www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Wrasslin'
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:49 am



Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Wrasslin' 
Author Message
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Posts: 6333
Post Re: Wrasslin' (Jerry The King's Spoilers ahead)
Sounds pretty gay.

_________________
Mo Mo Gaddafi wrote:
His massive cock pleasured me immensely.


Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: Wrasslin' (Jerry The King's Spoilers ahead)
DrBloor wrote:
Sounds pretty, Gay.


Sun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 25945
Post Re: Wrasslin' (Jerry The King's Spoilers ahead)
Shallowthing wrote:
I should probably point out that the words "mum" and "dad" follow the same rules as nicknames - they're not capitalised when used as an informal noun ("I have murdered my mum and dad. Free at last!"), but they are capitalised when used as a proper noun ("I have murdered Mum and Dad. Free at last!").

"Son" is different, especially in the context in which Wretch employed it - it stays uncapitalised. "Put the axe down, son!" I suspect this is because "mum" and "dad" are honorific forms of address, whereas "son" (and presumably "daughter") are not.

Father to son: "Proper heavy metal is man's music, son."
Son to father: "Proper heavy metal is man's music, Dad."

Oxford Dictionaries Online on "dad", and on "son".


Image


Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm
Posts: 15990
Post Re: Wrasslin' (Jerry The King's Spoilers ahead)
Correct usage of written English ist krieg.

_________________
Image


Sun May 19, 2013 9:00 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 pm
Posts: 3628
Post Re: Wrasslin' (Jerry The King's Spoilers ahead)
Back to the thread, a "holy shit" moment during the Cena v Ryback match at last nights Extreme Rules PPV. It's a spoiler so don't watch if you are going to watch the PPV.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image

_________________
Kid Dynamite wrote:
"they created you and how do you repay them? with your snotty looks, your catchy hooks and your rock star image."

Image

http://letterboxd.com/cynical_boner/


Mon May 20, 2013 9:52 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 6716
Post Re: Wrasslin' (Jerry The King's Spoilers ahead)
Yes, it was, if you are still welded to Kayfabe.

_________________
Katherine Legge wrote:
Termoid wrote:
If you could be any other forum member apart from yourself who would you be and why?

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.


Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 am
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Posts: 506
Post The PRO Wrestling Thread.
Come on then who watches PRO wrestling?

WWE and TNA are good but I LOVE Chikara Pro!! Anyone watch it?

_________________
NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

http://northerndarknessprintzine.bigcartel.com

Image


Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:52 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 pm
Posts: 754
Location: England
Post Re: The PRO Wrestling Thread.
Chikara Pro? Sounds like a curry to me.

_________________
I'm Batman!


Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:11 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Posts: 506
Post Re: The PRO Wrestling Thread.
LincolnPark wrote:
Chikara Pro? Sounds like a curry to me.


Its a small US promotion that focuses on trio's tag team matches, lucha libre style and masks. Its really entertaining, got some great characters and factions as well as well thought out story lines.

_________________
NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

http://northerndarknessprintzine.bigcartel.com

Image


Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:13 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 pm
Posts: 754
Location: England
Post Re: The PRO Wrestling Thread.
I'm not going to lie, I only commented to make my curry joke.

_________________
I'm Batman!


Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:18 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Posts: 506
Post Re: The PRO Wrestling Thread.
LincolnPark wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I only commented to make my curry joke.


Haha was it worth it? ;)

_________________
NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

http://northerndarknessprintzine.bigcartel.com

Image


Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:20 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 pm
Posts: 754
Location: England
Post Re: The PRO Wrestling Thread.
It's always worth it.

_________________
I'm Batman!


Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:27 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Posts: 506
Post Re: The PRO Wrestling Thread.
LincolnPark wrote:
It's always worth it.


Haha as long as you are happy man :)

_________________
NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

http://northerndarknessprintzine.bigcartel.com

Image


Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:29 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: The PRO Wrestling Thread.
There was already a thread for 'wrasslin' as it was called. I'm amazed no one has mentioned it already.

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:53 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 pm
Posts: 754
Location: England
Post Re: Wrasslin'
So who here is Team Bella? :)

_________________
I'm Batman!


Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:31 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 4589
Post Re: Wrasslin'
At the mo, I like watching NXT as there are some good wrestlers there. Ric Flair's daughter would get it!

TNA is like watching the last five years of my parents marriage - full of effort, spectacle and evidence that all concerned are trying really hard to make it look good but you know it will end in tears. And soon...

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:38 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Posts: 506
Post Re: Wrasslin'
Triggmartyr wrote:
At the mo, I like watching NXT as there are some good wrestlers there. Ric Flair's daughter would get it!

TNA is like watching the last five years of my parents marriage - full of effort, spectacle and evidence that all concerned are trying really hard to make it look good but you know it will end in tears. And soon...


Yeah from what I hear TNA are heavily in debt! Impact has been very hit and miss as of late and some of the storylines have been weak.

NXT is really good, it's basically like Ring of Honor but with a bigger budget haha. Aye Charlotte is limber that's for sure. The "Divas" division in WWE is fairly pathetic but in NXT it's pretty good, no doubt WWE will fuck that up though.

The inclusion of Finn Balor, Owens and Zayn is a damn good decision, plus Rhyno and Samoa Joe.

_________________
NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

http://northerndarknessprintzine.bigcartel.com

Image


Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:41 am
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 4589
Post Re: Wrasslin'
TheOsirianPortal wrote:
Triggmartyr wrote:
At the mo, I like watching NXT as there are some good wrestlers there. Ric Flair's daughter would get it!

TNA is like watching the last five years of my parents marriage - full of effort, spectacle and evidence that all concerned are trying really hard to make it look good but you know it will end in tears. And soon...


Yeah from what I hear TNA are heavily in debt! Impact has been very hit and miss as of late and some of the storylines have been weak.

NXT is really good, it's basically like Ring of Honor but with a bigger budget haha. Aye Charlotte is limber that's for sure. The "Divas" division in WWE is fairly pathetic but in NXT it's pretty good, no doubt WWE will fuck that up though.

The inclusion of Finn Balor, Owens and Zayn is a damn good decision, plus Rhyno and Samoa Joe.


Finn Balor is fucking great. Hope WWE don't fuck it up for him, same with Owens and Zayn. Rhyno and Samoa Joe are great too. I also like a couple of the tag-teams too, Enzo and Cassidy are a laugh (and you can't teach THAT!) and The Vaudevillains have possibly the best gimmick in a long time. If these make it to the WWE and are handled properly, they'll be a success.

The problem with TNA - aside from lack of money - is the roster. Too many wrestlers who have reached their peak and not likely to get any better. Except maybe Rockstar Spud. The best one they have right now is EC3 but he'd not get above mid-card in WWE (come to think of it, he didn't!). The 'Dollhouse' gimmick was fucking awful and totally not suited to a wrestler as good as Taryn Tarrell.

_________________
Image


Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:44 am
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Posts: 506
Post Re: Wrasslin'
Triggmartyr wrote:
TheOsirianPortal wrote:
Triggmartyr wrote:
At the mo, I like watching NXT as there are some good wrestlers there. Ric Flair's daughter would get it!

TNA is like watching the last five years of my parents marriage - full of effort, spectacle and evidence that all concerned are trying really hard to make it look good but you know it will end in tears. And soon...


Yeah from what I hear TNA are heavily in debt! Impact has been very hit and miss as of late and some of the storylines have been weak.

NXT is really good, it's basically like Ring of Honor but with a bigger budget haha. Aye Charlotte is limber that's for sure. The "Divas" division in WWE is fairly pathetic but in NXT it's pretty good, no doubt WWE will fuck that up though.

The inclusion of Finn Balor, Owens and Zayn is a damn good decision, plus Rhyno and Samoa Joe.


Finn Balor is fucking great. Hope WWE don't fuck it up for him, same with Owens and Zayn. Rhyno and Samoa Joe are great too. I also like a couple of the tag-teams too, Enzo and Cassidy are a laugh (and you can't teach THAT!) and The Vaudevillains have possibly the best gimmick in a long time. If these make it to the WWE and are handled properly, they'll be a success.

The problem with TNA - aside from lack of money - is the roster. Too many wrestlers who have reached their peak and not likely to get any better. Except maybe Rockstar Spud. The best one they have right now is EC3 but he'd not get above mid-card in WWE (come to think of it, he didn't!). The 'Dollhouse' gimmick was fucking awful and totally not suited to a wrestler as good as Taryn Tarrell.


Yeah that is always the worry, that when they move these great wrestlers from NXT to RAW that will be the death of them. So far so good for the Shield boys and Neville I suppose but time will tell.

I love Enzo and Big Cass, and Carmella, who is hot as hell, and you definitely can't teach that!! The Vaudevillains, you are spot on there. Shame Blake & Murphy are the tag champs, they are a complete none-entity for me.

Spud is a good wrestler but they make him seem weak. EC3 is superb in ring and on the mike and I reckon WWE have dropped the ball there, though "Tyrus" is a bit of a joke. The Dollhouse is one of the worst story lines in a long time, as is the Revolution vs Mickie James/Magnus. The hardy Boys are back together and thats boring. I do like The Wolves but again this comes back to my point, the best parts of NXT and TNA are the parts they get from ROH

_________________
NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

http://northerndarknessprintzine.bigcartel.com

Image


Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 am
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 4589
Post Re: Wrasslin'
Quote:

Yeah that is always the worry, that when they move these great wrestlers from NXT to RAW that will be the death of them. So far so good for the Shield boys and Neville I suppose but time will tell.

I love Enzo and Big Cass, and Carmella, who is hot as hell, and you definitely can't teach that!! The Vaudevillains, you are spot on there. Shame Blake & Murphy are the tag champs, they are a complete none-entity for me.

Spud is a good wrestler but they make him seem weak. EC3 is superb in ring and on the mike and I reckon WWE have dropped the ball there, though "Tyrus" is a bit of a joke. The Dollhouse is one of the worst story lines in a long time, as is the Revolution vs Mickie James/Magnus. The hardy Boys are back together and thats boring. I do like The Wolves but again this comes back to my point, the best parts of NXT and TNA are the parts they get from ROH


Never seen ROH, but another wrestler from TNA who is good - Drew Galloway. Tyrus is a waste of time.

I've got a subscription to the WWE Network and an all-nighter of watching Attitude-era ppv's has lead me to believe that it wasn't the golden age of wrestling people say it is. The Rock and Austin were great on the mic but we're average wrestlers. Luckily they had the charisma to get over.

_________________
Image


Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:20 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.