www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Wrasslin'
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Wrasslin' 
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Post Re: Wrasslin'
Wrasslin fashlin Rick Rastardly! (Stop The Pidg!)

Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

FeedMeVibration wrote:
The Revival are great. So old-skool.

They're basically Arn and Ole/Tully aren't they haha

Didn't really think much of them the first time I saw them, but then every match since I've been more and more impressed to the point that 2 out of my 3 favourite matches this year have involved them.

How good would a Wargames match be with The Revival, Bobby Roode and then someone like Roderick Strong be.
Put them up against another faction, perhaps a Smackdown themed varsity club type group, Ziggler, American Alpha, Swagger.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

WM33 was crap. It's like they're not even trying anymore.

The Roman Reigns push is becoming overkill now. Yes, he's good but not that good.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:18 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I had mixed feelings about it. Half of it I enjoyed, the other I was board shitless.

As a sort of rundown

Neville v AA - Solid match, I've followed 205 Live since it's launch so I guess I was probably most invested in this match. Probably the best CW PPV match they've had since the CWC in as much as it wasn't all about submissions and rest holds.

ATG Battle Royal - Did what it set out to do, I didn't have high hopes, so I suppose expectations where met.

Ambose v Corbin - I really don't understand the love for Ambrose. I've yet to see a match he's impressed me in. This was no exception. All round boring, poorly excuted match.

AJ v Shane - I was apprehensive beforehand, but when he opened with the arm drags I was sold haha. I love a good arm drag. They held together a solid match, and props to Shane for trying the shooting star press. It was entertaining, but again, given a none active wrestler was involved, expectations weren't hard to be met.

Ko v Jehricho - Never liked KO, so this whole angle did nothing for me. The match just seemed like a slow plod. When the highlight is a rope break you know you're in trouble.

Raw Womens - Despite the turnbuckle pad botch, I quite liked this. It perhaps ran too short once Nia went out, but it was a solid match. Entrances looked incredible for all of them too.

Raw Tag Ladders - Marked out bigtime for the Hardey's. Definately my match of the night. Probably not the best technical display, but certainly energetic and entertaining, which at this point it definitely needed.

mixed gender match - I was enjoying it up until the end. I've never used to like the Miz, but after a while I realised it's because he was such a good heel. Espeically during the Ziggler IC feud last year. I was enjoying how in con trol and on top Miz was, and then out of nowhere Cena and Nikki turn it around and win. I don't feel they really sold the comeback.

Seth v HHH - I'm goig to be controversial and say I never liked HHH as a kid, and I don't like him now. Seth is another I don't really get the hype for either. I think I just glazed over during this match. Really boring. Plus why where they even feuding? I get that HHH interfered to give Owens the UC during the triple threat match, but it was never explained why he turned on seth, and why he picked KO. It just seemed to go on that long that everyone kind of forgot the feud had no real explination.

Orton v Wyatt - Perhaps controversially I was loving the projections and mind games. Such a shame that the ending was so boring and 'out of nowhere'. just felt like the effort they'd gone to in the previous ten minutes was a complete waste of time.

Lesner v Goldberg - Result was obvious, but it was a fun match and was what it needed to be given how long into the show it came. Big guys hitting finishers for 5 mins, hard to go wrong in that context.

SD Womens - no idea how this warrented such a high slot. It's the kind of match I'd expect them to open with. Everything felt rushed, and not every well thought out. Thankfully it was short.

Reigns v Undertaker - Tragic. No other words. Undertaker should have called it quits when the streak ended. Even with him only doing half the ramp, he still looked tired before they even gt going. Credit to him for doing what he did at his age, but it didn't make for a good match.

Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

Personally, I think they should have let Undertaker beat Reigns and then retire. Let him go out with a bang rather than a whimper. I don't think the door has fully closed on him so I'm guessing they'll check the ratings before Wrestlemania next year.

I find the Women's division genuinely more interesting than the guys. The guys you want to see wrestle regularly don't. I find Ambrose entertaining but they're flogging a dead horse with the Wyatt family (or what's left of it).

And what has happened to Cena and Bella? Have they gone off to do a movie or make 'reality' tv show? Cena is even more redundant than he used to be and Bella rarely seems to wrestle any more. She just seems to be there for the contents of her bra. That's not me being sexist, its how she's being marketed or marketing herself.

I think the two different rosters was a bad mistake. I'm sure it worked well for profits but the rivalries are generally boring and some of the 'Superstars' are just awful. They shouldn't be around.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:12 pm
Profile YIM
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Whilst nice in theory, it wouldn't have made any sense for 'taker to win. Had it been me booking it, I think I'd have put him in a mid card match, or a bit of a breather before the main event slot, and have him face off against Kane (in full 1998 gear) and have some sort of brotherly either reconciliation or final burial.

I agree the women are looking solid in general, but there are some great guys lower down the card doing some great things. Lice Dorado and Gran Metalik who should be challenging for the cruiserweight belt, but instead have found themselves relegated to the Superstars show. Roderick Strong and Oney Lorcan are doing great things in NXT but never seem to get a good push. Strong in particular is one of those guys whom it's a pleasure to watch, his movement is incredible. Yet he ends up tagging with Aries in the dusty tag classic, part of the Tye Dillenger stable against Sanity, competing in a fatal fourway. I don't think I've yet seem him get a solid one on one match up.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13