www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Facebook “Friends”
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 1987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100
 Facebook “Friends” 
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Post Re: Facebook “Friends”
All the news I've seen paints him as a non-religious self-loather.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:47 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

robitusson wrote:
Everyone falling all over themselves on fb to express grief, disgust and solidarity about this shooting the last few days - all carefully not mentioning Islam. :D I see guns, the Christian right, religion in general, "toxic masculinity", America, repressed homosexuality, mental illness, Trump, etc. etc. etc. are all being blamed for this latest massacre.

There are people referring to this as a false flag, I'm beginning to wonder if there are any true flags left.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:19 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Just deleted a FB 'friend'. It's a girl I used to go to high school with. She and her fella emigrated to Cyprus in the summer. But that's not the problem.

The problem is either her or her fella (it's one of those joint profiles which totally do not reek of trust issues whatsoever) keeps posting anti-immigration stuff, be it from Britain First, UKIP, Tommy Robinson etc. A bit hypocritical to do that after emigrating IMO.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:22 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

/\ /\ /\

Best to just delete them and be done with it. The irony of them emigrating to Cyprus is clearly lost on them. Unfortunately some relatives of mine in the UK have some similar views (especially post-Brexit) that they complain about via Facebook from their holiday homes in Spain. Unfortunately you can't choose your family.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:43 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Chinese Whispers wrote:
/\ /\ /\

Best to just delete them and be done with it. The irony of them emigrating to Cyprus is clearly lost on them. Unfortunately some relatives of mine in the UK have some similar views (especially post-Brexit) that they complain about via Facebook from their holiday homes in Spain. Unfortunately you can't choose your family.

True. I've been blackballed by my auntie due to calling her out on her bullshit over the years. I felt a bit bad about that as she was dealing with colon cancer but I just thought "fuck it".

Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:34 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Triggmartyr wrote:
Chinese Whispers wrote:
/\ /\ /\

True. I've been blackballed by my auntie due to calling her out on her bullshit over the years. I felt a bit bad about that as she was dealing with colon cancer but I just thought "fuck it".

Is she a pain in the arse?

Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Termoid wrote:
Triggmartyr wrote:
Chinese Whispers wrote:
/\ /\ /\

Is she a pain in the arse?

Yup. It's also ironic that a toxic arsehole ended up with a toxic arsehole. She beat the cancer - but I think the cancer left her as she's that much of a cunt.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100