www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Celebrity Cake eaters.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Celebrity Cake eaters. 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
Adult gowl when he couldn't get anything else, possibly. Then the more famous and influential he became it maybe became easier to bum men and kids behind the governments curtain.

See also Jill Dando and why she was murdered. Lots to dig here.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:46 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

I fucking love a good conspiracy.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:50 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Regarding Cliff, I've not been this shocked since Tom Daley came out :roll:

http://letterboxd.com/cynical_boner/

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

I'm not surprised about Cliff Richard.

The bastard raped my ears for years.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:48 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:41 pm
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!

What I'm finding difficulty with is the fact that cliff is upset that the police didnt tell him they were coming to raid his house. I know he's a self centred egotistical wanker, but even he must realise that notifying him would rather defeat the purpose.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:41 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

He's upset because he would have hoovered if he knew they were coming around.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:42 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

If today's Sunday Mirror front page headline is anything to go by I think it's the pigs who need investigating!

Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:54 pm

maybe, but let's not allow that to detract from the real story.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:44 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Ok Judge Judy.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:16 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Who's telling the truth a tabloid newspaper or the old bill? Both are very truthful ain't they?

Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:48 pm

no, but they havemt made the allegation. theyre either reporting it or investigating it. cliffy is making a lot of noise about the way the search was carried out, or rather the way it was reported. I believe he is doing so in order to obscure the real issue and paint himself as the victim, and that cant be allowed to happen.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Astro Black wrote:
Myrddin wrote:
We had our very own NAMBLA for a bit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile ... n_Exchange

I read about this when I was reading about Elm House when this all broke a few mon ths back. Bizarre eh? I mean seriously, what the fuck?

It's all very well going after Cliff - he's an easy target. What fucks me off is all these politicians that kept everything quiet on the promise of a promotion, the old boys network and all knowing what happened at Elm House ( and other places) still remain in content positions and the truth will probably never out fully.

Wankers.

I watched the documentary on Elm House and read about it. I am not saying at this stage if Cliff richard is innocent or not, but the evidence is weak. A ledger of guests in a B&B that allegedly was well known for what was going on there, so tell me, would you really use your celebrity name to sign in a cheap and nasty place? remember Cliff richard is his stage name. What is to say it wasn't someone else who just used that name as a joke, or pseudonym? Also, elm house wasn't just about kids

I'm not denying the existence of a high level paedo club, the allegations of that have been going around for decades, but this celebrity witch hunt reminds me too much of the satanic ritual abuse hysteria, something that is now profoundly discredited.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:56 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Cliff Richard is supposed to have used the name "Kitty" when he signed in at Elm House. I'm not denying the existence of a high-level paedo club neither, but aren't we supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty" in this country? Therefore there should be no names until a guilty verdict is passed, otherwise the whole thing descends into 'trial by media'.

Trial By Combat is a lot more fun, besides...

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:17 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

what I saw was a photo of the ledger entry actually saying cliff richard. but then again how do we know the whole ledger wasn't fake?

As you say, what about innocent until proven guilty? This is why i draw comparisons with the ritual abuse sagas, there is such a hysteria now, in part driven by the failure to call to account the obvious abusers like savile and cyril smith, that to make amends every celebrity name is being hounded.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

JCC wrote:
I don't think it's hysterical. It's becoming clearer that there was a degree of organisation to the abuse that was taking place so the only logical way to approach it is to widen the scope

Disagree, it is turning into a witch hunt driven by a need for atonement for the obvious blind eye turned in the past. The ritual abuse scandals showed that if you look hard enough you find what you want to find. I just think there is a risk of it being repeated here. Too much of 2 plus 2 equalling 5.

Let the police run their inquiries and assess the available evidence. Mass conspiracies of cliff Richard using his connections with thatcher to kill police inquiries serve no purpose but to denigrate real abuse.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:34 pm

true, but equally, liking the current round of arrests to past hysteria does the victims an even greater disservice. it may be that cliff is innocent, but it may be that he is guilty, so intead of finding him guilty before trial we are in danger of declaring him innocent becase we have simply had enough of paedophiles in the headlines. there is a post going around FB and twitter right now linking cliff to jill dandos murder that uses the most tenuous of links; somebodys cousins brother knew the queens gynacologist or something, and that sort of thing really doesnt help, but there is a very real danger of the guilty being passed over because we are focussing on the wrong story. rumour isnt proof, but neither can guilt be waived because those rumours have become bigger than the truth.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:54 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

If only this were true.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:12 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Are politicians guilty of being paedophiles or covering up for them? They are if they are Tory.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:52 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

JCC wrote:
I'm not endorsing conspiracy theories or running ahead of the facts but you seem to have already made up yr mind that it's a storm in a teacup and a product of paedo hysteria, which imo is a much more inappropriate response than having a suspicious mindset

Like i said in my earlier post it has always been rumoured about a high level paedophile club so I am not dismissing its existence. But if you read about Elm House, even from reports in 2012 to the ones in 2014 there is a noticeable escalation in conspiracy and paedo hysteria. I'm sorry if my posts come across as dismissing the victims, that was not my intention, but rather to draw the unfortunate parallels with the satanic ritual abuse scandals. Those cases showed that people, however well intentioned, can often find the "evidence" of what they are looking for, and the media is a complicit partner.

Elm House runs the same risk. What is known is that it was a place for gay men to have the freedom for meeting and having sex. Anything relating to child abuse, paedophile rings and police cover ups are, at this stage, unsubstantiated.

The problem here is that expectations have now been set, that if the police dismiss the case then there will be cries of cover up but the reality is they are unlikely to uncover any evidence that will allow prosecution. So what are we left with? Outrageous rumours and celebrity witchunts that are already starting to take on such a cartoonish element as to be grossly insulting. Imagine trying to investigate historical sexual abuses against that backdrop.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next