www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Celebrity Cake eaters.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:15 am



Reply to topic  [ 829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Celebrity Cake eaters. 
Author Message
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:36 pm
Posts: 2918
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Adult gowl when he couldn't get anything else, possibly. Then the more famous and influential he became it maybe became easier to bum men and kids behind the governments curtain.

See also Jill Dando and why she was murdered. Lots to dig here.


Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:46 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
I fucking love a good conspiracy.


Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:50 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 pm
Posts: 3628
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Regarding Cliff, I've not been this shocked since Tom Daley came out :roll:

_________________
Kid Dynamite wrote:
"they created you and how do you repay them? with your snotty looks, your catchy hooks and your rock star image."

Image

http://letterboxd.com/cynical_boner/


Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 4579
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
I'm not surprised about Cliff Richard.

The bastard raped my ears for years.

_________________
Image


Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:48 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Image

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:41 pm
Profile
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 pm
Posts: 120
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
What I'm finding difficulty with is the fact that cliff is upset that the police didnt tell him they were coming to raid his house. I know he's a self centred egotistical wanker, but even he must realise that notifying him would rather defeat the purpose.


Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:41 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 5919
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
He's upset because he would have hoovered if he knew they were coming around.


Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:42 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 1413
Location: LEEDS
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
If today's Sunday Mirror front page headline is anything to go by I think it's the pigs who need investigating!

_________________
THE CORPSES ALL HANG HEADLESS AND LIMP/BODIES WITH NO SURPRISES/THE BLOOD DRAINS DOWN LIKE DEVIL'S RAIN/WE'LL BATHE TONIGHT


Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:54 pm
Profile
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 pm
Posts: 120
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
maybe, but let's not allow that to detract from the real story.


Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:44 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 1413
Location: LEEDS
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Ok Judge Judy.

_________________
THE CORPSES ALL HANG HEADLESS AND LIMP/BODIES WITH NO SURPRISES/THE BLOOD DRAINS DOWN LIKE DEVIL'S RAIN/WE'LL BATHE TONIGHT


Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:16 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Who's telling the truth a tabloid newspaper or the old bill? Both are very truthful ain't they?

_________________
Image


Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:48 pm
Profile
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 pm
Posts: 120
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
no, but they havemt made the allegation. theyre either reporting it or investigating it. cliffy is making a lot of noise about the way the search was carried out, or rather the way it was reported. I believe he is doing so in order to obscure the real issue and paint himself as the victim, and that cant be allowed to happen.


Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 2371
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Astro Black wrote:
Myrddin wrote:
We had our very own NAMBLA for a bit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile ... n_Exchange


I read about this when I was reading about Elm House when this all broke a few mon ths back. Bizarre eh? I mean seriously, what the fuck?

It's all very well going after Cliff - he's an easy target. What fucks me off is all these politicians that kept everything quiet on the promise of a promotion, the old boys network and all knowing what happened at Elm House ( and other places) still remain in content positions and the truth will probably never out fully.

Wankers.


I watched the documentary on Elm House and read about it. I am not saying at this stage if Cliff richard is innocent or not, but the evidence is weak. A ledger of guests in a B&B that allegedly was well known for what was going on there, so tell me, would you really use your celebrity name to sign in a cheap and nasty place? remember Cliff richard is his stage name. What is to say it wasn't someone else who just used that name as a joke, or pseudonym? Also, elm house wasn't just about kids

I'm not denying the existence of a high level paedo club, the allegations of that have been going around for decades, but this celebrity witch hunt reminds me too much of the satanic ritual abuse hysteria, something that is now profoundly discredited.


Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:56 am
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 4579
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Cliff Richard is supposed to have used the name "Kitty" when he signed in at Elm House. I'm not denying the existence of a high-level paedo club neither, but aren't we supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty" in this country? Therefore there should be no names until a guilty verdict is passed, otherwise the whole thing descends into 'trial by media'.

Trial By Combat is a lot more fun, besides...

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:17 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 2371
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
what I saw was a photo of the ledger entry actually saying cliff richard. but then again how do we know the whole ledger wasn't fake?

As you say, what about innocent until proven guilty? This is why i draw comparisons with the ritual abuse sagas, there is such a hysteria now, in part driven by the failure to call to account the obvious abusers like savile and cyril smith, that to make amends every celebrity name is being hounded.


Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 2371
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
JCC wrote:
I don't think it's hysterical. It's becoming clearer that there was a degree of organisation to the abuse that was taking place so the only logical way to approach it is to widen the scope


Disagree, it is turning into a witch hunt driven by a need for atonement for the obvious blind eye turned in the past. The ritual abuse scandals showed that if you look hard enough you find what you want to find. I just think there is a risk of it being repeated here. Too much of 2 plus 2 equalling 5.

Let the police run their inquiries and assess the available evidence. Mass conspiracies of cliff Richard using his connections with thatcher to kill police inquiries serve no purpose but to denigrate real abuse.


Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:34 pm
Profile
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 pm
Posts: 120
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
true, but equally, liking the current round of arrests to past hysteria does the victims an even greater disservice. it may be that cliff is innocent, but it may be that he is guilty, so intead of finding him guilty before trial we are in danger of declaring him innocent becase we have simply had enough of paedophiles in the headlines. there is a post going around FB and twitter right now linking cliff to jill dandos murder that uses the most tenuous of links; somebodys cousins brother knew the queens gynacologist or something, and that sort of thing really doesnt help, but there is a very real danger of the guilty being passed over because we are focussing on the wrong story. rumour isnt proof, but neither can guilt be waived because those rumours have become bigger than the truth.


Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:54 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Image

If only this were true.

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:12 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 5919
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Are politicians guilty of being paedophiles or covering up for them? They are if they are Tory.


Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:52 am
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 2371
Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
JCC wrote:
I'm not endorsing conspiracy theories or running ahead of the facts but you seem to have already made up yr mind that it's a storm in a teacup and a product of paedo hysteria, which imo is a much more inappropriate response than having a suspicious mindset


Like i said in my earlier post it has always been rumoured about a high level paedophile club so I am not dismissing its existence. But if you read about Elm House, even from reports in 2012 to the ones in 2014 there is a noticeable escalation in conspiracy and paedo hysteria. I'm sorry if my posts come across as dismissing the victims, that was not my intention, but rather to draw the unfortunate parallels with the satanic ritual abuse scandals. Those cases showed that people, however well intentioned, can often find the "evidence" of what they are looking for, and the media is a complicit partner.

Elm House runs the same risk. What is known is that it was a place for gay men to have the freedom for meeting and having sex. Anything relating to child abuse, paedophile rings and police cover ups are, at this stage, unsubstantiated.

The problem here is that expectations have now been set, that if the police dismiss the case then there will be cries of cover up but the reality is they are unlikely to uncover any evidence that will allow prosecution. So what are we left with? Outrageous rumours and celebrity witchunts that are already starting to take on such a cartoonish element as to be grossly insulting. Imagine trying to investigate historical sexual abuses against that backdrop.


Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:14 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.