself.

:lol:

I hate it when I'm not really in the mood for any metal. Like now. :?

EDIT: people who just seem SO NICE AND AGREE WITH ANYTHING YOU SAY. Gets tiring quickly.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:18 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Recovering from shoulder surgery:-(

Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:22 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

So - given no-one posts in 'The Mag' section anymore I'm going to put this here (given it would be something I 'hate'.

Has Terrorizer Mag died? Subscribers haven't been receiving issues for four months - no new updates on the website and nothing on the facebook page for the past couple of weeks...

What happens to the forum if the mag goes under?

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

They posted on Facebook the other day. If you follow them you probably saw it. They said they have been having unspecified problems which are apparently sorted now and all subscribers will get the two back issues they're owed through the post soon. They've still only made two issues since April though. They seem to have this problem every year over summer for the past 3 or 4 years. I reckon they probably won't be around for much longer.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:54 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

blacklorre wrote:
GHOST

I was just in CEX & this song came on. I thought 'I know this riff' and even started a mild headbang. Then I realised it was Ghost! (Cerise) :?

Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:53 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Politicians of all flavours. We're a week away from an election. Half these useless fuckers don't know what the fuck they stand for. And the polls are a bit fucked up too. One lot has the coalition of Labour and the Green loonies governing easily, while the other says that National (conservative equivalent) will be able to govern alone, and the Greenie treehuggers won't even get back into parliament. I get to make a couple of little ticks in boxes next weekend to try to sort this shit out.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:57 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

blacklorre wrote:
blacklorre wrote:
GHOST

I was just in CEX & this song came on. I thought 'I know this riff' and even started a mild headbang. Then I realised it was Ghost! (Cerise) :?

Evanescence are the 'Ghost' of FFGM. Will try not to listen to their new single.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:08 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Doom bands that do bloody Sabbath hommages!

Last edited by blacklorre on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:39 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Humans generally.

Last edited by blacklorre on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:18 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Living in a police state! (the increased presence was due to terrorist threat)

Last edited by blacklorre on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:38 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Vim Fuego wrote:
Politicians of all flavours. We're a week away from an election. Half these useless fuckers don't know what the fuck they stand for. And the polls are a bit fucked up too. One lot has the coalition of Labour and the Green loonies governing easily, while the other says that National (conservative equivalent) will be able to govern alone, and the Greenie treehuggers won't even get back into parliament. I get to make a couple of little ticks in boxes next weekend to try to sort this shit out.

If you are in NZ vote Labour- that new woman leading the party sounds fantastic- well from across the pond she does anyway....

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:43 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

markhebb wrote:
Vim Fuego wrote:

If you are in NZ vote Labour- that new woman leading the party sounds fantastic- well from across the pond she does anyway....

You should have that Pauline Hanson sheila as your PM. :P

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:18 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Vim Fuego wrote:
markhebb wrote:
Vim Fuego wrote:

You should have that Pauline Hanson sheila as your PM. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: or :oops: :oops: :oops: ?

Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:58 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

markhebb wrote:
Vim Fuego wrote:

No, she's a cunt, who is now our fucking prime minister, a month after the fucking election, put there by the senile old fuckwit who got third. The country is now currently fucked.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:30 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Hoodies! I've seen some beautiful band hoodies but the problem is they are very tight at the neck (most don't have zips) and the sleeves are too tight to roll up. This even the largest sizes.

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:10 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Can't stop going into spirals of thinking and brooding and it's taking my mood down pretty low at worryingly frequent intervals. I think I may need to talk to someone, but I'd rather not bother people, so I just stay alone with my thoughts a lot.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:50 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Albums being released only on vinyl or download.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:55 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

blacklorre wrote:
Albums being released only on vinyl or download.

Strangely that's the 21st century.

But what really grinds my gears is vinyl records without downloads. :evil:

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:33 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Cosmic Equilibrium wrote:
Can't stop going into spirals of thinking and brooding and it's taking my mood down pretty low at worryingly frequent intervals. I think I may need to talk to someone, but I'd rather not bother people, so I just stay alone with my thoughts a lot.

It'd be no harm to talk through it with someone. It helps, you'd be amazed how much. Have a word with your GP, they'll recommend someone if they can't help you directly.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:24 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Thanks, I might look into that.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198  Next