www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Sports Thread
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 3911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196  Next
 Sports Thread 
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Post Re: Sports Thread
England's success in Australia is miles away from the other England's abysmal failure against Iceland

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:45 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

It was a really shit Australian team. They were beaten by Eddie Jones before they even took the field. Well done England, the All Blacks are still going to smash you and the Lions next year. ;)

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:14 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Vim Fuego wrote:
It was a really shit Australian team. They were beaten by Eddie Jones before they even took the field. Well done England, the All Blacks are still going to smash you and the Lions next year. ;)

Na, the All Blacks had it easy with Wales. The Lions will be the real test.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:14 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Matsui wrote:
Vim Fuego wrote:

Na, the All Blacks had it easy with Wales. The Lions will be the real test.

They weren't flash last time they were here.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:33 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Aaaaand Phil Heath deservedly wins this year's Mr. Olympia. No way Shawn Rhoden should've been second. Disappointed too that Roelly Winklaar and Cedric Macmillan didn't place higher. They got the number one spot right at least anyway.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:05 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

This one is his 6th in a row, which makes him one of 5 men ever I think. Quite remarkable.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:46 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

As it reaches what are surely the limits in the potential of the human body, early deaths or an old age virtually crippled seem to be very real long term prospects for many of them now. The money is absolutely paltry for what are the absolute best at their "sport" in the word as well.

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:45 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Well done Ireland for a first ever win over the All Blacks in 111 years of trying.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all- ... in-chicago

No fucking excuses. Ireland were just better, and the scoreline flatters the All Blacks. Had two Irish boys here watching it with me, and they're pretty fucking stoked.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

It was a great game, I thought they'd blown it toward the end but it came together for them. Went a bit nuts at the end, nearly smashed a light in the pub from jumping about.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:23 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

And the funny thing is, no one here seems too upset about losing to Ireland. A poll on the morning news had 91% not upset at losing to Ireland. Most people have been like "At least it wasn't the fucking Poms or Aussies or South Africans."

Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:47 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

The All Blacks won. I have deleted my post and replaced it with this. I apologise for being a cunt this morning. I got over-excited.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all- ... in-chicago

Last edited by Vim Fuego on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:20 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

In terms of legitimate points, no. Ireland won. Forward passes, shoulder charges and high tackles (on the Kiwi part) aside, Ireland embarrassed the All Blacks again today. Arrogant cheats, the All-Blacks lost my respect today, for good. Hansen can get fucked while he's at it, too.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:31 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Solaris wrote:
In terms of legitimate points, no. Ireland won. Forward passes, shoulder charges and high tackles (on the Kiwi part) aside, Ireland embarrassed the All Blacks again today. Arrogant cheats, the All-Blacks lost my respect today, for good. Hansen can get fucked while he's at it, too.

Read all about it in the paper tomorrow. The result will still be the same.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:53 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

If you're dissatisfied with the game, here's some of the local reaction:

Quote:
One sided refereeing against All Blacks

Why are we seeing this one sided refereeing against the All Blacks 12 to 4 at Soldier Field & 14 to 4 in the latest game. Sure the The All Blacks gave away some silly penalties but it must be frustrating when you are the only team being penalised. At almost half time it was 8 to 1 against the All Blacks in the latest game. Its pretty hard for any team to get any momentum with that sort of bias. This match ranks as a fail for you Jaco Piper. The ball was knocked down deliberately by Ireland at least twice maybe 3 times against Coles & Barratt. All should have been penalties & Barretts pass a penalty try as it was a certain try if not knocked down.
Why was Coles Tackle a penalty when it was around the shoulder? It was a head knock which Read told Piper. A tackle on Coles driving him back in a breakdown when he didnt have the ball and his legs were held was dangerous play by Ireland yet no penalty. One lineout throw by Ireland was so crooked it wasn't funny but Piper allowed it

beejay44

Quote:
If you are penalising the All Blacks all day long for high tackles why was Sextons tackle on Barrett while he was scoring a try not a penalty? Sexton clearly had his hand around Barretts neck & it looked like a neck roll. This went unnoticed by Piper as well as other high tackles on ABs as well as numerous tackles on ABs that didn't have the ball.

beejay44

Quote:
Good point re Barrett's try. I guess the ref thought the try had been scored and that was that. He could and should have awarded the ABs a penalty as well. Some might have thought that Barrett didn't force the ball - that may or may not be true but if he didn't force the ball, it should have been a penalty try.

At least the ref didn't review the ABs' last try despite an Irish player complaining.

committed

Quote:

1 Barrett should not have been awarded the try.

2 It should have been a penalty try.

3 One Irish knock on of a Barrett pass, in most cases in Super Rugby, would have been a sin binning.

4 Probably the same lineout I noted.

pajanrua

Quote:
King Justice
The referee was terrible. I totally agree with Hansen suggesting the Ref not being consistent. Well done to the All Blacks for beating Ireland and the Referee.

Quote:
Tekniks
That's probably the hardest Peyper has ever tried to get a win for a losing team.

Quote:
Paul-
Fekitoa's tackle was a disgrace. How any player at that level can mistakenly make a tackle like that is beyond me, and especially from a no. 13 where tackling is a big part of the game. I really can't believe he is our 2nd choice centre, the guy looks out of his depth at this level.

Quote:
rocketman
How embarrassing from the Irish/UK media. The worst high tackle of the game was Sexton on Barrett and the most cynical play of the game was the intentional knockdown by the Irish wing when Dagg would've scored. Both of these went completely unpunished, while the AB's got hammered 4 to 1 in the penalty count and 2 to zip in yellow cards yet they're somehow suggesting the AB's were favoured. If anyone has cause to complain it's Steve Hansen but he has too much class.

Quote:
Chris Marshment
Had to listen to the Irish commentary on Foxtel in oz. So unbelievable one eyed and nothing but excuses. All Blacks won with a debilitating penalty count and quarter of the game a man down and still one 2 tries to zip. Unlucky. It to put more on the Irish who were great at the breakdown and solid in set price and defence but frankly didn't offer much in attach.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:39 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Vim Fuego wrote:

Quote:

Why are we seeing this one sided refereeing against the All Blacks 12 to 4 at Soldier Field & 14 to 4 in the latest game.

Got as far as this. Utter nonsense, and the exact opposite of how Saturday's game actually went. I can understand the arrogance, and refusal to beleive that they were outplayed, as they've been such a dominant force in the game for so long, but they were beaten fair and square, in both games. Just a shame that the gutless ref and halfwitted TMO didn't have what it took to call the game straight on the day.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:09 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Solaris wrote:
Vim Fuego wrote:

Quote:

Why are we seeing this one sided refereeing against the All Blacks 12 to 4 at Soldier Field & 14 to 4 in the latest game.

Got as far as this. Utter nonsense, and the exact opposite of how Saturday's game actually went. I can understand the arrogance, and refusal to beleive that they bwere outplayed, as they've been such a dominant force in the game for so long, but they were beaten fair and square, in both games. Just a shame that the gutless ref and halfwitted TMO didn't have what it took to call the game straight on the day.

Well, if you think Ireland should have won, let's just hope they keep it up, smash the fucking Poms, win the Six Nations, and make sure there's a half fucking decent Lions team this time round. The last lot were feeble!

Had a look on the RTE website last night, and looked at the reaction there. It's not often both sides feel quite so hard done by from a single game.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:34 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

They're certainly in with a chance at the Six Nations next year, though they're away to England and France which is always a big ask. Currently higher than Wales, Saff Efrika and France in the world rankings, which is nice to see.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:43 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

South Africa have been bloody dreadful this year. A lot of people here are blaming their quota system, where they have to have a certain number of black players in the team, but I heard former Springbok coach Nick Mallet blaming Super Rugby, in that South Africa have too many teams (which has always been the general opinion here), the talent is spread too thin, and it makes it too hard to bring them together as a team.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:28 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Losing to Italy was almost as much of a shock as losing to Japan in the World Cup. I'm surprised to see France below Scotland, too. Not that there's much in it.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:43 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

For fuck's sake Aussies! If you let the Poms win, they start thinking they're good! :roll:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/inte ... rugby-year

Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196  Next