www.Terrorizer.com
http://forum.terrorizer.com/

The next president of USA is....
http://forum.terrorizer.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8603
Page 5 of 8

Author:  Stuffstuff [ Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

handmadegod wrote:

But Mike Pence is well placed and experienced enough to warn Donald Trump that his populist stance would undoubtedly alienate a proportion of the vote he could do with winning over



For this plan to work, it relies on Donald Trump listening to somebody who isn't singing the praises of Donald Trump at full volume. Or taking advice from anybody who isn't Donald Trump.

Not. Gonna. Happen. Ever.

Author:  handmadegod [ Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

Stuffstuff wrote:
handmadegod wrote:

But Mike Pence is well placed and experienced enough to warn Donald Trump that his populist stance would undoubtedly alienate a proportion of the vote he could do with winning over



For this plan to work, it relies on Donald Trump listening to somebody who isn't singing the praises of Donald Trump at full volume. Or taking advice from anybody who isn't Donald Trump.

Not. Gonna. Happen. Ever.


Ego is another obstacle in front of him ever leading an effective gov't. Every president is going to be wrong at some point and when they are I would expect them to show enough humility to own their mistake(s). Even Maggie Thatcher fluffed her lines with the poll tax (local gov't only works in larger countries) and I'm a huge admirer of Maggie Thatcher.

Author:  Stuffstuff [ Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

His ego isn't an obstacle.

Obstacles can be overcome. His can't.

Author:  handmadegod [ Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

Stuffstuff wrote:
His ego isn't an obstacle.

Obstacles can be overcome. His can't.


Every man has the capacity to own up to their flaws... Only Trump has a 68 year old habit to break.

This race should have always been Ted Cruz vs Bernie Sanders... WTF happened? :lol:

Author:  Duckstyle [ Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

handmadegod wrote:
Stuffstuff wrote:
His ego isn't an obstacle.

Obstacles can be overcome. His can't.


Every man has the capacity to own up to their flaws... Only Trump has a 68 year old habit to break.

This race should have always been Ted Cruz vs Bernie Sanders... WTF happened? :lol:


Cruz is the devil. No way he ever gets the party nod to run.

Author:  robitusson [ Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

handmadegod wrote:
Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will be a one term president so hopefully the damage will be limited either way.

Seems highly likely. All in all it's actually working out well for genuine Republicans now. Trump is clearly not a real conservative and does not represent the party's real values, so it's best for them that he's failing. Plus, Hillary is set to become even more hated when she gets in and there's the very real prospect that she will absolutely fuck American foreign policy making the Dems toxic come 2020.

Author:  handmadegod [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

robitusson wrote:
handmadegod wrote:
Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will be a one term president so hopefully the damage will be limited either way.

Seems highly likely. All in all it's actually working out well for genuine Republicans now. Trump is clearly not a real conservative and does not represent the party's real values, so it's best for them that he's failing. Plus, Hillary is set to become even more hated when she gets in and there's the very real prospect that she will absolutely fuck American foreign policy making the Dems toxic come 2020.


Donald Trump seems to lean towards capitalism but not quite like a Ted Cruz/Marco Rubio would, those two would have a much better understanding of the economy, he does have a strong populist twist to him which probably comes from his lack of experience and/or the fact he's a bigoted prick :lol:

Author:  ChrisLiebing [ Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

Just voted. Insane turnout in the city.

Fuck you #imwithher

Author:  Stat_Rad [ Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

Voting for Trump is the new punk.

Author:  handmadegod [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

ChrisLiebing wrote:
Just voted. Insane turnout in the city.

Fuck you #imwithher


Did you intend to or did the machine flip your vote anyway? :lol:

Author:  robitusson [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

Oh dear. Looks like the old 'just call everyone homophobes, racists and misogynists' trick doesn't work anymore.

Author:  robitusson [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

FeedMeVibration wrote:

Am out to Vegas next week and wonder what the vibe will be like by then.
Image


Clinton's calling Trump to concede.

Simon Schama was on BBC this morning crying and weeping about it all. It's almost as if the elite is....out of touch somehow!

Author:  Triggmartyr [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

You had ONE job, America...

Author:  Duckstyle [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

here's what I see:

Image

Oh, and this:

Image

This stupid country...

Author:  robitusson [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

Duckstyle wrote:
Oh, and this:

Image

Ah yes. I saw MOBY posted that on his facebook page. It just shows that as a "liberal" he's learned absolutely nothing about what has just happened.

Author:  Stuffstuff [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

I did not see that coming at all.

Ho hum. Life continues. That's the third election I've called wrong this year. I called the Philippino presidential elections wrong. I called the euro referendum wrong and now this.

It's a good thing I'm not the betting sort otherwise my wallet would take a beating.

Still, it's time to laugh at all those people who called Bernie Sanders "unelectable".

Author:  robitusson [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

Stuffstuff wrote:
I did not see that coming at all.

Ho hum. Life continues. That's the third election I've called wrong this year.

Same. I've think called every US election wrong now since Bush II v. Gore. :lol:

So Le Pen to be elected and usher in Frexit next?

Author:  Duckstyle [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

robitusson wrote:
Duckstyle wrote:
Oh, and this:

Image

Ah yes. I saw MOBY posted that on his facebook page. It just shows that as a "liberal" he's learned absolutely nothing about what has just happened.

I think that's pretty accurate, especially the misogyny bit. Not because people didn't vote for the woman, but because they ignored the orangutan's penchant for it.

Author:  robitusson [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

Think so? Liberals in America really need to engage in some some serious, serious introspection. I think a meme like that, basically labelling half the country as racist and misogynistic, is exactly the kind of entitled, sanctimonious, hectoring shite that has led to this shit. See also Brexit. Expect more of this right-wing rise internationally until the left wakes up and gets off its (extreeeeeeeemely) high horse.

Author:  Stuffstuff [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The next president of USA is....

robitusson wrote:
Stuffstuff wrote:
I did not see that coming at all.

Ho hum. Life continues. That's the third election I've called wrong this year.

Same. I've think called every US election wrong now since Bush II v. Gore. :lol:

So Le Pen to be elected and usher in Frexit next?


All bets are off now. Hungary and Poland have already elected some of the most right-wing governments in european history since the 1940's. Austria is on the verge of electing it's first far-right head of state. The post-war social democratic consensus is dead. It's all to play for now. And the liberal snobbery embedded in the post Duckstyle put up will do nothing to counter it.


Besides, if Le Pen clinches it and chooses Frexit, the EU is over. That would be ironic. Britain voting to leave the EU only to find out there is no EU to leave anymore.

Anyway, the thought of that awful Grandma Death having her presidential ambitions thwarted make me smile.

I can't wait to see Barack Obama's face on January 20th. Sweet.

Page 5 of 8 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/