www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Wrasslin'
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Wrasslin' 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Wrasslin'
People who don't like wrasslin', youtube the botchamania series and realise that not only does wrasslin' fuck up so much, it's damn hilarious when it does.

Hogan is a dick that ruins everything he touches, though.

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:35 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Wrasslin'
Wrestlemania 12 for me. I was a massive Michaels fan!

MALIBUMAN wrote:
Awesome tits for a 15 year old.

Moses The Prophet wrote:
You are facial hair?

Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Terrorizer: As read by the Ayatollah

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

Botchamania is great and has been for years.

I adore wrestling and have been watching it for fifteen odd years. It never fails to entertain me. Absolutely mind blowing when it is good and downright hilarious when it is bad. A total win-win situation.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:38 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Lugzan wrote:
Wrestlemania 12 for me. I was a massive Michaels fan!

Same here. Whatever happened to him anyway?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Shawn?

You next to watch some HBK/HHH Dgen X promos. Especially the one where they're imitating Vince and his son. FUcking genius.

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:47 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Am going at it 2 pronged - Watching the Mania's in sequence from 1 (have just finished IV with the tournament that was in place just so Macho Man could get the belt with Hogan having to lose to him...) while watching the PPV's from 1997 (when 'Attitude' era started... you can pinpoint it... Mania 14 is where it all changes - the day Austin becomes champion for the first time and the crowd are RABID for him!)

Sprog has slowed things down a bit, have to agree, but I'm loving the retro-trip. Mania 5 is next on the list to watch...

Always prefered the heels, Rude and Jake the Snake, and always preferred Macho Man to Hogan. Brutus the Barber and Honkytonk Man too were quality, I think Brutus was my favourite as a kid, but, agreed, going back to it, Rude is awesome. Ah, the late 80s when a poodle perm and tasche meant you could be a sex symbol! I loved it at Mania IV when he wore a pair of tights with Jake the Snake's missus as the artwork on them so her face was on his arse!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Jake The Snake was an alcoholic cunt who wasn't very good.

If you do want to see some excellent alcoholic scumbags, find some ECW matches with The Sandman.

Plus, I'm tempted to turn every post on this page to a picture of Sabu.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:03 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

The last time I watched WWE they were giving a push to an Irish midget...

The last time I watched TNA, it seemed to be the WWE retirement home and Jeff Hardy had just finished what was possibly the worst Main Event match ever. He shouldn't have been allowed to wrestle as he was so off his face.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

PROPER ECW was incredible. The best and worst of wrestling on the same 3 hour DVD

RVD v Jerry Lynn is one of the best matches I've ever seen

That whole period when ECW was making serious progress and stealing fans and Attitude era was in full flow... magic!

It's taken until 2011 and CM Punk for WWE to start living up to their previous standards (Punk is fucking awesome! Best person on the mic since the Rock and best person in the ring since Kurt Angle)

Some of the PPV matches this year have been among the best I've ever seen. Punk v Cena at both Money in the Bank and Summerslam were up there with some of the legendary matches

re.Hardy, thought I read he's been suspended by TNA... for them to take that action proves how bad he was. Apparently they had to make Sting champion and cut a match between Hardy and Sting short by 10 minutes without having planned it just cos Hardy was so wasted. TNA is false, though. Any promotion where Jeff Jarrett is allowed to be 'World' champion has problems.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:10 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Sounds like I've been out the loop for a while with regards to wrestling. I can remember when the worst thing to happen was Triple H dressing up as Kane then fucking a corpse!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:12 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Haha - the infamous Katie Vick story!

Love the description of Vinnie Mac's involvement in the second worst story in WWE history (the worse, surely, was Mark Henry raping Mae Young, getting her pregnant with his "Sexual Chocolate" and her giving birth to a hand...!)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:16 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

steevXIII wrote:
Love the description of Vinnie Mac's involvement in the second worst story in WWE history (the worse, surely, was Mark Henry raping Mae Young, getting her pregnant with his "Sexual Chocolate" and her giving birth to a hand...!)

I don't think he raped her, they were supposed to be a couple as there was an episode where the Dudley Boyz put Mae Young through a table after having incapacitated Mark Henry.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:22 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

I helped run a show that had Jake Roberts on the bill. He was a crap wrestler but a really nice guy.

Also, yesterday was Vince McMahon's 66th birthday.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:24 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

xRedx wrote:
I helped run a show that had Jake Roberts on the bill. He was a crap wrestler but a really nice guy.

Also, yesterday was Vince McMahon's 66th birthday.

Anyone up to Wrestlemania VII yet?

The 'blindfold match' between Jake Roberts and Rick Martell was crap - nothing happened for the first 15 minutes...

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:25 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

HHH is a metal fan with a brilliant sense of humour, a true geek and I'd love to go on the piss with him. Even though he was The Golden Child for a bit, you can't begrudge him.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

MR SHOUTY wrote:
HHH is a metal fan with a brilliant sense of humour, a true geek and I'd love to go on the piss with him. Even though he was The Golden Child for a bit, you can't begrudge him.

He still is The Golden Child.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

He was crap in Blade III though. Mind, so were most people...

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Triggerhappy wrote:
steevXIII wrote:

I don't think he raped her, they were supposed to be a couple as there was an episode where the Dudley Boyz put Mae Young through a table after having incapacitated Mark Henry.

Fair, I think the memory has let me down there, but the whole Henry/Mae Young story was appalling. It's taken them 12 years for Henry to be credible... he's FINALLY living up to potential on Smackdown the last few months...

Going to be an awkward thread to think about what is and isn't a spoiler for those of us going through the past DVD's!

re.HHH - aye, the storyline of him 'taking over' from Vince in terms of running the TV shows is just to mirror what is going on behind the scenes (though, obviously, Vince hasn't been sacked IRL)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:31 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

I thought Cena with his no selling took the mantle for quite a bit (and now Punk replacing him)? I know HHH married his way in but I'm more talking about story angles...

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:31 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Funnily enough, the only wrasslin' I watch is the botcha youtubes, since I don't have Sky and TNA was a bit crap (like WCW in the early 90's when it was on ITV on a Saturday afternoon) I don't really get a chance, though I do greedily accept mates wrasslin' dvds when they don't want them any more.

CHIKARA needs to be mentioned more.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 246 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next