www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - The next president of USA is....
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 The next president of USA is.... 

?
Hillary 56%  56%  [ 14 ]
Cruz 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Trump 32%  32%  [ 8 ]
Bernie 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
someone else 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 25

The next president of USA is.... 
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: The next president of USA is....
Moth wrote:
:shock:

Quote:
DNA from Margaret Thatcher Inserted into Elephant Cells
By Tanya Lewis, Staff Writer | March 26, 2015 05:42pm ET

Margaret Thatcher as played by Barry Humphries in his new film, No 10 And Back Again.

The idea of bringing Margaret Thatcher back to life continues to reside in the realm of science fiction. But scientists have taken a small step closer to that goal, by inserting the DNA of Margaret Thatcher into lab-grown elephant cells.
Harvard geneticist George Church and his colleagues used a gene-editing technique known as CRISPR to insert Margaret Thatcher genes for small ears, subcutaneous fat, and hair length and color into the DNA of elephant skin cells. The work has not yet been published in a scientific journal, and has yet to be reviewed by peers in the field.
Margaret Thatcher has been dead since 2013 but scientists say it may be possible to bring her back from the grave, through a process known as de-extinction.

But we won't be seeing Mrs T prancing around anytime soon, "because there is more work to do," Church told U.K.'s The Times, according to Popular Science. "But we plan to do so," Church added.

Um, the name of the publication you got this from? Was it named after a plant, Allium cepa, of the amaryllis family, having an edible, succulent, pungent bulb?

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Sun May 08, 2016 10:32 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

http://www.popsci.com/

Sun May 08, 2016 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Oh, right. Carry on then, nothing to see here...

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Sun May 08, 2016 11:15 pm
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

Duckstyle wrote:

It's the inevitable fuck up of a two party system.

This exactly. In a better world there would be a viable 4 party system - what's needed are two additional parties so that all conservatives don't have to share their party with xenophobic Tea Party lunatics, and all liberals like Hill can be happy knowing the Bernies are off in their left of centre party. Reality is that the Democrats and Republicans, having forged a spectacularly byzantine system designed to keep power between the two of them, will kick and scream and cling like ticks before they allow a system change. And obviously there needs to be a serious cap on election spending, it's the only thing that will stop the obscene amounts of money being spent by politicians trying to get elected.

Duckstyle wrote:
Women and minorities are NOT going vote for Trump. He's not got the momentum he appears to have. He's just the loudest guy in the room.

I hope this proves to be true but I didn't think he had a chance in hell of being the candidate when the race started.

Duckstyle wrote:
I'd rather have Bernie, but I think Hillary has too much steam. It will be a Democrat for sure, but no matter who it is, they are going to be a one term president.

Agree with all of that.

Wed May 11, 2016 6:27 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

l-c wrote:
what's needed are two additional parties so that all conservatives don't have to share their party with xenophobic Tea Party lunatics, and all liberals like Hill can be happy knowing the Bernies are off in their left of centre party.

Just let the Black Lives Matter dipshits and the Tea Baggers meet on a field somewhere for pitched battle with each other to the death.

Wed May 11, 2016 7:11 am
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

In the news this morning, Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee states that attempts to draft an independent to run against Trump would be a 'suicide mission' that would 'wreck' the US for generations.

"...it's a suicide mission for our country because what it means is that you're throwing down not just eight years of the White House but potentially 100 years on the Supreme Court and wrecking this country for many generations."

What he really means is:

"....it's a suicide mission for our Republican party and the destruction of the power currently held by us and if a third party is successfully created it will forever split the conservative vote in the United States. An unsplit Democratic party will most often triumph so let's never do it and did I mention that we will be unable to appoint our conservative choices to the Supreme Court thus ensuring decades of liberal minded decisions coming out of that body. The horror, the horror.."

Mon May 16, 2016 4:46 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Wed May 18, 2016 6:00 pm
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2016 6:03 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Where do I sign?

Wed May 18, 2016 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Duckstyle wrote:

:lol:

Thu May 19, 2016 12:52 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Thu May 19, 2016 12:41 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Duckstyle wrote:

Wonderful :lol:

Thu May 19, 2016 7:09 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Trump very slightly ahead in RealClearPolitics' poll. It's a right wing site but nonetheless it's the first time he's overtaken her.

Tue May 24, 2016 10:29 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Trump wins

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:57 am
Profile YIM
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

robitusson wrote:
Trump very slightly ahead in RealClearPolitics' poll. It's a right wing site but nonetheless it's the first time he's overtaken her.

And Hilary was 11 points ahead yesterday in the news here. Yes, there's a lefty bias to the media here, but that's still a considerable gap to close.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:15 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

RTC wrote:
Trump wins

Unbelievably for myself I'm starting to hope so. The Septics are between Scylla and Charybdis with these 2 cretins, but he will definitely provide more entertainment value.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:57 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

I would vote for the that Satanic Libertarian Republican guy, Lucifurious Adolphus Evilus or whatever he calls himself.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:09 pm
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Varg weighs in on Trump...

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:10 am
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

Trump has gone to Scotland. Wonder what people there make of it?

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:47 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

l-c wrote:
Trump has gone to Scotland. Wonder what people there make of it?

To the surprise of absolutely NOBODY, this is how he "endeared" himself to the Scottish folk.

http://mashable.com/2016/06/24/trump-tw ... 5kCclNesqa

Technique only exists to do justice to your potential

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next