www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - The next president of USA is....
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 The next president of USA is.... 

?
Hillary 56%  56%  [ 14 ]
Cruz 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Trump 32%  32%  [ 8 ]
Bernie 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
someone else 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 25

The next president of USA is.... 
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Post The next president of USA is....
...one of these 4 fools in the poll.

Looking fairly predictable to me that it will be Hilary who comes out on top come November.

I say Cruz will win the Republican nomination ultimately and Trump will go as a third party candidate. Obviously Hilary will get the Dems nomination (sorry, Bernie fans) and then I see her defeating Trump - alienating half the electorate is not a recipe for his election success - and Cruz.

After 4 years of Hilary though, the country will be at absolute boiling point. Second US civil war in 2020/21.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:21 pm
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

Post Re: The next president of USA is....
Hillary will win , and Trump will get the republican nomination. The general won't even be close. I'm no fan of either but with a heavy heart will vote for Hillary. Not that it matters in solid blue New York.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:39 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Couldn't care less regardless.

"Grishknackh was a man of contradiction... filled with dishonour. Once he said himself to be an elf, I look upon him as a cowardly squealing orc!"
- Mortiis, 1995
Cosmic Equilibrium wrote:
In all honesty I rate Killers below Virtual XI.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:13 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Probs Hillary, though one of her many many faults is her overconfidence, so it's not a shoe-in.

As for the maniacs, you're better off with Trump than Cruz given that Trump is a common or garden loudmouth whereas Cruz is a psychopathic theocrat (google "End Times Transfer Of Wealth" if you want a taste of what his worldview involves).

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:11 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Trump is a clueless gobshite whose verbal gaffes will give comedians everywhere years of material in just one term, after which (or possibly even before), he'll be gone .

Meanwhile, Clinton, who although being the slightly saner option, is an equally distinguished bullshit merchant in her own right. A calculated and sly little mare who is probably as dangerous as Trump, but in a far more insidious and less obvious way.

In short, America is fucked.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Clint Ruin wrote:
you're better off with Trump than Cruz

Agree. I'd say in terms of a more peaceful, less bellicose foreign policy, they'd be better off with Trump over Hillary too. He's as indifferent to all that as she is hawkish.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:40 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Cruz believes that Homosexuals should be killed.... as they go against GOD.

Fucksake.

I don't get this system that Trump can clearly have more support but if he doesn't quite get enough then Cruz could get it anyway, even though he's miles behind Trump. And surely a lot of Trump supporters would then vote for Clinton out of spite?

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:24 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Baphomet wrote:

Well, you guys seem to change prime minister more often than you change underwear. :lol:

Clinton, but not before a lot more Trump craziness.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:58 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Mali wrote:

I don't get this system that Trump can clearly have more support but if he doesn't quite get enough then Cruz could get it anyway, even though he's miles behind Trump. And surely a lot of Trump supporters would then vote for Clinton out of spite?

I don't fully understand it myself. But, apparently they can basically do a second vote at the convention if Trump hasn't secured the nomination in the first. In that second vote delegates can vote how they like, rather than what they are committed to through the primaries, and that's when they may vote out Trump, who's alienated himself from the party elite, and choose Cruz instead. I can't see them voting Trump in. He's a fucking baffoon.

But Trump may well end up the nominee. It's all very well that he's so hated now but when people are faced with having to choose fucking Hillary Clinton for president instead - who is immensely unlikable and has a plethora of problems and baggage - they may go for the "outsider" in Trump.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:15 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

robitusson wrote:
Clint Ruin wrote:
you're better off with Trump than Cruz

Agree. I'd say in terms of a more peaceful, less bellicose foreign policy, they'd be better off with Trump over Hillary too. He's as indifferent to all that as she is hawkish.

Trump would get the Americans into another war in the Middle East.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Outside of this fanbase, there has literally never been a more unpopular Presidential candidate other than Trump. Cruz is the Santorum campaign for Prez all over again.

It's Grandma Death's race to lose at this point. George Bush MKII. Coming soon to Syria, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Yemen, Somalia, etc...

Sun May 01, 2016 12:00 am
Opinionated Loudmouth. Perkele!

Baphomet wrote:

This...

Although I find myself a little frightened at the prospect of having to pick from Osbourne or Colbyn in 2020 so I just might pick one of Farron and Farage instead lol

Sun May 01, 2016 3:26 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

robitusson wrote:
Mali wrote:

I don't fully understand it myself. But, apparently they can basically do a second vote at the convention if Trump hasn't secured the nomination in the first. In that second vote delegates can vote how they like, rather than what they are committed to through the primaries, and that's when they may vote out Trump, who's alienated himself from the party elite, and choose Cruz instead. I can't see them voting Trump in. He's a fucking baffoon.

But Trump may well end up the nominee. It's all very well that he's so hated now but when people are faced with having to choose fucking Hillary Clinton for president instead - who is immensely unlikable and has a plethora of problems and baggage - they may go for the "outsider" in Trump.

It's the inevitable fuck up of a two party system. The Party wants nothing to do with Don. They need a serious re tooling and I see that happening after this election. Women and minorities are NOT going vote for Trump. He's not got the momentum he appears to have. He's just the loudest guy in the room.

I'd rather have Bernie, but I think Hillary has too much steam. It will be a Democrat for sure, but no matter who it is, they are going to be a one term president.

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Sun May 01, 2016 8:20 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Hillary, although I reckon Sanders has a good chance of going for President in eight years time, as memory serves Hillary was as close as he was when she was up against Obama when he got the nomination.

Trump has tried running for president before but he got laughed out of the race early on, I hope him getting so close and losing the election will just humiliate him into never trying again.

Mon May 02, 2016 1:43 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Bernie would be into his 80s in 8 years time. He's done. That was his time in the sun. He's lucky to have done as well as he has considering what a wacko he is.

Besides, after 8 or even 4 years of Hillary, the GOP will be able to run a toilet brush against a Dem candidate and win. She is going to be haaaated.

Mon May 02, 2016 2:00 pm

The U.S would be horrific with the butcher of Benghazi in the oval office. Donald Trump is a joke but he shouldn't be in jail I guess. I'm more concerned about the UK having a respectable prime minister because I can't stand Dave and his cronies they represent everything that needs cleansing from Conservatism.

Mon May 02, 2016 2:46 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Clint Ruin wrote:
As for the maniacs, you're better off with Trump than Cruz given that Trump is a common or garden loudmouth whereas Cruz is a psychopathic theocrat (google "End Times Transfer Of Wealth" if you want a taste of what his worldview involves).

totally agree. Cruz is the antichrist in disguise, yet because trump is loud and offensive people think Cruz is the better option. He's not.

At least Trump is relatively socially liberal, Cruz is a fucking nutjob of christian conservativism

Ultimately I think it will be Trump vs Clinton, the question is who can change their campaign to tap into the discontent the most. Trump has to turn around his appeal to female voters if he stands any chance, whilst clinton will always struggle to convince a disillusioned electorate that she doesn't represent more of the same. After all that is why Trump has been so success because of the level of disillusionment with the standard candidates

Mon May 02, 2016 3:08 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Matsui wrote:

totally agree. Cruz is the antichrist in disguise, yet because trump is loud and offensive people think Cruz is the better option. He's not.

Agreed as well. Same goes for Hillary too. Trump is lewd, obnoxious, orange faced, etc. but Hillary's record shows she will be the worst of the 2 for continuing US foreign aggression. But she's not him, she does the victim routine excellently and she's playing that having-a-vagina card for all its worthtoo, all of which should get her into the White House.

Mon May 02, 2016 3:26 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

robitusson wrote:

Besides, after 8 or even 4 years of Hillary, the GOP will be able to run a toilet brush against a Dem candidate and win. She is going to be haaaated.

They're going to get a fucking toilet brush THIS time...

Tue May 03, 2016 12:47 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

robitusson wrote:

Only by people who already hate her, just the way Obama is unnecessarily reviled by those who never liked him. It's THE main problem with elections and politics in the US, I think. Obama's list of accomplishments is staggering. Especially in the face of a Congress rooted in his opposition, but you can place facts before those who dislike him and they will still insist he is the worst President ever. It's fucking disgusting.

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Tue May 03, 2016 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next