www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:16 am



Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread. 
Author Message
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm
Posts: 15990
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
They're goths. They look at everyone disapprovingly. Andrew Eldritch and Patricia McDonald could arrive in a time machine straight from the set of the 'This Corrosion' video with Horace Walpole and Alaric I in tow and they'd still be quietly sneered at.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:24 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Painkiller wrote:
There is a button on our washing machine labelled "drying time". Every time I press it I sing (sometimes in my head but very often out loud) "Drying! Time is! Here! Damage Incorporated!" in a bad Hetfield voice.

Fuck my life.

I laughed heartily at this.
Inspired by Crom's dancing story, I went to a metal club recently after years of absence and yes they still play the same old stuff, but after a night of drinking mojitos and an ocean of German beer I hit that fucking dancefloor doing a mix of pogoing, Tom Araya windmilling and Scott Ian stomping the ground while spinning. I went nuts to Raining Blood and Walk and yes I did the fist in the air RE SPECT WALK WHADIDYASAY. The worst part is I was on my own as my friend wisely went home to make love to his girlfriend or something false like that.
After showing the young ones how to dance, I suddenly felt queasy. My head was drenched in sweat, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I legged it outside, leaned over the bearrier to the river Liffey and puked like a champion. Next thing I know I'm held back by some strangers who thought it was a suicide attempt and I was about to leap into the river.
After saving my life one of the girls asked me for money for a hostel. I gave her three euro and went on my merry way.


Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Posts: 9214
Location: Ooooooh
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Shallowthing wrote:
They're goths. They look at everyone disapprovingly. Andrew Eldritch and Patricia McDonald...


*cough*Patricia Morrison*cough*

_________________
Enos = Psychedelic space chimp goodness

WarrenSchofield wrote:
FULL OF HARD COCKS!

Zagreus wrote:
I'd do Barbara Windsor.


Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:55 pm
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
I spent 2 hours in a trendy bar last night, after attending a black metal gig...false


Unless you was seeing Venom it was false anyway.

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm
Posts: 15990
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Sparkle Motion wrote:
Shallowthing wrote:
They're goths. They look at everyone disapprovingly. Andrew Eldritch and Patricia McDonald...


*cough*Patricia Morrison*cough*

Quite right. I've spoken to a Patricia McDonald, and got my aging big-haired goths called Patricia mixed up.

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 11256
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
bás wrote:
Inspired by Crom's dancing story, I went to a metal club recently after years of absence and yes they still play the same old stuff, but after a night of drinking mojitos and an ocean of German beer I hit that fucking dancefloor doing a mix of pogoing, Tom Araya windmilling and Scott Ian stomping the ground while spinning. I went nuts to Raining Blood and Walk and yes I did the fist in the air RE SPECT WALK WHADIDYASAY. The worst part is I was on my own as my friend wisely went home to make love to his girlfriend or something false like that.
After showing the young ones how to dance, I suddenly felt queasy. My head was drenched in sweat, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I legged it outside, leaned over the bearrier to the river Liffey and puked like a champion. Next thing I know I'm held back by some strangers who thought it was a suicide attempt and I was about to leap into the river.
After saving my life one of the girls asked me for money for a hostel. I gave her three euro and went on my merry way.


Sterling work sir!!!

_________________
http://sabaziusdoom.wordpress.com/

http://seabastard.bandcamp.com/

turdy wrote:
Great tits and slow as fuck doom are Cromwell's Raison d'être.


Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:19 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Posts: 9214
Location: Ooooooh
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Shallowthing wrote:
Sparkle Motion wrote:
Shallowthing wrote:
They're goths. They look at everyone disapprovingly. Andrew Eldritch and Patricia McDonald...


*cough*Patricia Morrison*cough*

Quite right. I've spoken to a Patricia McDonald, and got my aging big-haired goths called Patricia mixed up.


It's always worth getting the names of people/bands right when you're having a rant otherwise you risk sounding like an old man having a go at kids for listening to hippity-hop and Snoopy Snoopy Dog Dog.

_________________
Enos = Psychedelic space chimp goodness

WarrenSchofield wrote:
FULL OF HARD COCKS!

Zagreus wrote:
I'd do Barbara Windsor.


Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Snoop Lion, Grandad!


Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am
Posts: 20765
Location: Éire
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
:lol:

He should just call himself Calvin. It doesn't sound any more ridiculous than "Snoop Lion"


Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:08 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Posts: 6333
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Snoop Calvin?

_________________
Mo Mo Gaddafi wrote:
His massive cock pleasured me immensely.


Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:11 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am
Posts: 20765
Location: Éire
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
His real name is something like Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.

That is way cooler than Snoop Dogg, or Snoop Lion.


Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:13 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 8683
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Whereas Ice-T is called Tracy, and Method Man is called Clifford.

_________________
Guardian-reading Fairtrade coffee-drinking bollocks


Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:19 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Ice Cube is apparently "O'Shea Jackson", which sounds like he's got two surnames. Rap names are rubbish compared to Metal names, anyway. Necrosodomiser > Salacious J


Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 8683
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Painkiller wrote:
sounds like he's got two surnames.

America, innit.

_________________
Guardian-reading Fairtrade coffee-drinking bollocks


Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:26 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Posts: 6333
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Wrestler Billy Gunn's real name is Monty Sopp.

_________________
Mo Mo Gaddafi wrote:
His massive cock pleasured me immensely.


Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:36 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 pm
Posts: 1500
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
The Wretch wrote:
His real name is something like Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.

That is way cooler than Snoop Dogg, or Snoop Lion.


Snoop Colossal Squid is the best.


Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:53 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:09 am
Posts: 6498
Location: Sydney, Australia
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
I'm an extreme metal fan as well as a serious fine wine collector. A couple of weeks ago I went to an all-ages Lamb Of God/Meshuggah gig by myself. I'd attended a fine wine luncheon earlier that day & during the break between bands I found myself sitting alone in the corner of the bar area, sniffing/swirling/critiquing a glass of cheap Shiraz while thousands of pissed metalheads proceeded to swill Victoria Bitter from plastic cups all around me. I laughed out loud at just how uncool I've become in my old age.


Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:07 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:09 am
Posts: 6498
Location: Sydney, Australia
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
I'm not going to go into that as any serious wine buff knows that to be incorrect. Regardless, around 50% of my collection is comprised of international wines anyway.


Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:35 am
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm
Posts: 15990
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Morf's just being "funny" again, Opaline. I know it's easy to miss.

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: The "Oh my God, I'm a prick" thread.
Hey, fuck you!

It's been about twenty years for me.


Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:19 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.