www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Wrasslin'
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Wrasslin' 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: Wrasslin' (Jerry The King's Spoilers ahead)
Sounds pretty gay.

Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

DrBloor wrote:
Sounds pretty, Gay.

Sun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Shallowthing wrote:
I should probably point out that the words "mum" and "dad" follow the same rules as nicknames - they're not capitalised when used as an informal noun ("I have murdered my mum and dad. Free at last!"), but they are capitalised when used as a proper noun ("I have murdered Mum and Dad. Free at last!").

"Son" is different, especially in the context in which Wretch employed it - it stays uncapitalised. "Put the axe down, son!" I suspect this is because "mum" and "dad" are honorific forms of address, whereas "son" (and presumably "daughter") are not.

Father to son: "Proper heavy metal is man's music, son."
Son to father: "Proper heavy metal is man's music, Dad."

Oxford Dictionaries Online on "dad", and on "son".

Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Correct usage of written English ist krieg.

Sun May 19, 2013 9:00 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Back to the thread, a "holy shit" moment during the Cena v Ryback match at last nights Extreme Rules PPV. It's a spoiler so don't watch if you are going to watch the PPV.

http://letterboxd.com/cynical_boner/

Mon May 20, 2013 9:52 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Yes, it was, if you are still welded to Kayfabe.

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.

Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 am
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

Post The PRO Wrestling Thread.
Come on then who watches PRO wrestling?

WWE and TNA are good but I LOVE Chikara Pro!! Anyone watch it?

NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

http://northerndarknessprintzine.bigcartel.com

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Post Re: The PRO Wrestling Thread.
Chikara Pro? Sounds like a curry to me.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:11 pm

LincolnPark wrote:
Chikara Pro? Sounds like a curry to me.

Its a small US promotion that focuses on trio's tag team matches, lucha libre style and masks. Its really entertaining, got some great characters and factions as well as well thought out story lines.

NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:13 pm

I'm not going to lie, I only commented to make my curry joke.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:18 pm

LincolnPark wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I only commented to make my curry joke.

Haha was it worth it? ;)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:20 pm

It's always worth it.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:27 pm

LincolnPark wrote:
It's always worth it.

Haha as long as you are happy man :)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:29 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

There was already a thread for 'wrasslin' as it was called. I'm amazed no one has mentioned it already.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Post Re: Wrasslin'
So who here is Team Bella? :)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:31 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

At the mo, I like watching NXT as there are some good wrestlers there. Ric Flair's daughter would get it!

TNA is like watching the last five years of my parents marriage - full of effort, spectacle and evidence that all concerned are trying really hard to make it look good but you know it will end in tears. And soon...

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:38 pm

Triggmartyr wrote:
At the mo, I like watching NXT as there are some good wrestlers there. Ric Flair's daughter would get it!

TNA is like watching the last five years of my parents marriage - full of effort, spectacle and evidence that all concerned are trying really hard to make it look good but you know it will end in tears. And soon...

Yeah from what I hear TNA are heavily in debt! Impact has been very hit and miss as of late and some of the storylines have been weak.

NXT is really good, it's basically like Ring of Honor but with a bigger budget haha. Aye Charlotte is limber that's for sure. The "Divas" division in WWE is fairly pathetic but in NXT it's pretty good, no doubt WWE will fuck that up though.

The inclusion of Finn Balor, Owens and Zayn is a damn good decision, plus Rhyno and Samoa Joe.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:41 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

TheOsirianPortal wrote:
Triggmartyr wrote:

Yeah from what I hear TNA are heavily in debt! Impact has been very hit and miss as of late and some of the storylines have been weak.

NXT is really good, it's basically like Ring of Honor but with a bigger budget haha. Aye Charlotte is limber that's for sure. The "Divas" division in WWE is fairly pathetic but in NXT it's pretty good, no doubt WWE will fuck that up though.

The inclusion of Finn Balor, Owens and Zayn is a damn good decision, plus Rhyno and Samoa Joe.

Finn Balor is fucking great. Hope WWE don't fuck it up for him, same with Owens and Zayn. Rhyno and Samoa Joe are great too. I also like a couple of the tag-teams too, Enzo and Cassidy are a laugh (and you can't teach THAT!) and The Vaudevillains have possibly the best gimmick in a long time. If these make it to the WWE and are handled properly, they'll be a success.

The problem with TNA - aside from lack of money - is the roster. Too many wrestlers who have reached their peak and not likely to get any better. Except maybe Rockstar Spud. The best one they have right now is EC3 but he'd not get above mid-card in WWE (come to think of it, he didn't!). The 'Dollhouse' gimmick was fucking awful and totally not suited to a wrestler as good as Taryn Tarrell.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:44 am

Triggmartyr wrote:
TheOsirianPortal wrote:
Triggmartyr wrote:

Finn Balor is fucking great. Hope WWE don't fuck it up for him, same with Owens and Zayn. Rhyno and Samoa Joe are great too. I also like a couple of the tag-teams too, Enzo and Cassidy are a laugh (and you can't teach THAT!) and The Vaudevillains have possibly the best gimmick in a long time. If these make it to the WWE and are handled properly, they'll be a success.

The problem with TNA - aside from lack of money - is the roster. Too many wrestlers who have reached their peak and not likely to get any better. Except maybe Rockstar Spud. The best one they have right now is EC3 but he'd not get above mid-card in WWE (come to think of it, he didn't!). The 'Dollhouse' gimmick was fucking awful and totally not suited to a wrestler as good as Taryn Tarrell.

Yeah that is always the worry, that when they move these great wrestlers from NXT to RAW that will be the death of them. So far so good for the Shield boys and Neville I suppose but time will tell.

I love Enzo and Big Cass, and Carmella, who is hot as hell, and you definitely can't teach that!! The Vaudevillains, you are spot on there. Shame Blake & Murphy are the tag champs, they are a complete none-entity for me.

Spud is a good wrestler but they make him seem weak. EC3 is superb in ring and on the mike and I reckon WWE have dropped the ball there, though "Tyrus" is a bit of a joke. The Dollhouse is one of the worst story lines in a long time, as is the Revolution vs Mickie James/Magnus. The hardy Boys are back together and thats boring. I do like The Wolves but again this comes back to my point, the best parts of NXT and TNA are the parts they get from ROH

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Quote:

Yeah that is always the worry, that when they move these great wrestlers from NXT to RAW that will be the death of them. So far so good for the Shield boys and Neville I suppose but time will tell.

I love Enzo and Big Cass, and Carmella, who is hot as hell, and you definitely can't teach that!! The Vaudevillains, you are spot on there. Shame Blake & Murphy are the tag champs, they are a complete none-entity for me.

Spud is a good wrestler but they make him seem weak. EC3 is superb in ring and on the mike and I reckon WWE have dropped the ball there, though "Tyrus" is a bit of a joke. The Dollhouse is one of the worst story lines in a long time, as is the Revolution vs Mickie James/Magnus. The hardy Boys are back together and thats boring. I do like The Wolves but again this comes back to my point, the best parts of NXT and TNA are the parts they get from ROH

Never seen ROH, but another wrestler from TNA who is good - Drew Galloway. Tyrus is a waste of time.

I've got a subscription to the WWE Network and an all-nighter of watching Attitude-era ppv's has lead me to believe that it wasn't the golden age of wrestling people say it is. The Rock and Austin were great on the mic but we're average wrestlers. Luckily they had the charisma to get over.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next