www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Sports Thread
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 3913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192 ... 196  Next
 Sports Thread 
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Post Re: Sports Thread
Where is any other evidence to back that John Terry is a racist?

Now as i have said i am in no way a John Terry fan or even a fan of Chelski (did you see what i did there?), but someone saying something in haste or anger doesn't make them a racist.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:18 pm
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

If it's racially motivated/ specifically targets someone's colour then it does. Doesn't matter what he's said on other occasion, that was definitely an example of racism. I have heard of him being racist on other occasions as well.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:21 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I have not heard of him being racist at any other time, but then i don't take much notice of anything that goes on in the Premiershit. I will make public my hatred of Rio Ferdinand so that may cloud my judgement, but then i also hate Chelsea and all their happy clappy wanky cunt supporters so that should balance out my jusdgement............ a bit.

Is calling Dave Mustaine a 'ginger cunt' wrong or is it just being accurate?

Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:33 pm

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Is calling Dave Mustaine a 'ginger cunt' wrong or is it just being accurate?

Entirely different, as you know.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:40 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

No it isn't, Mustaine can't help being ginger in the same way as Anton Ferdinand can help being black. So using their differences against them is either wrong or 'not' so wrong. People always like to use the 'no that is different' argument but is it really? Calling someone something by their difference because you are angry with them doesn't make you any kind of 'ist'. If there is absolute proof of John Terry being racist then i will back down and apologise for all i've said, but from the evidence there is so far no one can come to that conclusion. Anger does not equal racism, as ANYONE in anger will say something they may later regret.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Gingers haven't been oppressed for hundreds of years though, except by the odd schoolyard dickhead. There's no prejudice towards gingers at a bureaucratic, political or widespread societal level.

But anyway, I suspect this is getting a bit silly now. I'd say the fact that Terry chose not to appeal the charges of racism is pretty damning.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:19 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Where is any other evidence to back that John Terry is a racist?

He's white therefore he's racist by default.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

MarmiteDanish wrote:
Gingers haven't been oppressed for hundreds of years though, except by the odd schoolyard dickhead. There's no prejudice towards gingers at a bureaucratic, political or widespread societal level.

But anyway, I suspect this is getting a bit silly now. I'd say the fact that Terry chose not to appeal the charges of racism is pretty damning.

Black people have oppressed other black people for thousands of years and it is still going on. Prejudice in all forms is either right or wrong, and 1 case against Terry doesn't mean shit. I was accused of racism when working for the Council, for the same kind of crime as Terry except i used the word 'nigger'. my only saving grace was that i'd said it to a black person who knew the context that i was using, if i hadn't said it to that person i would have lost my job and no one would have cared that i was angry because some 'black' cunt had nearly killed me and never even said sorry. I am not sorry for what i said i would use the same language today as i would expect any one from any background to use in the same situation. LANGUAGE IN ANGER DOES NOT MEAN RACIST LANGUAGE, anyone who thinks differently is either a bullshitter or a saint.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:35 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Ainsley Harriot now there's a stupid bl....... i mean person.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:49 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

If Terry calls OLP a monoped cunt, is he racist?

I agree with OLP by the way.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:39 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Fuckin' Magnets wrote:
If Terry calls OLP a monoped cunt, is he racist?

No, he's correct.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:42 pm
Profile WWW

I'm angry about Tax credit cuts. This would never have happened under the Nazis, they were great! No, I'm not pro-Hitler, I was just speaking in anger.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:16 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Reducing the argument to Hitler/the Nazis = bad and your viewpoint = good?

Freedom of speech means listening to cunts. Whether they be Chelsea players or Dave Mustaine.

The responsibility of the right to free speech is being mature enough to ignore/interact with bullshit and call it for what it is rather than run away with your fingers in your ears demanding never to be within 50 kilometres of things you find distasteful.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

MarmiteDanish wrote:
I'm angry about Tax credit cuts. This would never have happened under the Nazis, they were great! No, I'm not pro-Hitler, I was just speaking in anger.

Someone always has to mention Hitler... :roll: Looking in from the outside, the British seem to be oversensitive to racism and all the other -isms, and seem to be the most politically correct people in the world. I put it down to Imperialist guilt. Having conquered and enslaved most of the darker skinned people of the world, and then been forced to let 'em go again, you're all bending over to be buttfucked to ease your guilt.

Um, this is the sports thread isn't it? And not the race relations thread?

There was a game of cricket played which finished yesterday. Or at least, it was Australia vs Kane Williamson. The other ten cocks on the New Zealand team weren't playing at all. The result was pretty one-sided, and it looked that it was going that way right from the first morning. No excuses. New Zealand can't touch the Aussies in test cricket.

Despite winning easily, the Aussies acted like fuckwits again. Thought it might have changed with a new captain, who's not generally perceived to be the wanker the previous two were, but it hasn't. Mitchell Starc lost half his match fee for chucking the ball at one of the NZ tail enders. And after having a go at Stuart Broad for not walking, the Aussies didn't call Brendon McCullum back after being given out caught off his pads (as in, he didn't hit the ball).

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:14 pm

The first rule about football Premiership racism, no-one talks about Premiership racism.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Fuckin' Magnets wrote:

Freedom of speech means listening to cunts. Whether they be Chelsea players or Dave Mustaine.

The responsibility of the right to free speech is being mature enough to ignore/interact with bullshit and call it for what it is rather than run away with your fingers in your ears demanding never to be within 50 kilometres of things you find distasteful.

I will defend anybody's right to freedom of speech. That doesn't mean that I can't say that calling someone a "black cunt"/ "nigger" in ANY context is wrong, which it is.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:04 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Point missed . . . by light years.

People have far far far too little to worry about if they have to get irate about words directed at a sub-group of people.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs has the need to feel upset on someone else's behalf pretty far down the way last I checked.

Godwin's Law is what you want Vim.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:40 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Fuckin' Magnets wrote:

Godwin's Law is what you want Vim.

That's the one! Heard it on Qi.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:47 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

MarmiteDanish wrote:
Fuckin' Magnets wrote:

I will defend anybody's right to freedom of speech. That doesn't mean that I can't say that calling someone a "black cunt"/ "nigger" in ANY context is wrong, which it is.

I am not saying that it is right or wrong but that sometimes it is understandable.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192 ... 196  Next