www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Losing Weight
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next
 Losing Weight 
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Losing Weight
a lot of cunting going on

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

I have some terrible eating habits. Sin's dedication to not eating before bedtime is one I'd kill for. I made the decision to add instead of subtract to keep myself in line. Eating quinoa instead of rice, drink sugar free drinks or water and, maybe once a day, eat a piece of fruit or almonds instead of chips, that kind of thing. I'm awful about eating veggies, so I do a lot of juicing when I'm at home.

If I start to get soft, I hit the hot yoga pretty hard. It's the best way to keep your flow, lessen your aches, and make you feel instantly better. Plus, there's an addictive quality to it. I'm heavy footed, so I hate running. Yoga is my alternative to a runner's high.

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:23 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Sinmara wrote:
Painkiller wrote:
Smug cunt > Fat cunt

Idiot.

You're right Sin, I was being totally serious there, and not just dicking around and playing the smug twat on purpose. How very astute of you to notice, and reasonable of you to insult me without checking whether I actually meant what I saying.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:29 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Painkiller wrote:
Sinmara wrote:
Painkiller wrote:
Smug cunt > Fat cunt

Idiot.

You're right Sin, I was being totally serious there, and not just dicking around and playing the smug twat on purpose. How very astute of you to notice, and reasonable of you to insult me without checking whether I actually meant what I saying.

Your post didn't come across as ironic....

Destructive Music
Mørktår
Mørktår Bandcamp

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Sorry Sin, I should have intercepted there and let you know it was just banter before PK read it this morning but I wanted to see if he'd bite...

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Sinmara wrote:
I drink, but not really much compared to what others drink - 2 pints of ciders is enough to get me pretty drunk, but I usually stick to vodka & diet coke, or JD & diet coke (yeah, I know, diet coke = bad, but I live a healthy lifestyle otherwise. That little bit of aspartame is not going kill me). 2 or 3 JD & diet coke are more than enough for me when I go out too, and I drink water or diet coke between drinks. I've also got no problem not drinking when I go out or to gigs, happened a few times lately that I stuck to soda or not drinking anything at all - I don't *need* alcohol to have a good time.

I eat roughly every 2 hours small meals to keep the metabolism going, always with protein as it aids digestion. I don't drink anything 20 minutes before and after each meal, as fluids hinder digestion and make it sluggish.

I mainly eat oats, lots and lots of vegetables, fish, chicken, yoghurt, nuts, seeds, wholemeal wheat products, quinoa, brown rice and one fruit per day (you shouldn't eat too much fruit, and only in the morning/afternoon, never in the evening as it takes longer to digest).

I also don't eat anything 5 hours before I go to bed, I've done that actually since my teenage years. I haven't eaten red meat for over 10 years, simply because I don't like the texture.

I do indulge occasionally and I allow myself one treat a day - in form of ice cream, coffee with sugar or occasionally cake.

PS: oh yeah, and almost every meal I eat I've made myself from scratch. Bread, hummous, soup. I try to eat as little processed food as possible. SImply because it's cheaper and it's a more satisfying feeling to eat something you made yourself.

I admire you a lot, seriously. I won't say I envy you because that sounds wrong but I'd like to have an attitude more like yours. Give yourself a pat on the back Sinmara.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:05 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Painkiller wrote:
Sinmara wrote:
Painkiller wrote:
Smug cunt > Fat cunt

Idiot.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Painkiller wrote:
Smug cunt > Fat cunt

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

Running is boss and the only way to do it.

You, because i have always wondered what it would feel like to get run-over by a bus.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:14 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

bás wrote:
I admire you a lot, seriously. I won't say I envy you because that sounds wrong but I'd like to have an attitude more like yours. Give yourself a pat on the back Sinmara.

I am damn proud of having shed so much weight, but I was simply driven by not liking what I saw in the mirror, and also I knew I needed to lose weight because I hated being unfit and out of breath when walking up the stairs :S

Destructive Music
Mørktår
Mørktår Bandcamp

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Comrade Gene wrote:
Running is boss and the only way to do it.

... unless you have big boobs (not even the strongest sports bra helps)....

Destructive Music
Mørktår
Mørktår Bandcamp

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

That's me fucked, then.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:37 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Big Boobs > Running.

Stuff for sale :
http://www.discogs.com/seller/yailbloor

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

yailbloor wrote:
Big Boobs > Running.

When I still had a gym membership I simply did 20 minutes on the cross trainer instead. It's better for the knees as well. I'm still tempted to get a cross trainer for home (I already have a barbell and set of weights and do Body Pump on youtube once or twice a week). The cross trainer is great, but only when you have good music on your mp3 player.

Destructive Music
Mørktår
Mørktår Bandcamp

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Aye cross trainers are good i'll admit.

Stuff for sale :

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:59 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

yailbloor wrote:
Aye cross trainers are good i'll admit.

Good ones cost a fortune though, and the cheap ones are horrible! Same with steppers.

Destructive Music
Mørktår
Mørktår Bandcamp

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

aye, and gym memberships are not that cheap these days, i'm going to try to get back into some kind of training after the new baby is born etc, i really enjoyed the 6 months i spent doing submission wrestling.

Stuff for sale :

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:06 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

yailbloor wrote:
aye, and gym memberships are not that cheap these days, i'm going to try to get back into some kind of training after the new baby is born etc, i really enjoyed the 6 months i spent doing submission wrestling.

:mrgreen: good luck!

I was lucky, I paid £41 per month for a council gym membership, that included full use of the swimming pool, sauna & steam room - and the gym was brand new, with TV on every machine and lots of technical stuff I never used. The best thing was that it was half empty most of the time, apart from the weight station. That was occupied by the mean gangs of Tottenham. I was fully expecting rap contests and/or stabbings happening at some stage.

Destructive Music
Mørktår
Mørktår Bandcamp

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Its all steriod monkeys on the weights up here, they spend more time flexing and checking out eachothers muscles than working out.

Stuff for sale :

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Yeah same with my gym, a lot of posing and walking around talking loudly on their mobile phones. They all look great though so they must do some exercise at some point, I never see them doing any though. It's quite annoying as I have been going to the gym regularly for about 6 years and I haven't lost any weight at all, I haven't put any on either though.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next