www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - The "Things you really want to say, but can't" Thread.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 3453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 173  Next
 The "Things you really want to say, but can't" Thread. 
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Post Re: The "Things you really want to say, but can't" Thread.
First one's for Richie.

Kid, you have no idea how close I came to just getting thrown off my PGCE cos I wanted to fucking punch you, you obnoxious spoilt twat.

I have lots like Richie's first one too, but in general I would just like to say to every shitty kid I taught's parents, YOU ARE A FUCKING CUNT AND YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BRED UNLESS YOU CAN RAISE THE FUCKER TO BE A DECENT HUMAN!!! Deep down that kid is probably cool, but you really fucked them up 'cos of your issues. Pricks.

(Chantler, the answer is no, but his actions were understandable)

Some of the kids that I taught were really cool though, and I'd have loved to have been able to say to them that they made the job totally worth it, and they have no idea how attached to them I was and how much fun I had teaching them. 7R and mainly 7O that's you, especially the latter as you were shits for everyone else but were awsome for me. Sophie in year 11 being my student and the only one to get an A* in your year in RS is cool too. In fact most of year 11 were brilliant, and thanks to every student in all years who made my life teaching worth it.

This was posted on youtube under a Fun Hag vid: "Patton you legend! That guy taught us!" This made my day.

http://seabastard.bandcamp.com/

turdy wrote:
Great tits and slow as fuck doom are Cromwell's Raison d'être.

Thu May 13, 2010 2:31 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

It's getting all emo in here. Isn't this the sort of stuff people stereotypically associate metal heads with saying? Did Phil Anselmo write all of these posts?

Thu May 13, 2010 3:45 am
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Fhil wrote:
It's getting all emo in here. Isn't this the sort of stuff people stereotypically associate metal heads with saying? Did Phil Anselmo write all of these posts?

damn it fhil, ive manged to keep my identity hidden all this time with no photo - christ my fucking back hurts .....i gotta go see a man...

Thu May 13, 2010 4:27 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

lawnchair wrote:
you are making me want to stand close enough behind you to catch the scent of your skin and i want to bury my face in your hair and inhale, i want to lift your shirt off over your head and open your jeans while you stand there and i would taste every square inch of your body, i want to do such things to you over and over till your legs will no longer support your weight and you are gasping for breath, for hours and hours till you can take no more.....put your hands on me now now now

Quoting for rising up in morning.

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:52 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Fucking grow up, you big bloody baby. Stamping your foot when you can't have your own way doesn't change a damn thing, and neither does getting angry at me about it. Sometimes you don't get what you want. Learn to accept this.
Also, I really miss you.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:54 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Look me and you have got to have a chat:

I know it isn't your fault. I know you can't help it. I know you do not relish what you and we are going through but something's got to give.

We can't carry on like this anymore. You mean the world to us but FOR ONCE CAN YOU JUST GIVE US MORE THAN 5 HOURS SLEEP AT A TIME????

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:57 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Zagreus wrote:
(Chantler, the answer is no, but his actions were understandable)

Basically this. Do I think there's any justification for his action as an adult and a professional teacher? No. Is there a part of my mind that, in that situation, would be screaming to do exactly the same? Yes. He clearly needs to be punished for his actions, but it would help if we took notice of the situation to put something positive in place to aid teachers subjected to that much provocation. Don't ask me what, though.

Yeah, sorry Fhil, I seem to have opened an unexpected bag of People=Shit with this one.

Gene - You're allowed to say that. I don't think she's going to get upset.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:59 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Myrddyn wrote:
TRC wrote:
Can I cum on your face.

Which forumite is this aimed at.

Are these aimed at forumites? I thought it was just people in general.

In that case, IT'S AIMED AT EVERYEONE!

Thu May 13, 2010 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Chris Chantler wrote:
Richie H-R wrote:
Chris Chantler wrote:
Your children are fucking annoying and ought to be fucking walloped.

This is basically the shorter, more honest version of my original post. It's very unusual that I've thought this and not immediately followed it with "but you should be walloped harder, because it's essentially your fault".

Good caveat.

The teacher who stoved the lad's head in with the dumbbell, is he a secret hero in your profession?

I'm not a teacher, but I'd vote for him!

Thu May 13, 2010 8:42 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Wolf Bender wrote:
I don't want to sound like the voice of PC authority or a whinging git, but "gypo" isn't really a very nice word, just like "paki" isn't. Although I'm sure the person you're talking about isn't very nice.

You're right, he should have called them pikey's.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:45 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Chris Chantler wrote:
I would happily pay over the odds for a video cassette of you being torn apart by wild dogs.

Video cassette! Retro!
Angry Mob Justice wrote:
I'm tired of biting my tongue around you whenever you utter casual racism just because you're my sisters boyfriend and live in the same house as me. Your ill informed opinions are stupid and ignorant and make me want to punch your Mancunian face sometimes.

:o Speak up man! No excuse.
Beermoth wrote:
Blimey.

I bet you say this all the time.
Yakvlt wrote:
I can't say anything because I work with you now but I've kinda fancied you more than the guy I'm sleeping with ever since you moved house because of your cat.

Is it the cat part that is difficult to say?

Apart from the one's aimed at kids, and some of the work related ones, you guys should a) sort out your own issues, and b) man up and speak up.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:09 am
I really want to rape you.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:11 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

We've been through this already, H; buy me a drink at least first!

Thu May 13, 2010 9:19 am
Look, I've got tap water and a drop of milk left. You'll get what you're given and like it.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:33 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

MALIBUMAN wrote:
Wolf Bender wrote:
I don't want to sound like the voice of PC authority or a whinging git, but "gypo" isn't really a very nice word, just like "paki" isn't. Although I'm sure the person you're talking about isn't very nice.

I'd have called them nignoignoggercurrymunchingspackermongslagslutfaggotqueerwindopwlickingjewbastardbignosetheivinggypsyforeigncunts.

But that's just me.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:18 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

MALIBUMAN wrote:
Wolf Bender wrote:

Or knackers, its simple, but they fucking hate that. Tinker doesn't bother them as much. Not that I'm encouraging it mind you.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Ketus, it's not about manning up. I don't want to feel uncomfortable in my own home because I mouthed off, something that wouldn't change anything anyway since my sister constantly harasses him about it when he does make racist comments. On one hand I can forgive him for it since he's from a poorly educated background and his family are all the same, I guess it's hard to undo years of brainwashing that it's "Foreigners" who cause all the troubles of the UK.

Since the order of the world is governed by death, perhaps it is better for God that we should not believe in Him and struggle with all our strength against death, without raising our eyes to heaven and to His silence.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 am
Fluffy Bunny Rabbit
Fluffy Bunny Rabbit

I'm incredibly pleased you think you have managed to fit in perfectly at work and have made many friends, unfortunately I must inform you that no-one actually likes you and you are actually inviting yourself rather than being invited to these things. Hence the last works drink we had we made sure you were on the finish. Please fucl off and die.

and leave scars of rememberance

Thu May 13, 2010 10:39 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

This bus is supposed to be providing a service, not acting as your private taxi. Start the engine and get fucking moving!

You think I'm stupid because I don't speak very much around you. I think you are stupid, because you haven't realised that the reason I'm so taciturn is that you really wouldn't like to hear what it is I genuinely think. Especially about you.

Only clowns wear shoes like that.

Please, just stop talking. Once. Ever. Go on, give it a try.

Also: ANSWER YOUR FUCKING EMAIL.

Thu May 13, 2010 1:51 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

All the things I want to say, I say regardless of the fallout. this has caused many problems in the past of course, but I stick to it.
This thread is therefore pointless to me.

Thu May 13, 2010 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 173  Next