www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Things you fucking HATE!!!
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 201  Next
 Things you fucking HATE!!! 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: Things you fucking HATE!!!
blacklorre wrote:
Dont have relatioshit problems but theres still The Dentist which I dont enjoy. I know some people who find it 'relaxing'! I have a root canal on Monday & 4 wisdom teeth extractions 'under sedation' whatever that means coming up, not sure if they put you out. Also didnt particularly enjoy having an endoscopy.

Endoscopy > colonoscopy.

Good look with dentist, I hate them too.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:09 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

blacklorre wrote:
Dont have relatioshit problems but theres still The Dentist which I dont enjoy. I know some people who find it 'relaxing'! I have a root canal on Monday & 4 wisdom teeth extractions 'under sedation' whatever that means coming up, not sure if they put you out. Also didnt particularly enjoy having an endoscopy.

I put off going to the dentist for 10 years, until I had to go for a bad abscess. My old dentist was a cunt, who'd never use enough painkiller. My new dentist however, is the best I have ever had. She's pulled six teeth and given me a shitload of fillings, and I haven't felt a thing. Also, having a lady dentist helps because she has smaller hands. And she also has a cute hygienist, from the Czech Republic.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:10 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

This fucking album!

Now, don't get me wrong. I love the music contained within. It is one of my all time favourites, and favourite by Anthrax. The problem isn't the music. It's the physical media containing the music. I bout this on cassette when it first came out and used to thrash the shit out of it in my Walkman. Tapes being tapes, the tape deck got hungry one day and ate the fucker. By then, Anthrax's relations with their record company had gone all to shit, and I couldn't find a copy of this fucking album anywhere, in any format for frigging years! Finally found a copy on CD 7-8 years ago, and all was sweet.

Decided to listen to it while I was going Xmas shopping today. There's nothing like turning the bass right up and getting funny stares from people at the traffic lights and pedestrian crossings. All was good until I got to "One Man Stands", the second to last track. The fucking thing started skipping, and wouldn't stop. Did the same during "Discharge".

Two fucking copies. Both fucked. :evil:

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:15 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Vim Fuego wrote:
This fucking album!

Now, don't get me wrong. I love the music contained within. It is one of my all time favourites, and favourite by Anthrax. The problem isn't the music. It's the physical media containing the music. I bout this on cassette when it first came out and used to thrash the shit out of it in my Walkman. Tapes being tapes, the tape deck got hungry one day and ate the fucker. By then, Anthrax's relations with their record company had gone all to shit, and I couldn't find a copy of this fucking album anywhere, in any format for frigging years! Finally found a copy on CD 7-8 years ago, and all was sweet.

Decided to listen to it while I was going Xmas shopping today. There's nothing like turning the bass right up and getting funny stares from people at the traffic lights and pedestrian crossings. All was good until I got to "One Man Stands", the second to last track. The fucking thing started skipping, and wouldn't stop. Did the same during "Discharge".

i-tunes....

ps best Athrax album ever released...4 fists

Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:54 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

markhebb wrote:
Vim Fuego wrote:
This fucking album!

i-tunes....

ps best Athrax album ever released...4 fists

Nah, fuck i-tunes. I did rip it ages ago. Should have thought to check the quality of those files.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:48 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Going deaf! How am I gonna listen to PL?

"Its a battle as the ears start to fade"
"Broken ears cannot repair"

Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:16 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

blacklorre wrote:
Going deaf! How am I gonna listen to PL?

You should be thankful... :P

Seriously, my ears aren't flash either. I can't follow a conversation if there is any background noise. Should probably get my hearing tested.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:49 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

robitusson wrote:
Dogs. Fucking dogs. Fuck them and fuck their owners too.

This again. I want to get some shears, chop their fucking paws off and then stab their owners in the fucking eye.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:06 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Good advice - thanks.

And to you.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:30 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Waiting for food to cook, why in this modern age does it still take 3 hours to cook a lamb shoulder.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

Moth wrote:
Waiting for food to cook, why in this modern age does it still take 3 hours to cook a lamb shoulder.

Because some things are worth waiting for.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:56 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

That I'm not a writer! Guess who I would write a book about? Correct!

Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:02 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

blacklorre wrote:
That I'm not a writer! Guess who I would write a book about? Correct!

There's nothing to stop you being a writer. Getting published is a different issue...

Having been a journalist, a feature writer, and have a job lined up in the new year as a technical writer, I'm unimpressed by anyone calling themselves a writer. Anyone posting on here could call themselves that. Making a living from it is a completely different story. I've written an unpublished novel, and it's bloody well going to stay that way, as are the handful of short stories I've written. They're all shit. :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:05 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Vim Fuego wrote:
I've written an unpublished novel, and it's bloody well going to stay that way, as are the handful of short stories I've written. They're all shit. :lol:

Worse books have been written that sold millions.

Give it a go anyway.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:21 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Spam, of the digital variety. Been spamageddon here the past few days.

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:44 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Solaris wrote:
Spam, of the digital variety. Been spamageddon here the past few days.

Just came to post the very same thing.

Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:00 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

I've deleted/IP banned six or seven of the bastards today alone. Just fuck off.

Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!

Solaris wrote:

The recent influx of Eastern European spammery was quite unpleasant, glad to see they have been banished.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Medleys! :evil: Dont mind if its food but not music! (Almost bought that 2016 double Quo CD but of the 20 tracks 2 are fucking medleys of songs already on the album!! WTF - they could have chosen from many other great songs from their back-cat!)

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:57 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Capt. Howdy wrote:
Solaris wrote:

The recent influx of Eastern European spammery was quite unpleasant, glad to see they have been banished.

Plus none of those sex sites are even genuine!!!

Sol told me!!!!

Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 201  Next