www.Terrorizer.com
http://forum.terrorizer.com/

Sports Thread
http://forum.terrorizer.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48
Page 3 of 196

Author:  TRC [ Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

COME ON STOKE!

Author:  Spiny Norman [ Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

TRC wrote:
COME ON STOKE!

They didn't listen.
7-0 to Chelsea.


We always seem to relegate somebody every season and this year was no exception. Burnley went bye-byes today.

Author:  Tomochin [ Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Spiny Norman wrote:


We always seem to relegate somebody ever season and this year was no exception. Burnley went bye-byes today.


for which I'm glad. Now saving the impossibilty of us getting beaten 10-0 in the next two games we're safe.

Author:  Spiny Norman [ Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

A couple of funny crowd chants.


Arsenal fans singing The Ashley Cole "One Man Went to Mow" song.
Not amazingly funny in itself until you watch the crowd when they reach number ten.


Olympiakos fans at Stamford Bridge.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Spiny Norman wrote:
We always seem to relegate somebody every season and this year was no exception. Burnley went bye-byes today.


Evil Scouse bastards.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Spiny Norman wrote:


Olympiakos fans at Stamford Bridge.


Surely not everyone at Stamford Bridge are gays.

Author:  Spiny Norman [ Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Spiny Norman wrote:
We always seem to relegate somebody every season and this year was no exception. Burnley went bye-byes today.


Evil Scouse bastards.

It's not our fault. It just seems to happen that way. We always seem to relegate teams I like aswell. Ipswich and Derby spring immediately to mind. We dealt the final blow to both of those in the same season. :(
It did go against us in 2000 though, Bradford beat us 1-0 on the last day of the season to stay up although It didn't really bother me. That result meant Wimbledon got relegated and we went into the Uefa Cup - which we went on to win. :D

Author:  Tomochin [ Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Spiny Norman wrote:
It's not our fault. It just seems to happen that way. We always seem to relegate teams I like aswell. Ipswich and Derby spring immediately to mind. We dealt the final blow to both of those in the same season. :(
It did go against us in 2000 though, Bradford beat us 1-0 on the last day of the season to stay up although It didn't really bother me. That result meant Wimbledon got relegated and we went into the Uefa Cup - which we went on to win. :D


that was one of the bleakest days in my sorry life. followed by when the FA allowed the Dons to move to MK.

Author:  Michael Easton [ Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Shouldn't this thread just be re-named The Football Thread?

Author:  TRC [ Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Michael Easton wrote:
Shouldn't this thread just be re-named The Football Thread?


We could talk about Table Tennis if you like.... I used to play Table Tennis, even went abroad with it I was that good.

First person to call it Ping Pong gets bummed by my dog.

Author:  Steve [ Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

TRC wrote:
Michael Easton wrote:
Shouldn't this thread just be re-named The Football Thread?


We could talk about Table Tennis if you like.... I used to play Table Tennis, even went abroad with it I was that good.

First person to call it Ping Pong gets bummed by my dog.


How do you hold the paddle? The only really amazing table tennis player I've ever known held the paddle part with the handle pointing down his arm, but I found that really counter-intuitive.

Anyone see Mourinho bring the Alan Shearer celebration back into fashion at the Nou Camp?

Author:  TRC [ Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Steve wrote:
TRC wrote:
Michael Easton wrote:
Shouldn't this thread just be re-named The Football Thread?


We could talk about Table Tennis if you like.... I used to play Table Tennis, even went abroad with it I was that good.

First person to call it Ping Pong gets bummed by my dog.


How do you hold the paddle? The only really amazing table tennis player I've ever known held the paddle part with the handle pointing down his arm, but I found that really counter-intuitive.



Image

This is how I was taught, before that I guess it was typical Youth Club style (clueless).

It's whatever you know and works for you though.

Author:  TRC [ Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

More serious that I take black metal.

Author:  TRC [ Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Album is almost done, I'm told just a bit more mixing. Got Artwork. Got the title. So sometime in the next four years.

Author:  Tomochin [ Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Hmm, liverpool have just scored but fulham are going backwards. chances of an all-england final are failing

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Kaylee and Rosie wrote:
Hmm, liverpool have just scored but fulham are going backwards. chances of an all-england final are failing


You was right about one thing, and who would of thought it would be Fulham in the final.

Author:  Steve [ Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Thoroughly depressed by the Liverpool result. This season has been one failure after another both on and off the pitch, and Rafa Benitez and every one of the players bar Torres and maybe Benayoun should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Things are going to have to change, starting with Benitez packing his bags and going to Juventus, which he should have done 6 months ago. Miserable, miserable season.

I'd ordinarily be happy for Fulham, who are technically my local team, but I really can't be anything other than angry and annoyed at the moment. The fact that every fairweather football fan in the country is now a Fulham fan makes me incredibly angry as well.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

How long do you reckon Benitez will last now?

Author:  Steve [ Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

If he's still there in July then there is no justice in the world. It looks like Juventus or Real Madrid are going to duke it out for him, which is good news for Liverpool because it means they won't have to fork out megabucks by sacking him. No ideas about a replacement, but it's got to the stage where a change is absolutely essential.

Author:  Tomochin [ Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sports Thread

Steve wrote:
If he's still there in July then there is no justice in the world. It looks like Juventus or Real Madrid are going to duke it out for him, which is good news for Liverpool because it means they won't have to fork out megabucks by sacking him. No ideas about a replacement, but it's got to the stage where a change is absolutely essential.


I'm sure Zola will be free this summer...

Page 3 of 196 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/