www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - The "Things you really want to say, but can't" Thread.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 173  Next
 The "Things you really want to say, but can't" Thread. 
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Post Re: The "Things you really want to say, but can't" Thread.
Take your nasty foul-mouthed kids and your vile, obnoxious wife and fuck off out of the county.
You horrible gypo scum.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

I don't want to sound like the voice of PC authority or a whinging git, but "gypo" isn't really a very nice word, just like "paki" isn't. Although I'm sure the person you're talking about isn't very nice.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm
You're more sexist than most of my male friends. You're preaching to the choir and to people who have more experience than you. You're full of presumption and coming off as either inexperienced, disrespectful or a nutcase. Chill out and enjoy life.

Edited for grammar. :(

Last edited by Sacrebleurgh on Wed May 12, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:27 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

quit bitching about immigrants and politicians - you are an eastern european jew who doesn't pay taxes and has probably never voted; shut the fuck up.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Edward Penishands wrote:
You're more sexist than most of my male friends. You're preaching to the choir and to people who have more experience than you. You're full of presumption and coming off as either inexperienced, disrespectful or a nutcase. Chill out and enjoy life.

If that's aimed at me, there's no need to make it anonymous! Heh.

Myrddyn wrote:
I thought all wimminz were evil Shallowthing?

Women are women. Are cats evil? What about sharks? It's just the way they are, and I accept it. And before I get tarred as an irredeemable misogynist, I feel I should also point out that I love women. Seventy-five to eighty percent of my friends are female, and I would be perfectly happy to be the last man on Earth.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:47 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

I'm not racist, 75% of my friends are black.

Obvious, I know, but I'm tired.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:49 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Very obvious. I was aware of that as I wrote it, but then I thought "Nah, nobody would sink that low."

Wed May 12, 2010 9:51 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Welcome to the internet.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:52 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Slight ironic twist: I don't have any black friends. Not a race issue at all, other than the alternative scene being very, very white.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 pm
Shallowthing wrote:
Edward Penishands wrote:

If that's aimed at me, there's no need to make it anonymous! Heh.

Myrddyn wrote:
I thought all wimminz were evil Shallowthing?

Women are women. Are cats evil? What about sharks? It's just the way they are, and I accept it. And before I get tarred as an irredeemable misogynist, I feel I should also point out that I love women. Seventy-five to eighty percent of my friends are female, and I would be perfectly happy to be the last man on Earth.

It's aimed at a very good feminist friend of mine. She's wonderful but she can't handle criticism yet easily dishes it out. I'm patient with her.

You are sexist Shallowthing. All people are different. I'm disappointed with you because otherwise you seem very intelligent.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:58 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

I can't say anything because I work with you now but I've kinda fancied you more than the guy I'm sleeping with ever since you moved house because of your cat.

Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I'm slightly uncomfortable with the thought of anyone attaching sufficient significance to anything I say to feel let down by it. Probably best you don't. Yes, everybody is different, but I'd disagree with your other two points. I used to think I was intelligent about ten years ago, but I'm afraid I'm as thick as two short planks these days.

I could still write a lengthy point-by-point dissection of your allegation of sexism, but I'm not going to because right now I'm drained and depressed and really can't be arsed. Another time, maybe.

Wed May 12, 2010 10:09 pm
Let me rephrase that. I'm disappointed that people like you exist. No offense.

Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

It's okay, no offence taken!

Wed May 12, 2010 10:17 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Cunt.

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.

Wed May 12, 2010 11:32 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Wolf Bender wrote:
I don't want to sound like the voice of PC authority or a whinging git, but "gypo" isn't really a very nice word, just like "paki" isn't. Although I'm sure the person you're talking about isn't very nice.

No. They're actual gypsies who used to live on a gypsy camp. Until they were thrown off it for constant abusive behaviour and given social housing.
The day we moved in, the very first thing their (then) six year old boy said to the wife was "Fuck off". Things went downhill from there.
Asbos, injunctions, police raids and threats of eviction don't even phase these cockroaches in the slightest. They claim to live on dole money and benefits yet he works illegally, she has a nice line in catalogue fraud (convicted but let off) and they have a brand new - and I do mean brand new - car every 6 months.
Their kids are abusive and have been arrested, given Asbos and they still seem to think they own the entire street. They scream, shout and fight with each other in the middle of the night (another part of their family - just as bad - live only three doors away) and they've had the police called on them more times than I've scratched my arse.
They've abused police officers and still got away with nothing but a slap on the wrists.
They were found guilty a year ago of defrauding the local council to the tune of £30,000.
Their punishment?
They had to pay back £1 because they declared themselves bankrupt.
Less than a week later there was another brand new car (valued somewhere around £20,000) in their parking spot.
They're scum and nobody can touch them.

Wed May 12, 2010 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

No, you daffy cunt, it's not you I'm looking for! Ifucking blind! How could you even see it in my eyes, all lthey see are the vast void of blackness that permeates my outlook in this ridiculous life!

Christ, next thing you'll be telling me is that you're a nigge-

Oh fuck.

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.

Wed May 12, 2010 11:38 pm
Fluffy Bunny Rabbit
Fluffy Bunny Rabbit

Ha!

Seriously dude. Man the FUCK UP before someone kicks the shit out of you.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:07 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

You can't manage to save your fucking life you backstabbing cunt.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:08 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

The reason noone wanted to take up the offer of gigging again is because you make the experience unbearable with your know it all, overbearing, somehow believing you work harder than everyone else presence, and your refusal to shut the fuck up about your "plans" for even a second.

Your new mate is quite frankly, a racist chavling little cock in metal clothing, and if he mentions Dimebag one more time I will punch him in his smarmy nasal voiced rat fucking face.

I don't care about your wacky drunken holiday adventures in Spain with your mates, and I would rather gargle junkie shit than watch your hi-larious videos of them. All the vodka in the world cannot mask the fact that they are the most tedious greedy grasping yuppie fucknuts in the history of the planet, and the only reason I ever tolerated any of them is because, apart from the fact you are family and I love you and I didn't want to upset you, I just wanted to cop off with most of the girls. And I did.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 3453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 173  Next