www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Celebrity Cake eaters.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 42  Next
 Celebrity Cake eaters. 
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Celebrity Cake eaters.
I don't care what seventies icons are accused ,with the exception of Morcambe and Wise ,that would be the day that my faith in human nature would crumble for ever.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:02 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Shallowthing wrote:
I preferred JCC when he didn't post like someone his age.

At least back that statement up with some facts ,JCC has made some vaild points i think .

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:05 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

For the record I briefly 'knew' a girl who was raped by her boyfriend just before I met her, so don't moralize at me, I'm well aware of the awful effects of rape.

Furthermore, my whole point was about how difficult it is to PROVE any of this now. And should their be any 'compensation' claims, I feel that proof should be necessary. Who knows, maybe everyone who is claiming abuse was abused, and if not if it was proven that someone made some claim and lied then I feel they should be charged for it too.

I also found the comments earlier in the thread interesting about the likes of Jimmy Page etc...

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

The Wretch wrote:
robitusson wrote:
Eh? Francis Rossi buggered altar boys??!! :shock: :shock:

No, Francis Rossi never buggered altar boys. Apparently Saville tried to get Quo to an orgy when they were on TOTP. Bear in mind they were 18 or so at the time.

robitusson wrote:
Incidentally, heard about the new documentary about them, wretch? The review on the Guardian film podcast would've made Chantler's head explode. :lol: But it sounds like it's gonna be good anyway.

I'm looking forward to it actually, like the pieces I've seen so far. They have confirmed 4 shows with the original line up in Britain, fingers crossed they come here, or I can make it to one of the shows in England.

What was the review like?

Sniffy and snooty and very "London". Scoffing that the band didn't get the irony of being called Status Quo for example. But underneath that they said it was actually very good, if overlong.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:59 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

It's a joke that tabloids who are guilty of objectifying young girls and women themselves are demonising Saville and co. I hate to say it, but the attention is priceless. Had the victims been younger, everyone would have been angrier, but now there's actually something to discuss, and an important message. It's course and unsophisticated, but as clear as it needs to be for cake eaters and their excuse making apathetic friends and families: cake eating is not acceptable. Not even a national treasure can get away with it.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:26 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

JCC wrote:
I'm not being rude, I'm just discussing and I see little point in wearing kid gloves when discussing such a topic. I could be much ruder, a friend of mine was raped at 15 and still can't walk around here by herself because the rapist's family insist she's an attention-seeker who got him locked up for kicks, she's rung me up in the night after being chased, we've gotten into scraps with his family when walking with her, it's not some innocent issue, and that's one of the very few that managed to get a conviction on account of her age and him not being an acquaintance. Media misrepresentation and male ignorance further victimise ppl subjected to one of the worst crimes imaginable, I'm not going to make stupid jokes and talk in platitudes over it so I don't seem confrontational

* Some of my friends have been raped too.

* Some of my friends were raped as children

* I am trained in child protection and protection of vulnerable adults.

* I work daily with people who have been raped / abused as children.

* I had to be present when someone was arrested for suspicion of paedophilia (or at least possessing indecent images of children.)

I'd appreciate not being spoken to in the way that you did, suggesting I don't know what I'm talking about.

http://seabastard.bandcamp.com/

turdy wrote:
Great tits and slow as fuck doom are Cromwell's Raison d'être.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I just read back, and I think possibly I reacted a bit over the top to JCC quoting me, and was somewhat goaded by Jess (and we've already discussed this), but I'll leave my post above as even if I am overreacting, it shows what a provocative issue it is, and one that sadly seems to affect a lot of us.

Maddie jokes aside, bumming kids ain't funny...

turdy wrote:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

... except when it's ammunition to use against Infant?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Or if you are talking about a goat.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:38 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Without wanting to sound too sarcastic, in discussions like this, even with the most level-headed and aloof people, it usually only takes about five minutes for someone to say "Well, I know someone who..." or "in MY experience..."

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:31 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

But it's interesting in this conversation. No one will admit to eating cake themselves, so who here knows a cake eater?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:11 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

^ Worked with one alright. Well, cake-ish anyway. All depends what you call cake though I suppose.

Ed Blackadder wrote:
Without wanting to sound too sarcastic, in discussions like this, even with the most level-headed and aloof people, it usually only takes about five minutes for someone to say "Well, I know someone who..." or "in MY experience..."

Yes, there's also always people who are a) being more outraged at it all than others and berating others for not taking it seriously enough and/ or b) taking offense on behalf of the injured party.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

I read an interesting (unfortunately German) article about a cake-lover who had never assaulted anyone, but watched such movies and was being treated for it - on a voluntary basis - in a Berlin University Hospital. The guy was sexually exclusively attracted to boys between 10 and 13 years and well aware of it and learnt that he cannot overcome his attraction, but only try to fight any sexual urges, the therapy thus encompassed hormone treatment (or rather the opposite, depleting him of sexual hormones, if I remember correctly) and group therapy/counselling. It was overall a really interesting article, giving you a lot to think about.. but really hard to stomach .

Here is an article about the same project - it is however anolder article (featuring a different guy) and a translation of a German article, so there might be some errors in it.

Edit: forgot the link... http://www.spiegel.de/international/spi ... 41199.html

Last edited by Weakling on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:08 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

There's a group in the UK that work with paedophiles regarding trying to deal with the urges, and also helping them with their own issues, as some people who like children were themselves abused, so it's giving them therapy to break the cycle. Must be quite a full on job doing that, but worthwhile.

turdy wrote:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:12 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Definitely worthwhile, though certainly very hard as well on the counsellors dealing with it - and it is really a pity what a high threshold it must be for those having this problem/urge to really seek that help.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:19 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Seer wrote:
But it's interesting in this conversation. No one will admit to eating cake themselves, so who here knows a cake eater?

Flippant response: Everyone on here who has ever looked in one of the numerous Asian cake thread knows at least two on this very forum.

Slightly more serious "Devil's advocate" observation: There was a point not so long ago when homosexuality was just as demonised as paedophilia is now. What's to say one orientation is more acceptable than the other? Take, for example, Cromwell's statement above, but alter it so it pertains to people who are exclusively sexually attracted to people of their own gender. Puts a rather different spin on things, doesn't it?

One other anecdote: A friend of mine I once helped into getting professional help for her self-harm issues lent me a book on the subject, which contained a case study regarding a young man who chronically self-harmed and repeatedly tried to kill himself. His reason? He was sexually attracted solely to very young boys, and was aroused exclusively by the thoughts of raping and killing them - but he knew this was wrong, had never once acted upon his impulses, and was so scared that one day he might weaken in his resolve to never harm another that he had consciously decided suicide was the only answer.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

In terms of how times and opinions will change, it's not like youngsters were particularly clued up about what sex actually entailed back in the 70s.
That Joy of Sex book might have been out and the pill was getting little bit more available but there's still that long back story about teenage girl sex being a terrifying thing that-will-ruin-your-life going through the head of pretty much every young woman there.
If you're running on the assumption that it's gonna be nasty and wrong even before Savile's locked you in a nurse's store cupboard, but then go on to learn that no..that was abuse, real sex works on an entirely different, happier dynamic, then that's got account for more changes of opinion than some deluded shite about money grabbing.

Oh piss off documentary kuch-lieber and other restrained paedos. You walk the streets every day surrounded by people who, although quite heinously attracted to other people, show them enough respect and dignity not to rape or molest them but just leave them be. I'm sure you can as well, even with hormones.

Shoddy US documentary channels aren't exactly bulked out with stories about guys getting their repeated sexual kicks through abusing heavyweight boxers or rich and well armed business men now are they? It's more the abuse of power than anything to do with hormonal craziness.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Yakvlt wrote:
Oh piss off documentary kuch-lieber and other restrained paedos. You walk the streets every day surrounded by people who, although quite heinously attracted to other people, show them enough respect and dignity not to rape or molest them but just leave them be. I'm sure you can as well, even with hormones.

I'm sorry, was that aimed at me? I can't tell.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:29 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Shallowthing wrote:
Slightly more serious "Devil's advocate" observation: There was a point not so long ago when homosexuality was just as demonised as paedophilia is now. What's to say one orientation is more acceptable than the other? Take, for example, Cromwell's statement above, but alter it so it pertains to people who are exclusively sexually attracted to people of their own gender. Puts a rather different spin on things, doesn't it?

This is a perfectly good point. To take a famous example, Muhammad's second wife was nine years old, and the response from Muslims I've seen challenged on this is that it was a different time with different morals.

In some countries that 15 year old girl running away with her teacher wouldn't be such an issue. If they changed the law regarding age of consent to 14 just before they had gone, would there have been such outcry? The French weren't even that bothered about it.

Shallowthing wrote:
One other anecdote: A friend of mine I once helped into getting professional help for her self-harm issues lent me a book on the subject, which contained a case study regarding a young man who chronically self-harmed and repeatedly tried to kill himself. His reason? He was sexually attracted solely to very young boys, and was aroused exclusively by the thoughts of raping and killing them - but he knew this was wrong, had never once acted upon his impulses, and was so scared that one day he might weaken in his resolve to never harm another that he had consciously decided suicide was the only answer.

I imagine that's more common than we realise. You can't necessarily help what you are attracted to, or what gets you going sometimes, but the guilt after in cold light of day must be terrible.

turdy wrote:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Cromwell wrote:
You can't necessarily help what you are attracted to, or what gets you going sometimes

Exactly - this is the crux of what I was saying. You're attracted to what you're attracted to, but the society in which you live has deemed it unacceptable. In Uganda, to cite a currently-prominent example, it's plain old homosexuality; in this country, it's cake-eating. I find it all too easy to imagine someone who most people in our society would consider a kiddy-fiddler fit only for the nearest bonfire looking wistfully across at Japan, and their age of consent set at thirteen. It's not only different times that have different morals, but different places too. We all scoff (I sincerely hope) at the idea of "curing" homosexuals, but is the idea of "curing" paedophiles any different?

God, this all reads dangerously like I'm defending violent and predatory paedophilia. That is not my intention, but I can't help but look at the current hysteria surrounding the matter and be put in mind of the things I've read about the satanic ritual abuse scares of the nineteen-eighties. It's all looking a bit too much like a witch-hunt for me to be entirely comfortable with proceedings.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 42  Next