www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:15 pm



Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread 
Author Message
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 pm
Posts: 1500
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Termoid wrote:
How is London pie and mash any different from pie and mash from elsewhere in the UK?


The difference is, other places serve pie and mash, in a few parts of London there are places that serve only "pie", "mash" and if you're unlucky "eels".

They also seem to have contrived these places to remove any last hint of flavour and nutrition from what you're eating.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Belgium won't let us display our cigarettes openly in case it upsets a Muslim.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 8683
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
The Golden Fang wrote:
They also seem to have contrived these places to remove any last hint of flavour and nutrition from what you're eating.

British food.

_________________
Guardian-reading Fairtrade coffee-drinking bollocks


Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:23 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 pm
Posts: 1500
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Ed Blackadder wrote:
The Golden Fang wrote:
They also seem to have contrived these places to remove any last hint of flavour and nutrition from what you're eating.

British food.


Racist.

Pie and Mash, the two times I've had it in a Pie N Mash shop was extraordinarily bland, like the worst possible school dinner. I can't emphasise the lack of flavour enough, it mines hitherto unexplored veins of banality.

In the subject of foreigners I just bought some "Polish Village Bread" from the local shop, I dare say it has never seen a village in Poland or elsewhere. It's not great.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:40 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 11056
Location: Hull
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Painkiller wrote:
Belgium won't let us display our cigarettes openly in case it upsets a Muslim.


There is probably an element of truth in that statement.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
No, there really isn't.

My first thought when I saw the new fag-restrictions in the supermarket was "some deluded cunt is going to think that this has anything to do with Political Correctness".


Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:55 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 11056
Location: Hull
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Fags should be called homosexuals.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
I used to work in a shop beside a mosque. Loads of the Muslims smoked. They bend the rules a bit because tobacco isn't intoxicating.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:45 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
There is no specific commandment against smoking in Islam except on Ramadan.

This has fuck-all to do with Muslims, I mentioned them as a crude parody of the kind of "political correctness gone mad" shit that some morons are probably saying already.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:02 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
It's the smokers I feel sorry for. I don't mind the smoking ban but the ridiculous price of cigarettes and the fact that the majority of that money goes towards the government annoys me.
Oh and people who moan about the smell. Boo fucking hoo. I don't like the smell of your greasy chips and popcorn and your fucking obese toddlers.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:06 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 pm
Posts: 1500
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
bás wrote:
It's the smokers I feel sorry for. I don't mind the smoking ban but the ridiculous price of cigarettes and the fact that the majority of that money goes towards the government annoys me.
Oh and people who moan about the smell. Boo fucking hoo. I don't like the smell of your greasy chips and popcorn and your fucking obese toddlers.


Is there anything on Earth that doesn't make you feel victimised?


Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
I'm a martyr not a victim. I always pictured you as a menthol smoker. It would certainly suit you.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:39 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Smoking is rock n roll. End of story.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
I'm already square enough. Cigarettes are a cool accessory.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
The Golden Fang wrote:
Pie and Mash, the two times I've had it in a Pie N Mash shop was extraordinarily bland, like the worst possible school dinner. I can't emphasise the lack of flavour enough, it mines hitherto unexplored veins of banality.


Pie n Mash is too much for your hoity toity taste buds, so fuck off and eat Hummus you wanna be Middle Class cunt.

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Just Mo wrote:
Conforming is the new Rock 'n' Roll.


Conforming is so last week.

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 45058
Location: Béal Átha na Slua
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Dare I ask what's been mashed to produce the latter half of that particular dish?


Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:22 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Potatoes.

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:23 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 pm
Posts: 1500
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
oneleggedpunk wrote:
The Golden Fang wrote:
Pie and Mash, the two times I've had it in a Pie N Mash shop was extraordinarily bland, like the worst possible school dinner. I can't emphasise the lack of flavour enough, it mines hitherto unexplored veins of banality.


Pie n Mash is too much for your hoity toity taste buds, so fuck off and eat Hummus you wanna be Middle Class cunt.


My tastebuds, hoity toity or otherwise, were barely able to register its existence. It was too little, not too much.


Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:27 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Bloody foreigners!: the xenophobia thread
Pie n Mash is Food of the Gods, only the chosen ones may taste it's true glory.

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:29 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.