www.Terrorizer.com
http://forum.terrorizer.com/

If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why?
http://forum.terrorizer.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7104
Page 1 of 3

Author:  fluffykittensftw [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why?

I'm going with Ä’ostre because it is topical and my favorite time of the year.


if not her then probably Mayahuel instead.

Author:  Arisen [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

do i have to be really pretentious and say I would follow an obscure one or can I just say God and have done with it?

Author:  Dr Yail Bloor [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

".."....................












......".........Satan.

Author:  fluffykittensftw [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Arisen wrote:
do i have to be really pretentious and say I would follow an obscure one or can I just say God and have done with it?



which god and why , mainsteam is fine.

Author:  fluffykittensftw [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
".."....................


satan? and why would that be?









......".........Satan.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Image

Author:  Arisen [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

ok, ive thought about it and Ive decided to nominate valpolocezic, a god I just invented. he's pretty relaxed about the whole worship thing and doesnt mind if I forget about him for long periods at a time. or forever. he's pretty cool about that sort of thing.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Does he allow recreational drug use, alcohol and debauched sexual practices?

Author:  fluffykittensftw [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Arisen wrote:
ok, ive thought about it and Ive decided to nominate valpolocezic, a god I just invented. he's pretty relaxed about the whole worship thing and doesnt mind if I forget about him for long periods at a time. or forever. he's pretty cool about that sort of thing.



Valid by Pratchett's rule therefore well done you have just created a new god

Author:  Arisen [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

probably. we havent worked all that stuff out yet, but as i invented him then Im gonna go right ahead and say yeah. he's not that fussed about having a lot of followers, thats seems like a hassle, so you cant follow him and will have to invent your own god Im afraid.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

In that case my god will be better than your god, and if you say it's not then by the rules of humanity there will have to be a war.

Author:  fluffykittensftw [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

although pastaferianism is banned.

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/ne ... 19958.html

Author:  Arisen [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

oneleggedpunk wrote:
In that case my god will be better than your god, and if you say it's not then by the rules of humanity there will have to be a war.


nah, val doesnt really care about being the best. he's all cosmic and detached. war is a bummer and if your god wants to be the best then he's ok with that. well done etc.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Arisen wrote:
oneleggedpunk wrote:
In that case my god will be better than your god, and if you say it's not then by the rules of humanity there will have to be a war.


nah, val doesnt really care about being the best. he's all cosmic and detached. war is a bummer and if your god wants to be the best then he's ok with that. well done etc.


My god doesn't take kindly to gods who sit on fences, in fact he just hates fences. He's an horrible cunt.

Author:  fluffykittensftw [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Junkie Joe Joyce wrote:
I'm going to go for vanilla god/yahweh/allah.

Seeing all the different interpretations of how he wants people to live their lives I'll keep in mind he's ace and do whatever I like.



do those deities come in chocolate flavour too?


and in diet also . diet deities mmm mmm

Author:  Solaris [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

oneleggedpunk wrote:
My god doesn't take kindly to gods who sit on fences, in fact he just hates fences. He's an horrible cunt.

Image

Church of Bricktop?

Author:  The Wretch [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Odin, because I am a narrow minded white elitist cunt.

Also, I like his hat.

Author:  Arisen [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

well, vals cool with that. in fact, i just told him to tell me that if your god doesnt like fences he's going to take all of the ones round his garden down and replace them with daisy chains and welcome signs.

Author:  Triggmartyr [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

Zeus.

Thunderbolts. Thunderbolts everywhere.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If you had to follow a god which would you chose and why

The Wretch wrote:
Odin, because I am a narrow minded white elitist cunt.

Also, I like his hat.


Odin is nothing but an illegal immigrant, i'd fuck him and his hat right off back to Scandiland.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/