www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - The next president of USA is....
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 The next president of USA is.... 

?
Hillary 56%  56%  [ 14 ]
Cruz 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Trump 32%  32%  [ 8 ]
Bernie 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
someone else 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 25

The next president of USA is.... 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: The next president of USA is....
Stuffstuff wrote:
Duckstyle wrote:

They are distractions to shift the focus away from a man unfit and so very clearly not up to snuff for the job.

This is a democracy. The only qualification for President as far as I understand it,(beyond being over 35 and being born there) is to win a Presidential election. Easy.

And if we're talking about moral equivalency, I agree. They aren't morally equivalent. Happily voting in favour of more military carnage to be reaped on the third world is miles worse than a few shady business deals and being a cunt (not that the Clintons don't have their share)

He's not the first racist to win office (hell, the country was founded by white supremacist slave owners) and he won't be the last. Deal.

And who was it denouncing him as persona non grata? The same media establishment they hated in the first place. They threw their credibility away long ago. Why listen to them?

Given a choice between the living embodiment of the establishment and a complete fist in the face of it and is it really any wonder they voted him in? Especially in the age in the swing of populist politics.

Even his own voters think he's a total dickhead. That's what they voted him in for. He's just a spiked bat to swing in the face of a global elite that they believed screwed them over and gave them nothing in return yet arrogantly expect their unquestioning loyalty. A lot of people got screwed over in the mid-west. A lot of them voted for Obama. Twice.

I think it's you who doesn't grasp it. At all.

Any moral continuum that features Grandma Death on the side of the angels is already rotted beyond repair.

Well sad mate.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:16 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Stuffstuff wrote:
Duckstyle wrote:

They are distractions to shift the focus away from a man unfit and so very clearly not up to snuff for the job.

This is a democracy. The only qualification for President as far as I understand it,(beyond being over 35 and being born there) is to win a Presidential election. Easy.

And if we're talking about moral equivalency, I agree. They aren't morally equivalent. Happily voting in favour of more military carnage to be reaped on the third world is miles worse than a few shady business deals and being a cunt (not that the Clintons don't have their share)

He's not the first racist to win office (hell, the country was founded by white supremacist slave owners) and he won't be the last. Deal.

And who was it denouncing him as persona non grata? The same media establishment they hated in the first place. They threw their credibility away long ago. Why listen to them?

Given a choice between the living embodiment of the establishment and a complete fist in the face of it and is it really any wonder they voted him in? Especially in the age in the swing of populist politics.

Even his own voters think he's a total dickhead. That's what they voted him in for. He's just a spiked bat to swing in the face of a global elite that they believed screwed them over and gave them nothing in return yet arrogantly expect their unquestioning loyalty. A lot of people got screwed over in the mid-west. A lot of them voted for Obama. Twice.

I think it's you who doesn't grasp it. At all.

Any moral continuum that features Grandma Death on the side of the angels is already rotted beyond repair.

No, you're quite right there. I really have no idea why people would prefer a man who supported the same use of force his opponent did, albeit not politically AND openly advocates fucking war crimes, over the woman who has actual experience in what the political machinations of conflict entail. It's very glib to suggest that she "happily" voted for these things as well. Also,Trump's party is FAR more bellicose than Clinton's, so referring to her history on that point doesn't hold up if one is making a moral decision.

I don't understand why people want to scrutinize one person's potential scandals so closely and leave the other person's very obvious and public scandals to one side. Where there's smoke there's fire you say? Trump is shrouded in ACTUAL flame. He has been caught numerous times and things continue, weekly, to be unearthed, but the establishment sucks, so we'll overlook that and see if we can make these Clinton scandals stick and spend millions of taxpayer dollars to do so.

The global elite? He IS the global elite. Just ask him. Not an ounce of humility or remorse or humanity in him. So, no, I don't grasp why the people who voted for him don't care about that. I'll say it again, that I'm all in for changing things and blowing it up since this is what it's come to, but why people think THIS is the guy who's gonna do that? He may well, but I don't see anything to suggest it will happen the way they think he's going to.

And why the FUCK should I, or ANYONE deal with a racist President in 2016? That's just stupid. It advocates it at the highest level. Here...

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

There is fear now. Day fucking one and don't tell me that this is isolated or a small percentage. When you give a bully an opening, this is the kind of shit that happens. He can talk about unifying and all that rot, but these types of people think it means something very different than those of us who are mortified that he is now in office.

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:43 am
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

And just something else that popped into my head today...

If you think for a second that the majority of people who voted Trump over Clinton had her record of voting for military action on their mind, you are SERIOUSLY over reaching for what people in this country care about. Those people don't not give fucking FUCK about what happens outside of this country if it doesn't affect them. They are all for conflict if it's done in the name of squashing a threat to their own well being, but they couldn't tell you the first thing about any other conflict. They only cite Clinton's history to try and put her on the same plane of inhumanity as Trump, but believe me, they really don't care.

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:58 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Duckstyle wrote:
No, you're quite right there. I really have no idea why people would prefer a man who supported the same use of force his opponent did, albeit not politically AND openly advocates fucking war crimes, over the woman who has actual experience in what the political machinations of conflict entail. It's very glib to suggest that she "happily" voted for these things as well.

Glib?

Clinton on trashing Libya:

Her record speaks for itself. There isn't a single US intervention in the past 30 years she hasn't supported. Even Sir Drone-A-Lot didn't want to invade Iraq (because it would have drawn resources away from the Afghanistan quagmire). Christ, even Trump managed to realise that being seen to slag off the Iraq war in public made for good press (yes, I know he supported it at the time).

Why you want to draw attention away from her record is beyond me.
She's everything G.W.Bush rightfully drew flack for from the left in the 2000's. Why anyone happily complies with the whitewashing of her record is beyond me.

Duckstyle wrote:
Also,Trump's party is FAR more bellicose than Clinton's

Wrong yet again.
It was a Democrat administration that invaded the Dominican Republic, Haiti and Nicuragua.
It was a Democrat administration that entered America into WW1 and WW2.
It was a Democrat administration that decided to join a coalition of western troops to Russia to crush the Revolution.
It was a Democrat administration that invaded Mexico in 1910.
It was a Democrat administration that decided to drop the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
It was a Democrat administration that launched military action in Korea,
It was a Democrat administration that nearly launched a nuclear war with the Soviet Union over fucking Cuba,
It was a Democrat administration that sped "military advisers" into South Vietnam under the American Left's favourite pin-up, and led it into full blown war under Johnson. And found the time to bomb the shit out of Cambodia and Laos at the same time.

Yes, the Repubs are filled to the brim with brain-dead Pax Americana war hawks but let's not gloss over the fact that the Dems are just as bad, if not worse on this count.

Duckstyle wrote:

I don't understand why people want to scrutinize one person's potential scandals so closely and leave the other person's very obvious and public scandals to one side. Where there's smoke there's fire you say? Trump is shrouded in ACTUAL flame. He has been caught numerous times and things continue, weekly, to be unearthed, but the establishment sucks, so we'll overlook that and see if we can make these Clinton scandals stick and spend millions of taxpayer dollars to do so.

There is an anti-establishment mood in a lot of the electorates of the world, from the Philippines to Poland. Rigging an internal election so they can stick the living embodiment of this establishment in front of an electorate and call a good section of her potential voters a "basket of deplorables" is a suicidally stupid move.

As I've said before, his voters know he's a dickhead. They just see him as a bully that they can use to beat up other bullies. Bullies who happily promote unpopular trade deals (take a bow, Clinton!). Why the democratic party couldn't easily disabuse them of this notion remains to be unseen.

It's the DNC who deserve your anger, not the voters. Continue on that path and you'll just repeat the same mistake that lost your side an entirely winnable election.

Perhaps if the Dems had actually gone after his terrible business record and his shitty hiring history the way they gouged Mitt Romney over his business practices with Bain Capital, they might have clinched it. Instead they devolved into shitty personality politics and identity nonsense. Ho hum.

Duckstyle wrote:

And why the FUCK should I, or ANYONE deal with a racist President in 2016? That's just stupid. It advocates it at the highest level. Here...

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

You mean like one that screams about border walls every chance they get?

http://www.nysun.com/national/clinton-i ... tes/70253/

And in a country filled with 300 million people, this sort of thing goes on every day long before Trump went on the campaign trail. The only difference being is that under Trump you actually hear about it. It was always there under the surface and it always happened.

We will always have horrible people with horrible opinions. This will never change.

Duckstyle wrote:
So, no, I don't grasp why the people who voted for him don't care about that. I'll say it again, that I'm all in for changing things and blowing it up since this is what it's come to, but why people think THIS is the guy who's gonna do that? He may well, but I don't see anything to suggest it will happen the way they think he's going to.

He made a connection with the losers of globalisation in a way his opponent didn't even bother to do. This much is unmistakeable. Even Sanders managed that whilst Hilary didn't even campaign in some of the rustbelt states because she thought she had them in the bag.

Again, Democratic party screw-ups are the culprit.

A party that pitches itself as a party of the underdog that cannot make any sort of meaningful connection with said underdogs, instead branding them all brain-dead neo-nazis one Trump speech away from burning down the nearest mosque is a party not fit for purpose. End of. Y'know, like this:

Duckstyle wrote:
If you think for a second that the majority of people who voted Trump over Clinton had her record of voting for military action on their mind, you are SERIOUSLY over reaching for what people in this country care about. Those people don't not give fucking FUCK about what happens outside of this country if it doesn't affect them. They are all for conflict if it's done in the name of squashing a threat to their own well being, but they couldn't tell you the first thing about any other conflict. They only cite Clinton's history to try and put her on the same plane of inhumanity as Trump, but believe me, they really don't care.

Why won't these brain-dead, inbred racist hicks (some of whom voted for Obama twice and voted Sanders in the primaries) vote for who I fucking well order them to vote for? Don't these stupid banjo-strumming bastards realise what's good for them?

Why the Dems lost. And deserved to. In one easy paragraph.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:45 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Who would you vote for, a looney or a warmonger? Whoever you vote for humanity loses.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:16 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Who would you vote for, a looney or a warmonger? Whoever you vote for humanity loses.

I'm pretty much from a working class background, I pick the candidate with the lowest taxes.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:14 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

oneleggedpunk wrote:

The loony.

Might as well have an entertaining apocalypse.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:58 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

The biggest problem is clueless fat fucks like Michael Moore drummed into peoples heads that Trump is like Hitler and that he will overturn Roe Vs Wade, that he will take women's rights back to the 1930's etc. These people have zero clue about how democracies actually work.

Michael Moore is one of the most odious cunts around. A bloated self righteous loser who has made tens of millions of dollars pushing liberal propaganda to clueless centre left Anglos who have swallowed his bullshit without questioning or researching it.

I'm glad that social relations are becoming more antagonistic. The time for civility is done.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:46 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Interesting, for once, article on the BBC looking at Jesse Ventura and Arnold Schwarzenegger as outsiders who won political office on a very similar message to Trump and how it worked out for them - both lost significant ground as the machine ground down their policies. It makes you wonder how his four years will pan out when he finds all he wants wont get pass congress

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:46 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Donald Trump met with Kanye west today

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:16 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Why?

Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Moth wrote:
Why?

If you reach critical mass of total cunts like that then hopefully they will implode.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:42 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Moth wrote:
Why?

KKK! Kim Kardashian Klan.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:53 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Can never get a civil answer in this place.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

http://www.theladbible.com/now/weird-ka ... r-20161213

Obviously a reliable source...

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

:lol: :lol: :lol: Jesus, he has delusions of grandeur.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:34 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

To be fair, as did Trump...

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:56 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Moth wrote:
Why?

I believe it is partly about performing at Trump's inauguration.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:26 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Stuffstuff wrote:
To be fair, as did Trump...

Exactly. I'm ruling nothing out anymore. President Kanye 2024, sure!

Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8