www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Celebrity Cake eaters.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:17 pm



Reply to topic  [ 829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 42  Next
 Celebrity Cake eaters. 
Author Message
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 5919
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
You're more of a Daily Record man.

All murderers? Including those who kill in self defence, or defence of others? What about victims of rape or of paedos? Does murderers include "our boys" murdering brown people for their oil? Or the Conservative Govt for effectively culling the poor and vulnerable?

I'm with you on the last one.

Are you capable of differentiating between someone who has urges to do despicable things and ones who actually do it? If they never actually act on those urges, do they go on the bonfire?


Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 3281
Location: Ayrshire
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
In terms of murder, cases will obviously be looked at individually.

Not following you on the victims of rape or murder.

The government and our armed forces are another discussion.

To be honest I struggle to differentiate between the two, they are both quite clearly sick evil cunts. The ones with the urge to rape and kill are safer on the bonfire, why take the risk.

Anyone sitting in the house, thinking to themselves I could really fancy just going out the night grabbing some random woman for a bit of rape and strangling is not worth trying to "cure" in my opinion. Why waste the money on that, no one will ever no if their wee urges have went away. Nope Nope Nope get the big bonfire lit.


Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:39 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:47 pm
Posts: 3176
Location: wigan
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
but if we prevented Child abuse who would the masses have to abuse on facebook ? lets be honest the mob needs some hate in there lives to validate there miserable lives


Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:10 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 5919
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
WATP wrote:
In terms of murder, cases will obviously be looked at individually.

Not following you on the victims of rape or murder.

The government and our armed forces are another discussion.

To be honest I struggle to differentiate between the two, they are both quite clearly sick evil cunts. The ones with the urge to rape and kill are safer on the bonfire, why take the risk.

Anyone sitting in the house, thinking to themselves I could really fancy just going out the night grabbing some random woman for a bit of rape and strangling is not worth trying to "cure" in my opinion. Why waste the money on that, no one will ever no if their wee urges have went away. Nope Nope Nope get the big bonfire lit.


If we take your argument to its logical conclusion then we would immediately kill all known victims of sexual violence, especially children, as a certain percentage of victims will go on to become abusers. Better safe than sorry.

In your society no one would know if anyone had such "urges" as no one would come forward for fear of being put on one of your bonfires.


Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 2371
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
http://www.roxanashirazi.co.uk/articles ... pedophile/

According to this it was a bit of a saville situation again in that people knew but did nothing


Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:15 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
This sort of story pushes my anti death penalty stance to the limit and the fact that this cunt will end up getting 10 years or less pushes it even further. With any luck he will get served up in nick.

andrew wrote:
but if we prevented Child abuse who would the masses have to abuse on facebook ? lets be honest the mob needs some hate in there lives to validate there miserable lives


We all join in some sort of hate mob at sometime, with you it was Thatcher with others at the moment it's a nonce cunt. At times like this i'm quite happy not to be on Facebook as i can imagine the shit going around and i would probably get caught up in it and happily join in.

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:34 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Myrddin wrote:
WATP wrote:
In terms of murder, cases will obviously be looked at individually.

Not following you on the victims of rape or murder.

The government and our armed forces are another discussion.

To be honest I struggle to differentiate between the two, they are both quite clearly sick evil cunts. The ones with the urge to rape and kill are safer on the bonfire, why take the risk.

Anyone sitting in the house, thinking to themselves I could really fancy just going out the night grabbing some random woman for a bit of rape and strangling is not worth trying to "cure" in my opinion. Why waste the money on that, no one will ever no if their wee urges have went away. Nope Nope Nope get the big bonfire lit.


If we take your argument to its logical conclusion then we would immediately kill all known victims of sexual violence, especially children, as a certain percentage of victims will go on to become abusers. Better safe than sorry.

In your society no one would know if anyone had such "urges" as no one would come forward for fear of being put on one of your bonfires.


The absolute logical conclusion.

Image

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 5919
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
oneleggedpunk wrote:
Myrddin wrote:
WATP wrote:
In terms of murder, cases will obviously be looked at individually.

Not following you on the victims of rape or murder.

The government and our armed forces are another discussion.

To be honest I struggle to differentiate between the two, they are both quite clearly sick evil cunts. The ones with the urge to rape and kill are safer on the bonfire, why take the risk.

Anyone sitting in the house, thinking to themselves I could really fancy just going out the night grabbing some random woman for a bit of rape and strangling is not worth trying to "cure" in my opinion. Why waste the money on that, no one will ever no if their wee urges have went away. Nope Nope Nope get the big bonfire lit.


If we take your argument to its logical conclusion then we would immediately kill all known victims of sexual violence, especially children, as a certain percentage of victims will go on to become abusers. Better safe than sorry.

In your society no one would know if anyone had such "urges" as no one would come forward for fear of being put on one of your bonfires.


The absolute logical conclusion.

Image


KILL EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!


Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:55 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 5919
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Kizaki Jessica wrote:
http://www.roxanashirazi.co.uk/articles/ian-watkins-emo-star-pedophile/

According to this it was a bit of a saville situation again in that people knew but did nothing


It sounds like Joanne Nikita Majic is person my friend has repeatedly encountered on forums in the past, in the online story she said the police had dismissed her claims.


Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:57 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Indeed, then there would be no crime what so ever.

I think i'll start up the Campaign for Nuclear Destruction again, the world needs to fry just to teach it a lesson.

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:58 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Posts: 9041
Location: Illinois
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
oneleggedpunk wrote:
andrew wrote:
but if we prevented Child abuse who would the masses have to abuse on facebook ? lets be honest the mob needs some hate in there lives to validate there miserable lives


We all join in some sort of hate mob at sometime, with you it was Thatcher with others at the moment it's a nonce cunt.

Yeah, come on Andrew, you were going on about Thatcher's death for weeks.

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Myrddin wrote:
Joanne Nikita Majic is person my friend


Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:12 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 44960
Location: Béal Átha na Slua
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.


I gave up on that after reading 'emo' for the billionth time. I assume that it says, in summary, that he is a Very Bad Man?

_________________
http://cow.org/csi/


Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:17 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:47 pm
Posts: 3176
Location: wigan
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
its the macho stance of people on the internet claiming that give me a gun/rope and they would shoot/hang them which i find depressing ,when the reality is that they wouldn't have the balls, that i find most depressing .and lets face it if they had the balls to do it they must be sickos as well .


Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:47 pm
Posts: 3176
Location: wigan
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
i think that was what trying to say ,thanks .


Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:44 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
andrew wrote:
its the macho stance of people on the internet claiming that give me a gun/rope and they would shoot/hang them which i find depressing ,when the reality is that they wouldn't have the balls, that i find most depressing .and lets face it if they had the balls to do it they must be sickos as well .


It's a human reaction to something like this, people just like to think there is something they can do where in reality there's is nothing they can do. Vigilante justice is wrong but at times like this it's understandable that people vent their hate/anger via anonymous media, it is just human nature.

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:30 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 3281
Location: Ayrshire
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Well obviously, we can't all go out and actually hang some nonces because sadly that would get you an even bigger sentence than if you were a rapist or paedo.

A couple of year and you can get back out to start again.

It's not the fake macho stance that is holding people back. You honestly don't think there is someone out there, a relation of the victims, victims themselves or someone who has actually witnessed what certain evil cunts have done that wouldn't happily just put a bullet in their head. Of course there are. If they had shoot an evil cunt day the queues would be longer than the ones for a new iPhone.


Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:56 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Posts: 6333
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
WATP is right, honestly i would kill the cunt with my bare hands if they let me, and thats just for his music.

_________________
Mo Mo Gaddafi wrote:
His massive cock pleasured me immensely.


Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:16 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 8683
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Astro Black wrote:
I'm surprised Motherless.com hasn't been taken down.

Fisting Watkins wayhayhay...

Sadly, his AW page "fucknastyfuckyou" has been taken down.

What are you talking about?

_________________
Guardian-reading Fairtrade coffee-drinking bollocks


Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 2371
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
The link is the article but it then tells of his porn page


Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:35 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.