www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Introduce Yourself...
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285  Next
 Introduce Yourself... 
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Introduce Yourself...
HappygoLucky wrote:
Hi all.

It's been a while since I've been on here, good to see the place still going.

How is everyone? Everyone still having a good time?

I went away for a few years due to life etc. and one of the many things that I dropped at the time was this place (and because Facebook is a lot more convienient).

Anyway, good to see all the old megathreads are still going. Time to dive in and get wet.

Laters.

So how long were you away for? I came back after 15 years...

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:26 pm
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

3 years - I got kinda burned out/bored of being on here and my life became a shitload busier so this fell by the wayside.

God, it's a bit deader around here than I remember, but then forums are a rare breed nowadays thanks to echo chambers like reddit, facetwat etc...

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:51 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

HappygoLucky wrote:
Hi all.

I went away for a few years due to life etc. and one of the many things that I dropped at the time was this place (and because Facebook is a lot more convienient).

Anyway, good to see all the old megathreads are still going. Time to dive in and get wet.

Laters.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:16 am
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

Yo Robbie.

How's the galleries going for you?

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:39 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

HappygoLucky wrote:
Hi all.

Laters.

Who did you used to be?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:08 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

HappygoLucky wrote:
Hi all.....Laters.

Attachments:
big_thumb_e7116318b5bed28374119ab095cf752a.jpg
big_thumb_e7116318b5bed28374119ab095cf752a.jpg [ 19.81 KiB | Viewed 1513 times ]

Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

HappygoLucky wrote:
Hi all.

Laters.

Thanks for this statment! Glad you are with us. What is better, Draconian Times or Black Album? :D Both are shite, haha, have a good time!

Common, give yourself a chance!
https://music.yandex.ru/users/lecter-zador/playlists/3

Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:26 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Tragic Idol wrote:
HappygoLucky wrote:
Hi all.

Laters.

Thanks for this statment! Glad you are with us. What is better, Draconian Times or Black Album? :D Both are shite, haha, have a good time!

Draconian Times is the better of the two.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:33 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Yep!

Common, give yourself a chance!
https://music.yandex.ru/users/lecter-zador/playlists/3

Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:34 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Necrolee wrote:
HappygoLucky wrote:
Hi all.

Laters.

Who did you used to be?

Obviously no one of any relevance.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Terminal.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
NoVice
NoVice

It's only about the fourth time I've registered here. Unfortunately, the forum doesn't seem to like it when I forget my password but know my email address.

I'm still the same dickhead that doesn't really like Judas Priest and people throw toys out their prams. :D

As always, I've been off the scene for a while but Halloween has tempted me back in true Metal style!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:52 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

SmellMyCheese wrote:
It's only about the fourth time I've registered here. Unfortunately, the forum doesn't seem to like it when I forget my password but know my email address.

I'm still the same dickhead that doesn't really like Judas Priest and people throw toys out their prams. :D

As always, I've been off the scene for a while but Halloween has tempted me back in true Metal style!

Yes, well... That chocolate fellatio avatar says it all. :lol: Thought I'd never have to see that again, because it disturbs me. :?

Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:21 am
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

Hello all, have been lurking here for a while and decided to join. From what i've read you all seem like a good bunch and know what you're talking about. My name is Mark and i'm from Brighton

Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:46 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Hey there Mark, and welcome. :)

"Grishknackh was a man of contradiction... filled with dishonour. Once he said himself to be an elf, I look upon him as a cowardly squealing orc!"
- Mortiis, 1995
Cosmic Equilibrium wrote:
In all honesty I rate Killers below Virtual XI.

Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:59 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

DarkMother wrote:
Hello all, have been lurking here for a while and decided to join. From what i've read you all seem like a good bunch and know what you're talking about. My name is Mark and i'm from Brighton

Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

DarkMother wrote:

Shall I do it?

Favourite Judas Priest album, um... what's the thing about the slippers again? It's been a while since anyone new posted here, and I forgot. :oops:

Welcome anyway.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:20 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

That's the Bigger Lads questions.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

DarkMother wrote:

Image Image

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:52 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Post Re: Greetings and Forum Suggestions
BlackPeter wrote:
Greetings all,

I am your latest member, Black Peter.

Here I have arrived to inform you of wonderous things and revelations etc, and to discuss general musical things, as well as insult and humble people as and when they require it.

My first suggestion towards improving this magnificent website, something that I noticed immediately upon arrival - is the limited amount of forum sections on this website.

After much research, I have concluded that this website has one of the best layouts of any Heavy-music oriented website currently [at least for the UK], and a fitting replacement for the now defunct BlackMetal.co.uk forum (which was the previous reigning champion of strange Heavy forums)

- and as such, there is no good reason why it shouldn't be improved, which would help encourage more people to frequent and visit here than there already is (seems to be a good user base already). So my first suggestion is to consider improving the main forum section to make it more like BMUK, which had things like an INTRODUCE YOURSELF section, a Philosophy Section, Religion Section, and LIVE EVENTS SECTION - etc. Whether mods would be interested in another thing but, I think most will agree it's a good idea.

This would also encourage people to stop using mindless crap like Facebook and Twitter for heavy debates these, for example, which we are confident is helping to dumb down the general population even more.

Anyway that will do for now, how dee doo, and hope this has been useful!

:mrgreen:

edit: Okay yes, this thread would do but - not the same as a seperate section where you can see users at a glance.

Does anybody else miss this BlackPeter? :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285  Next