www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Losing Weight
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next
 Losing Weight 
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Losing Weight
M0)))rf wrote:
M0)))rf wrote:
I'd still have lots of casual sex with shallow because I was rich

Hurr hurr hurr

Beat everybody else to it.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:11 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

bás wrote:
robitusson wrote:
82.5 today. Heaviest I've ever been.

That's under 13 stone. Unless you're a midget then you're a perfectly normal weight.

I'm going down 10. I've decided. Don;t wanna be a fat bastid in years to come.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Ok you go for it.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:16 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I'd estimate I'm between 100 and 110 kg based on the fact I can still fit into my 36" trousers, but the belly is definitely round and sticking out. And I was 108kg before when I had to buy some trousers at 38".

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:29 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Powersteev wrote:
I'd estimate I'm between 100 and 110 kg based on the fact I can still fit into my 36" trousers, but the belly is definitely round and sticking out. And I was 108kg before when I had to buy some trousers at 38".

Skinny bastard. You fail at being fat.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:35 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Some success stories about cutting out alcohol for a bit and finally losing the determinedly stuck wodges of fat please.

It's worth it and works right?
Tell me while I'm still seething from dumb-fuck, beer-head Megadeth fans telling me I don't enjoy smoking weed, in exactly the same way straight edgers would tell them off for enjoying their thing.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:47 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Giving up alcohol is completely worth it, yes.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:57 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Yakvlt wrote:
Some success stories about cutting out alcohol for a bit and finally losing the determinedly stuck wodges of fat please.

Tell me while I'm still seething from dumb-fuck, beer-head Megadeth fans telling me I don't enjoy smoking weed, in exactly the same way straight edgers would tell them off for enjoying their thing.

Do it how I do it: If you're planning on drinking that evening. Ignore all carbohydrates you would usually intake including potatoes, rice, bread whatever is your carb intake of choice. It's not the alcohol that makes you fat, it's when you mix it with other carbs so you get an overdose of carbs.

If you want more info on it read this here article:
http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth- ... uscle.html

Well the website in general is great.

Since the order of the world is governed by death, perhaps it is better for God that we should not believe in Him and struggle with all our strength against death, without raising our eyes to heaven and to His silence.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Yakvlt wrote:

I used to drink a gallon or more of beer 3 nights a week. I ballooned. I gave up for a few months and lost a stone without changing diet or adding exercise. so yeah if you're drinking heavily it will add weight but a few vodkas at the weekend won't make you enormous.

Tom if you don't have any carbs the day before you go out, won't you be starving when you start drinking and therefore get drunk on 3 pints? I have to drink on a full stomach or else I don't enjoy it.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:22 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Then I would be a hungry and therefore angry drunk.
Possibly farty as well.
You overestimate the amount of carbohydrate being eaten here, for they come at dinner which is missed for the sake of drinking.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:26 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

bás wrote:
Yakvlt wrote:

I used to drink a gallon or more of beer 3 nights a week. I ballooned. I gave up for a few months and lost a stone without changing diet or adding exercise. so yeah if you're drinking heavily it will add weight but a few vodkas at the weekend won't make you enormous.

Tom if you don't have any carbs the day before you go out, won't you be starving when you start drinking and therefore get drunk on 3 pints? I have to drink on a full stomach or else I don't enjoy it.

No. Eat protein and fats. Your body doesn't die without carbs. Protein and fats satiate you more than carbs do.

Since the order of the world is governed by death, perhaps it is better for God that we should not believe in Him and struggle with all our strength against death, without raising our eyes to heaven and to His silence.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Yakvlt wrote:
Then I would be a hungry and therefore angry drunk.
Possibly farty as well.
You overestimate the amount of carbohydrate being eaten here, for they come at dinner which is missed for the sake of drinking.

The article is backed up with a lot of science, you do lose more fat if you cut out alcohol entirely, but unless you plan to live the rest of your life without alcohol if you give it up you'll just put the miniscule weight back on again after.

You very rarely see fat alcoholics.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:31 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Erm.
Yes. You do.
Cheers but the whole issue's raised by the fact that I frequently do prefer to eat a shit load of rice than get hammered and I'd like to give it a go.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:25 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

I quit beer/cider/wine, spirits only and with diet mixer...works a treat.

Stuff for sale :
http://www.discogs.com/seller/yailbloor

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

I gave that a go but drank far too much spirits in the time it would've taken me to drink pints. Also you don't get gradually drunk like you do with beer. You keep drinking and thinking your sober and then it all hits you at once.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:52 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

bás wrote:
I gave that a go but drank far too much spirits in the time it would've taken me to drink pints. Also you don't get gradually drunk like you do with beer. You keep drinking and thinking your sober and then it all hits you at once.

Thats the spirit!

Stuff for sale :
http://www.discogs.com/seller/yailbloor

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

81.1 this morning. My scales seem to fluctuate a hell of a lot though.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

The fitness/weight-loss schtick began today and I weighed in at 100.4 kg/221 lbs/15 stone 11... A few kgs less than I was expecting to be, so a bonus on day 1!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I was weighed by the GP again on Friday morning, and my weight has stabilised at 13st 7lbs. Bizarrely, people have started messaging me to ask for weightloss tips.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

I am having to follow a diet as my usual size of waistband appears to have deserted me and references to my "gut" at work are becoming increasingly frequent.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next