www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Anonymous
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Anonymous 
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Post Anonymous
What are your views on the whole Anonymous thing on the internet, as in the faceless group of many who are using technology to largely threaten governments and authority when they are abusing powers?

I don'r know a huge amount about it, but I find it fascinating.

This was the clip that caught my eye today.

Apparently they carried out the threat and did take down the whole department's computers.

http://seabastard.bandcamp.com/

turdy wrote:
Great tits and slow as fuck doom are Cromwell's Raison d'être.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:59 pm
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!

Post Re: Anonymous
good for them. governments need to be held accountable, and if they wont show what theyve done then the power should be taken from them. if my taxes have been used to fund covert operations in dictatorships in order to secure cheap labour or mining rights then I want to know and I want the head of the fucker who made the deal.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:07 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Self-righteous self-absorbed script kiddies without a clue.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:09 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

They have also apparently closed Christian metal forums, and right wing ones. Neither of which I have any time for, but they are none of their business. If you don't like it, don't visit it.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:22 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

They have shut down Mossad's site and a lot of Israel's government sites as well.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Arisen wrote:
good for them. governments need to be held accountable, and if they wont show what theyve done then the power should be taken from them. if my taxes have been used to fund covert operations in dictatorships in order to secure cheap labour or mining rights then I want to know and I want the head of the fucker who made the deal.

So you don't want to live in any modern country with a centralised government, basically. Good luck with that.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:16 pm

modern country and centralized government are neccessarily synonymous.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:23 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Lt Theo Kojak wrote:
Down with that sort of thing.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:50 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

yeah but in reality, rather than theory, that's almost always what happens. i.e the big boys act in a 'naughty' fashion. and history is littered with countless examples.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:09 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Neoliberalism is an ideology.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:22 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

That last point is also relevant to communism, feminism, and other leftist ideologies.

Anyway, you implied that we don't live in a world of ideology, and i just told you why I think that is complete nonsense. Not only do we live in a world of ideology, we live under an ideological framework in the West(especially in the Anglosphere) that doesn't announce itself as an ideology but simply as the natural, or at least most optimal, order of things. It's a problem because it presents itself as rational and makes sense to the average goon, which communism never really managed to achieve.

Since neo-liberalism is a closed world view, and it has become increasingly dominant, it's definitely something we have to worry about, even moreso than that so called 'ideologies' of the past, which were mostly failures when put into practice and encountered strong opposition.

The 'opposition' to neoliberalism is weak as fuck.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:45 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Yes but i think you need to be more specific about the 'overtness' of the past vs the covert or feigned neutrality of the present times. That is really the key difference.

i'm glad that class is coming back on the agenda again. We have spent decades chasing micro politics down a rabbit hole and wasted precious time diverted by marginal issues.

"There aren't enough female CEO's!"

Lol

Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:11 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

JCC wrote:
Ed Blackadder wrote:
Arisen wrote:

So you don't want to live in any modern country with a centralised government, basically. Good luck with that.

I'm not a huge believer in modern centralised governance but I think it's a bit much to suggest that propping up dictatorships to secure international wage slavery is a necessary condition of modernity and centralisation rather than just a culture of the ruling class being v naughty boys

I wasn't trying to say it's a necessary condition of modernity, more that it simply is the way virtually all countries in the world work at the moment. Funding secret attempts to overthrow other goverments and so on. Which sounds conspiracy theory-ish but it's true really isn't it?

Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:01 pm

it is true, and that's why groups like annonymous are so important. we cant and wont progress or develop if we continue to treat government as though it was an untouchable and unaccountable private enterprise. our government and opposition at the moment is made up of millionaire twits who treat the whole thing as a big game, having all gone to school together and not really being affected by the decisions they make. they routinely mismanage funds in order to help thier pals in the banks, business and public office make a few quid while we get shafted.

we are at war in several places around the world as of the moment, not because we are in any way threatened by our elective enemy, but because of our governments interference in the domestic policy of Iraq, Afghanistan and, as is looking increasingly likely, Iran. We all know we're being lied too, but its groups like Wikileaks and Anon who can show us just how big the lie was and how deep it goes. dont forget that MI5 and SIS are recruited from the same schools and societies that cameron et al attend. They are a self appointed elite who are using the countrys resources to line thier own pockets.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:18 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Ed Blackadder wrote:
I wasn't trying to say it's a necessary condition of modernity, more that it simply is the way virtually all countries in the world work at the moment. Funding secret attempts to overthrow other goverments and so on. Which sounds conspiracy theory-ish but it's true really isn't it?

Secret? Most of the west's shenanigans in regime change are pretty well known about.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]