www.Terrorizer.com
http://forum.terrorizer.com/

General elections 2015
http://forum.terrorizer.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7941
Page 4 of 6

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Hallingström wrote:
Margaret Thatcher introduced right to buy to minimize the state and break down the class division.

She succeeded.


More than 30% of those homes are now in private hands costing the state far more in housing benefit, so not quite minimizing the state.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Hallingström wrote:
Just got round to watching Greens leader Natalie Bennett get absolutely trashed on radio. Spurting out nonsense on building state houses at the cost of the taxpayers when she didn't have any figures whatsoever. Blamed it on her cold.


Listened to a bit of it was excruciating, but no worse than party puppets spouting bollocks on auto pilot.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Hallingström wrote:
In a truly Conservative government, the individual gets out what he puts in as opposed to what somebody else puts in. That to me is what's right.


Tell that to a Nurse.

Author:  Hallingström [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Hallingström wrote:
In a truly Conservative government, the individual gets out what he puts in as opposed to what somebody else puts in. That to me is what's right.


Tell that to a Nurse.


The current conservative set up is more of a conservative flavoured socialism. Something MEP Daniel Hannan picked up on this week. I am inclined to agree too.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Hallingström wrote:
The current conservative set up is more of a conservative flavoured socialism.


How the fuck have you come up with that, there is absolutely nothing Socialist about the current Conservatives. They are as Cuntservative as that cunt Thatcher.

Author:  Hallingström [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Hallingström wrote:
The current conservative set up is more of a conservative flavoured socialism.


How the fuck have you come up with that, there is absolutely nothing Socialist about the current Conservatives. They are as Cuntservative as that cunt Thatcher.


The public sector is too strong, Thatcher would of achieved more changes for sure.

You may slag her off but she we won 3 consecutive general elections and for good reason too.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Yeah she took us in to a war that should never have happened. Or are you going to tell us that through all the sabre rattling that was going on in Argentina at the time, not one of our security services picked up on any troop build up. Or are our security services that inept?

She also won 3 elections with the help from cunts like Murdoch, the press is a powerful weapon to have at your disposal.

Author:  Hallingström [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

We done what was necessary to keep the Falklands from fascist occupation and I'm proud of the country for doing so, my uncle included.

Some media outlets are typically left some typically right wing, that hasn't changed, Rupert Murdoch is a legend :)

Author:  Dr Yail Bloor [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Thatcher supported Pinochet, that and many many other reasons make her a rotten cunt. She won three elections? Fucking hell man.

Author:  Stuffstuff [ Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Yeah she took us in to a war that should never have happened. Or are you going to tell us that through all the sabre rattling that was going on in Argentina at the time, not one of our security services picked up on any troop build up.


Sabre rattling over "Las Malvinas" is a common theme in Argie politics. Typically whenever their their economy goes down the toilet the Brits send a flag-waving expidition to let them know what's going on. That mission was omitted in the build-up to the Falklands.

Incompetence? Skulduggery?

You decide.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

100% Skuldugery, she was about to lose the next election but a nice war win and everything changed.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Hallingström wrote:
We done what was necessary to keep the Falklands from fascist occupation and I'm proud of the country for doing so, my uncle included.

Some media outlets are typically left some typically right wing, that hasn't changed, Rupert Murdoch is a legend :)


1.I am proud of what our armed forces had to do but our government needed hanging for ever letting it happen in the first place.

2. For mentioning either Thatcher or Murdoch in a favourable light, you are either a cunt or you are trolling, and to your credit i still can't work out which one it is.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
Thatcher supported Pinochet, that and many many other reasons make her a rotten cunt. She won three elections? Fucking hell man.


Well said Yail.

Author:  Stuffstuff [ Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
Thatcher supported Pinochet


And Blair helped bring Gadaffi in from the cold and that's not to mention all the military support the West flung at Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war.


Every government in the West has it's pet despots. It's par the course.

Author:  Hallingström [ Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Hallingström wrote:
We done what was necessary to keep the Falklands from fascist occupation and I'm proud of the country for doing so, my uncle included.

Some media outlets are typically left some typically right wing, that hasn't changed, Rupert Murdoch is a legend :)


1.I am proud of what our armed forces had to do but our government needed hanging for ever letting it happen in the first place.

2. For mentioning either Thatcher or Murdoch in a favourable light, you are either a cunt or you are trolling, and to your credit i still can't work out which one it is.


Just a man grateful of a strong economy and a free(ish) country.

Author:  Stuffstuff [ Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Hallingström wrote:

Just a man grateful of a strong economy and a free(ish) country.



Where do you live?

Because it certainly isn't the UK.

Author:  Dr Yail Bloor [ Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

I didn't support Blair either, yeah they might have their pets but do I have to put up with it? Fuck no.

I'm moving to Finland, fuck this.

Author:  fluffykittensftw [ Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

voting with your heart is the way to go. the nhs was created by people voting for an idea that many of them wouldn't live to see because they had the vision to vote for a proper change.

politics takes time unfortunately and falling into the 'tactical voting' shtick is not going to help move things away from the cuntish fUckwittery we have endured these past gods knows how long.

labour should be the alternative but they are useless cunts without an idea or a leader to direct them.

cunservatives? . no need to go there really.

lib dems? ahahahahahahahahahaha! unelectable for at least 25 years.

ukip? cunts who were so cuntish even the cuntservatives thought they were too cuntish.

greens. green in experience, unelectable in the short term but offering the only different option from any of the other bunch of cunts.

snp labour collision? probably the shitty nappy full of septic cunts we will be saddled with next as the whole political world in the uk seems to be a homogenous beige puddle of shit that nobody wants to give sufficient votes for a majority election result.


or we get another five years of that gammon face cunt telling us we are all in it together. CUNT!

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Cuntmuncher speaks the truth.

Author:  oneleggedpunk [ Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: General elections 2015

Hallingström wrote:
oneleggedpunk wrote:
Hallingström wrote:
We done what was necessary to keep the Falklands from fascist occupation and I'm proud of the country for doing so, my uncle included.

Some media outlets are typically left some typically right wing, that hasn't changed, Rupert Murdoch is a legend :)


1.I am proud of what our armed forces had to do but our government needed hanging for ever letting it happen in the first place.

2. For mentioning either Thatcher or Murdoch in a favourable light, you are either a cunt or you are trolling, and to your credit i still can't work out which one it is.


Just a man grateful of a strong economy and a free(ish) country.


Freedom is being eroded all the time.As for a strong economy what planet do you live on? Borrowing at it's highest, employment at it's highest? what if you take out people on workfare, sanctioned, on zero hours, part time or just low paid.

Page 4 of 6 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/