www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Health and eating habits
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Health and eating habits 
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

Post Health and eating habits
Hoping no one would try to convert anyone else here, but I'd like to discuss eating habits here. Personally I'm definitely eating plenty of meat, fruits, bread, fish and whatnot and I'm considering just giving up on unnecessary stuff that doesn't feed me to begin with, such as chocolate, cookies and whatnot. I'm a bit 50/50 about diet though. On one hand I'm curious about what really would be the healthiest way to spend your meals and on the other hand I just can't be arsed being too conscience about it. I exercise plenty times a week.

Thoughts?

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:38 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Post Re: Health and eating habits
Unemployed & with no recourse to benefits I had to rely on food banks & therefore learnt to cook for the first time - before that is was junk food & ready meals. The only food I miss (you can get most in London) is the MOSBURGER! The healthiest & tastiest burger ever!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOS_Burger

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:56 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I'm a low carber nowadays, borderline Keto. I don't eat much starch anymore. I eat plenty of fat and my cholesterol has dropped like a stone along with other inflammatory markers like c reative protein etc. My doc isn't happy, but he can't advise me to stop when my bloodwork is so good.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:25 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Vegan for twelve years, vegetarian for two years before that, and weight training for twenty years now, not grotesquely musley, but well built, I work out more to maintain than to get bigger these days. To go along with my weight training I eat light during the day and have a big meal in the evening, start my day with a protein smoothie (frozen fruit, almond milk and a scoop of protein powder) followed by two strong cups of coffee (keeps me going until lunch and generally I won't have any other caffeinated drinks for the rest of the day). Lunch is an instant noodle snack with healthy crisps from the health food store or some nut based snack with water to drink and an apple. Dinner is a big plate of stir fry, curry or pasta with a pint of water and another apple.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:15 am
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Junk food, junk food and more junk food. Pizzas, fried chicken, you name it. I get down, order food to make me feel better, get a brief satisfaction, then feel really unhealthy and fat and that makes me feel down again. Repeat ad infinitum.

I did eat some asparagus today though. I like that stuff.

I've not been drinking as much either. Mainly because I've just not been interested in going out, but also because drinking alone doesn't seem to do much for my state of mind, and I'd rather drink with friends and talk a bit.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]