www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - The TV Thread.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 8572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417 ... 429  Next
 The TV Thread. 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: The TV Thread.
Watching Twin Peaks from the start again, forgot how funny it is.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:49 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Watched it for the first time 4-5 years ago, it really drops off one they resolve the murder plot, then is mostly shit until the last 3-4 episodes when a new plot is introduced/expanded on, then it ends.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:17 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

I watched it the first time 'round. Without a doubt some of the worst TV I have ever seen.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:17 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Tried watching Twin Peaks myself. Fell asleep during the first episode, so decided it probably wasn't for me.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:48 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:

I watched it for this...

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:06 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Twin Peaks is fantastic right up to the episode after they reveal the killer in series 2. Then we have to put up with those appalling Save The Pine Weasel and Super High School Nadine stories. It rescues itself for the last few episodes but the second season is largely awful. David Duchovny is great as the transvestite FBI agent though.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

I goota admit, I stopped watching Twin Peaks after the murderer was unmasked.

Fire Walk With Me was a good film though.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:21 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Triggmartyr wrote:
Fire Walk With Me was a good film though.

I saw it at the cinema.
Without having watched the TV show first.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

Cuchulainn wrote:
Dr Yail Bloor wrote:

I watched it for this...

all day for me.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:14 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Have watched the first four episodes of Icelandic whodunit, Trapped, set in a small port town where no one can leave enter due to a blizzard. Very good, less OTT than The Bridge, not as miserable as The Killing, though still pretty miserable.

Also watched the first episode of Jordskott, Swedish crime drama with the suggestion of supernatural elements that may actually be more that just a suggestion.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:42 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Speaking of Scandinavian/crime TV shows, has anyone watched either Occupied or 100 Code? I've been recording both on Sky but haven't gotten around to actually watching either yet, just wondering whether they're any cop. I've been meaning to watch The Killing for years, another one I just haven't gotten around to.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:53 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

The first series is really good but fuck me is dour, 20 hours of watching a family disintegrate after the daughter is killed, it's a little too long but is very well realised, there are numerous other plot strands that all interweave around the murder. Second series is a different plot and only 10 hours but not quite as good, not seen the third series but apparently they change the set up a little bit.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Saw a bit of Stewart Lee's TV programme last night. I've always thought he was an unfunny cunt, but for a few minutes he was quite funny. But then he went back to being an unfunny cunt.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:02 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Season 2 of Agent Carter was very good. Shame it looks like it's getting the chop.

The Walking Dead has picked up the pace very nicely during the last three episodes. I really hope it continues, but I have a horrible feeling we're due for the mid-season lull, which would be absolutely unforgivable knowing what's coming next.

Last Week Tonight was a new series high this week. John Oliver's Donald Trump segment was just perfect television.

Better Call Saul is moving a little too slowly at the moment. Still, early days, and it's definitely had its moments.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Mali wrote:
Saw a bit of Stewart Lee's TV programme last night. I've always thought he was an unfunny cunt, but for a few minutes he was quite funny. But then he went back to being an unfunny cunt.

He has the potential to be a lot better than he actually is but he's gone too far down the smug, self satisfied, centre left trendy bolthole to do any better now.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:51 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Mali wrote:

I thought it was just me. I've seen him and though "am I missing something here?". Thought the same with Jerry Seinfeld.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:30 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Spiny Norman wrote:

Last Week Tonight was a new series high this week. John Oliver's Donald Trump segment was just perfect television.

Last Week Tonight was big news here in NZ a couple of weeks back after a politician got a dildo in the face and they made a big show of it. :D It made front page news and led the TV news.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:42 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Vim Fuego wrote:
Spiny Norman wrote:

Last Week Tonight was big news here in NZ a couple of weeks back after a politician got a dildo in the face and they made a big show of it. :D It made front page news and led the TV news.

Yeah, I saw that. :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Vim Fuego wrote:
Mali wrote:

I thought it was just me. I've seen him and though "am I missing something here?". Thought the same with Jerry Seinfeld.

Nope, neither of those cunts are funny.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 8572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417 ... 429  Next