www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Sports Thread
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 3911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196  Next
 Sports Thread 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: Sports Thread
robitusson wrote:
The Wretch wrote:
[q I reckon Rousey Vs Tate will be a good match, Rousey will prob come out on top.

Seen Rousey lately? She's getting fat as fuck. All those movies and that celeb lifestyle and no training. I reckon Tate will get it done this time. Rousey is over, petulant child that she is.

You're forgetting the first two fights? Rousey will train, and she'll beat Tate again, classic case if styles makes fights.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:52 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I'd imagine that will be the case, and I reckon if she regains the title and fights Holm again, she will come out on top there too.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:35 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

The Wretch wrote:
I'd imagine that will be the case, and I reckon if she regains the title and fights Holm again, she will come out on top there too.

That's a tough one as Holyy utterly outclassed her on the feet, I do t know if Holly is simply Ronda's kryptonite, I like to see holly fight cyborg though.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

LincolnPark wrote:

We sacked our manager (apparently not based on results) because he refused to play in the style of Steve McLaren's team last season. So why did we sack Steve McLaren?

On the upside, McLaren's available again...

Still bouncing from finally beating United the other night. Chances are we'll find a way to arse up total domination and a 2-0 lead, but for now, here's a picture of total smugness.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

Spiny Norman wrote:
LincolnPark wrote:

We sacked our manager (apparently not based on results) because he refused to play in the style of Steve McLaren's team last season. So why did we sack Steve McLaren?

On the upside, McLaren's available again...

Still bouncing from finally beating United the other night. Chances are we'll find a way to arse up total domination and a 2-0 lead, but for now, here's a picture of total smugness.

Well, we're taking on Harry Redknapp as an adviser to a caretaker manager. Does this make sense to anyone? My thinking is that they had to pay off Clement's HUGE contract when they fired him so they can't afford to take on Redknapp this season for Financial Fair Play. They'll give him this temp job and he can decide if he wants the job properly at the end of the season.

Which means, they'll either go up and he'll take over or we won't and he'll walk. Its always interesting to see two people paid to do one caretaker role. Owner has more money than sense.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:03 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Chris Gayle dicked England this morning. Only saw the first three balls because I had to go and milk cows.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:33 am

India vs. Australia. :shock:

Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:04 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Australia played dumb cricket again, so they lost. Why would you pick pace bowlers in your attack when spin has been winning games in India? Oh, that's right. Australia doesn't have any good spinners. Better still, with Australia out, no more Shane Watson. It has also been good to see Warner wash out for the tournament. It should take the cocky little prick down a peg or two, but probably won't.

Kohli was unstoppable though, and I'm glad NZ has already played them, so won't need to play them again until the final. Gotta beat England first though I suppose!

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:09 am

Please beat England. Would be nice to see the Windies take the whole thing home after years of being dismal in international cricket.

Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:15 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

As much as that would be nice to see, I'd still prefer it if NZ won. The only major tournament NZ has ever won was the knock out thing in 2000, and you only had to with 3 games to win that. The Windies have two World Cups and won this in 2012.

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:41 am

Windies :shock:

Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:48 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

:?:

Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:51 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Solaris wrote:

:?:

:lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:44 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Four sixes in a row.
Can't even say I'm surprised.

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

That was awesome.

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:25 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Spiny Norman wrote:
Four sixes in a row.
Can't even say I'm surprised.

Stokes shouldn't have been an arrogant little twat last week. Have no sympathy for him. Good on the Windies. It's not often someone shuts up the Poms and the Aussies all in one day.

Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:29 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

England in shock loss, no it fucking ain't just wait for the Euros.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:36 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Has England actually qualified then? I was sure Andorra or the Faroe Islands would have knocked them out in qualifying...

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:47 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Yes, and as per usual, we've been excellent in qualifying. Didn't lose a single game.
We save up our embarrassing failures for proper tournaments.

Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Woo hoo!!!

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 3911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196  Next