www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Sports Thread
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190 ... 196  Next
 Sports Thread 
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Sports Thread
Cairns won a defamation case against Lalit Modhi, the head of the Indian Premier League. Modhi had said on Twitter he didn't want Cairns in the IPL because he was a match fixer in the rebel ICL. He's now been charged with perjury from that case. It's all happening in the UK because that's where the original case was. NZ cricketer Lou Vincent has been banned from cricket for life after admitting to match fixing, and he's saying Cairns put him up to it, and then didn't pay him. Darryl Tuffey also admitted to match fixing. Ponting, Brendon McCullum and Daniel Vettori have all been testifying in the case.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:07 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Cricket seems to be full of this kind of stuff since the IPL.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:07 am
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

Mourinho to walk or get sacked?

I don't mean he'll go tomorrow but he's not turning this around. He's lost it mentally.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:22 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Fuck off Patricia.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Cricket seems to be full of this kind of stuff since the IPL.

There's always been rumours of fixing and corruption on the subcontinent, particularly Pakistan. A lot of it is down to bookies and gambling, although some of the dodgy umpiring was because the umpires weren't neutral. Same thing used to happen playing rugby in South Africa.

It probably seems like there's been more of this since the start of the IPL because it means the rest of the world gets to see what happens in India now, so it has been cracked down on.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:18 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Did you hear about the golfer who got hit on the ninth hole at Agusta Golf Course?
He died fallowing stroke.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:28 pm
Profile WWW

Let's go Mets?

Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:56 am

I wonder where Mourinho will end up as surely he won't be at Chelsea much longer. He spent far too long trying to get Stones and mentally, he has lost it.

His players show a complete lack of discipline which isn't helped by how the coaching staff behave. I like the guy but I've lost a lot of respect for him this season.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Yeah with the way he's behaved this season, I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Hes kinda self destructed and the persecution stuff that he used to use to his team's advantage has backfired in the worst way.

I could still see him going to Old Trafford at some point in the future but I'm guessing he'll go back to Spain or elsewhere first. Maybe Germany would be an option for him?

If he never does the Man U job, I'm sure the Liverpool job will be available. Several times.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Can't you see the Liverpool job attracting him in the future? Big club failing to live up to potential. He tends like challenges rather than clubs who are winning the league every year before he joins.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:03 pm

We're talking about Liverpool here. A club with no morals. They welcome racists, thugs etc. His baggage would be nothing for the Anfield faithful.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:13 pm

FeedMeVibration wrote:
LincolnPark wrote:
We're talking about Liverpool here. A club with no morals. They welcome racists, thugs etc. His baggage would be nothing for the Anfield faithful.

Even them.

Oh dear lord. Looks like the Villa job beckons then........

Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:16 pm

I still think he would get and take the England job. The guy loves probing people wrong and I think his arrogance would make him think he could win a major tournament.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:22 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Jose hasn't been the same since his time at Real Madrid. Being manager at the Bernabeu is such an insanely pressured environment with the media, fans and board all on your back, and I think it drove him round the bend.

He needs a sabbatical methinks.

Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:17 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

^ Agreed. The Carneiro incident was disgraceful. If I was a Chelsea player I'd have been demanding a transfer after that, on the basis that the manager didn't care about the safety of his players.

I somehow don't think the pre-Real Madrid Jose would have behaved that way.

Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:13 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I find it funny as fuck that a team that costs millions are so shit, at least when Millwall are shit it only costs a few quid. If there is a god Chelski will go down and Abrahmovic will fuck off and take his money with him and Chelski will do a Leeds.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Mourinho to last until the end of the season then to get quit or get sacked. I think Guardiola will be lined up to take over next season . A lot of money to spend and taking over a team declining. Plus he'll be taking over from an ex Real manager who has managed that decline. I think he'd jump at the chance.

The players have a lot to answer for at Chelsea and you could see that they don't have their hearts in it. Frankly, its disgusting. They were playing against a Liverpool team that they should have beat on paper.

However, Mourinho has clearly lost the players and the media with his failed mind games. I never liked Fergie but at least he knew how to do it to the right degree. There was always something to respect with Ferguson but right now there isn't with Jose. It's sad as I used to be a big fan of his but he isn't the man he was on his first stint at Chelsea. He seems to have lost passion. I'm sorry to hear his Dad has been ill and that can't have helped but IF that has been a huge issue, I think he should have asked for an extended leave of absence or quit. Jose doesn't need the money.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:28 pm

I think Guardiola will go wherever he has the most control and that will be Chelsea over City. I think Roman will pay whatever is needed to get Chelsea back on top and with Man City's expenditure, thats not something they can do.

And he'd be a fool to to walk away from Bayern but he walked away from Barca.........

There is no coming back for Jose. Its clear that he has lost the players and the only way that would be changed is if he did a clear out and he's not going to get the time to do that.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:03 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

LincolnPark wrote:
However, Mourinho has clearly lost the players and the media with his failed mind games. I never liked Fergie but at least he knew how to do it to the right degree. There was always something to respect with Ferguson but right now there isn't with Jose.

I agree that the Carneiro incident was a low point which Ferguson never stooped to, but that certainly doesn't mean Fergie commands much more respect from me. I always hated how Fergie's United teams would make it habit game in game out to bully the referee and gang up on him. OK all teams do this to an extent but Fergie's United made it standard policy. Disgraceful and childish behaviour. One of the reasons I admire Clough so much was that he was the opposite - he never allowed his players to challenge the officials or behave like that.

There was also the admission by Scholes in one of his columns for the Evening Standard recently that Fergie encouraged his players to instantly go to ground in the penalty area if they felt the slightest tap, regardless of whether it was a foul or not.

I admired the way Fergie's teams never gave up until the final whistle. I abhorred and despised the cynical, manipulative and childish way his teams regularly played the game - a policy which he seems to have fully encouraged and made a standard part of United's approach to matches - and it made United my most disliked sports team by a LONG way.

It didn't help that United seemed to pick players like Scholes, Vidic, Rooney and Nani who embodied all these traits and were only too happy to be the pantomime villans.

Since Fergie retired I think my hatred for United has lessened by about 90%. I still don't like them [I'm a City fan] but they don't enrage me like they used to. They seem a lot more normal and less nasty, the players are less provocative characters too.

As for Guardiola, I think he'll go to us if he leaves Bayern, though I'd like us to keep Pellegrini for now. Guardiola's problem IMO is that he's had success, but from very good positions - he was bred in Barca's system, and Bayern Munich so dominate their league that winning silverware with them is not exactly hard. Be interesting to see what he could do at somewhere like Spurs.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:30 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Do you mean this one?

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190 ... 196  Next