www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Facebook “Friends”
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
 Facebook “Friends” 
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Post Re: Facebook “Friends”
I posted a Trappist beer on FB last night and someone responded "snigger, didn't see the "T" there at first".

Yeah because rapist has two "p"s in it!

Prick.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:33 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Perhaps he thought the beer was prejudiced against Hip Hop artists.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:34 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Perhaps he wasn't thinking. At all.

"Grishknackh was a man of contradiction... filled with dishonour. Once he said himself to be an elf, I look upon him as a cowardly squealing orc!"
- Mortiis, 1995
Cosmic Equilibrium wrote:
In all honesty I rate Killers below Virtual XI.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:06 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Sounds like something I'd do.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Reminds me of my chocolate rapper incident.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

The political climate in the US, now 11 FUCKING MONTHS away from the Presidential election, has had the positive effect of simplifying my choices in who to unfriend. God DAMN, there is some absolute rot being tossed around.

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:47 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Apparently the elections were the most popular topic on FB this year, I think that's FB as a whole, not just the U.S.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:10 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

That's the thing, though. We had some mid terms last month, but it's all about the Presidency and it's so far away. We are the only big country who thinks that starting a campaign over a year away is necessary. Nobody leading in the polls this far out ever lasts. The point is, though, it's a good way to figure how to pare down the shite on FB.

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:24 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Jellyfish gets stuck to a mans face. Then of course some lady pisses on him.

https://www.facebook.com/DocumentingRea ... 611953253/

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:36 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Lucky Lad.

Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

^ Beat me to it. :lol:

"Grishknackh was a man of contradiction... filled with dishonour. Once he said himself to be an elf, I look upon him as a cowardly squealing orc!"
- Mortiis, 1995

Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:14 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

A few of my FB mates are changing their profile pics to the Belgian flag in tribute to those who died in the Belgian terror attacks.

Which is fair enough but they didn't say anything when Ankhra got it the other week.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:54 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

When your loved ones are killed in a terrorist attack, nothing helps your grieving like millions of Facebook users changing their profile pictures to your national flag.
Also when your kid is terminally ill all those likes and reposts magically cures them.

I wonder if we all change our profile pics to the union jack will it make ISIS shake in their boots and reconsider attacking Britain?

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:39 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

It obviously achieves fuck all than to make people look like they 'care', but it's better than doing nothing I'd say.

- Mortiis, 1995

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:58 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Doing something would be challenging these fascist fucks and their bullshit ideology directly. And challenging the hand-wringing fucks who make excuses for them too. :(

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Amen to that.

The people who claim "it has nothing to do with Islam" are retarded fantasists.

Clearly it has something to do with Islam, and there are a large percentage who, if not directly involved, support these actions.

How else was Salah Abdeslam able to hide in Brussels for 4 months?

There have been 23 islamic related attacks in 22 countries in the last month. Maybe you can explain to me how you can blame them all on Donald Trump, or Belgium's foreign policy?

Read a fucking history book cunts. Why did Mohammed originally fail to spread his religion in Mecca, but succeed in Medina? Becuase he became a warlord with a political philosophy that offered power by the sword, rather than just a man of religion.

This is still part of a philosophy held by many of his followers, and would be, regardless of foreign policy.

We all know about the US and Israel pushing the pieces on the board in the middle east to suit their own ends. That doesn't change the finger on the trigger when it comes to murdering innocent human beings in Paris or Brussels.

As for invoking the crusades, the first crusade came after centuries of Islamic aggression in southern Europe, and the mediterranean region. It was completely justified at the time, and like using colonialism as an excuse to argue for open borders, it is not pertinent to the subject at hand.

Realising this does not mean you are claiming that all Muslims are strapping on an AK - 47.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:15 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

The Wretch wrote:

As for invoking the crusades, the first crusade came after centuries of Islamic aggression in southern Europe, and the mediterranean region. It was completely justified at the time, and like using colonialism as an excuse to argue for open borders, it is not pertinent to the subject at hand.

Truth be told, the crusades more about extending the prestige, power and influence of the Catholic Church and reuniting Orthodox Christianity under Rome than about battering Muslims. And the fourth crusade ended with Christians sacking and looting another Christian territory, essentially helping rather than hindering the spread of Islam by leaving a void which they happily filled. So I don't really see how forcibly converting pagans and Orthodox Christians and massacaring Jews in Germany is justified at all under the self-defense banner.

Besides, in military terms it was more or less useless. The only territorial successes they had were because the Islamic world was embroiled in yet another of it's endless civil wars and as soon as they got their shit together, all of the Crusader states collapsed.

The crusades were far more complex than that.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:45 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

The Wretch wrote:

The people who claim "it has nothing to do with Islam" are retarded fantasists.

Clearly it has something to do with Islam, and there are a large percentage who, if not directly involved, support these actions.

Yes, basically that's what they are. These people would rather tolerate violent fascism in their midst than be labelled a bigot by the latte-swilling chattering classes.

And definitely, definitely yes to the second point. The violent ideology comes from the scriptures and faith itself - as the perpetrators freely admit themselves. And there is more than enough support coming from from the community of believers, not to mention the much bigger political and financial help coming from countries like Saudi Arabia.

One maybe slightly positive aspect of this senseless carnage is that slowly, slowly ordinary people are starting to realise this. Whether much can be done about now it is another thing.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:02 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Stuffstuff wrote:

Truth be told, the crusades more about extending the prestige, power and influence of the Catholic Church and reuniting Orthodox Christianity under Rome than about battering Muslims. And the fourth crusade ended with Christians sacking and looting another Christian territory, essentially helping rather than hindering the spread of Islam by leaving a void which they happily filled. So I don't really see how forcibly converting pagans and Orthodox Christians and massacaring Jews in Germany is justified at all under the self-defense banner.

Besides, in military terms it was more or less useless. The only territorial successes they had were because the Islamic world was embroiled in yet another of it's endless civil wars and as soon as they got their shit together, all of the Crusader states collapsed.

The crusades were far more complex than that.

Of course, And we can certainly argue that the first crusade was motivated at least in part by the desire to restore dominance of the Roman Catholic church in the east. but it's an absurd idea that people still say "well, what about the crusades" when someone talks about Islamic terrorism in Europe, and are taken seriously. I mean, it is 2016 for fuck sake, and it's not like before the crusades started Muslims were some sort of peaceful hobbits who never attacked European peoples and the idea of engaging them in war in and of itself would be completely unjustified.

People seem determined to excuse terrorism and will use anything, including the crusades, or colonialism, or anything else to lay the blame at the feet of western society as if war, invasion and slavery are uniquely European sins.

It's the same mentality that sprang up after the Cologne attacks, within hours the SJW's and feminists had websites up and were on the defensive, attempting to lay the blame at the feet of men generally and worrying about "Islamophobia". The fact that their first thought was for the aggressors rather than the victims is disgraceful.

And every time something violent happens we hear the same voices rushing to reassure us that it isn't anything to do with Islam, that it is a religion of peace, and any concerns are unjustified, and clearly based in hate and ignorance.

Well I would say concerns about where we are headed when innocent civilians are being murdered on the streets of Paris or Brussels (and the fact they can't keep track of an estimated 5000 Isis operatives already here) is entirely justified.

It's depressing that we live in a time where fucking idiots like Frankie Boyle can make simple minded claims that "war in the middle east will stop when they run out of oil" and people are on social media claiming that even discussing the role Islamic culture in itself has in terrorism is "racism".

If it was just the odd kook you would say fair enough, but the entire popular narrative in the media and politics now seems to be based around this sort of thinking.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:25 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

The Wretch wrote:

People seem determined to excuse terrorism and will use anything, including the crusades, or colonialism, or anything else to lay the blame at the feet of western society as if war, invasion and slavery are uniquely European sins.
There's a Salon article out now which is saying fucking Tintin! shouldn't be used in the response to all this because of.....usual guilt...shame...past crimes....blahdiblah. :roll:

The Wretch wrote:

And every time something violent happens we hear the same voices rushing to reassure us that it isn't anything to do with Islam, that it is a religion of peace, and any concerns are unjustified, and clearly based in hate and ignorance.

All the usual, played out, relativistic BULLSHIT. And hence you have Trump and his ilk. It's left wide open for people like him to exploit the lack of real criticism and conviction. At this stage these mewling leftie twats deserve him. :D

The Wretch wrote:
If it was just the odd kook you would say fair enough, but the entire popular narrative in the media and politics now seems to be based around this sort of thinking.

Not entirely. There are a precious few honest voices emerging thankfully. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Brendan O'Neill, Nick Cohen, etc.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next