www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:52 am



Reply to topic  [ 2429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 122  Next
 Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2 
Author Message
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Posts: 6333
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
New converge in Nov. Nice.

_________________
Mo Mo Gaddafi wrote:
His massive cock pleasured me immensely.


Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:44 am
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:26 am
Posts: 890
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
^ Not blown away by the first single they released, yet to hear the second. They're one of my all time favourite bands so I'm hoping this is a case of the old 'the deep cuts are the moments of quality' game.


Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:12 am
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Posts: 6333
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
MarmiteDanish wrote:
^ Not blown away by the first single they released, yet to hear the second. They're one of my all time favourite bands so I'm hoping this is a case of the old 'the deep cuts are the moments of quality' game.


I liked the first one but they new one slays it.

_________________
Mo Mo Gaddafi wrote:
His massive cock pleasured me immensely.


Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:26 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 pm
Posts: 21883
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Solaris wrote:
:shock: I didn't see that coming. Sounds alright, but Morrow's unhinged vocals can't be replaced.


I'll never forget a yank critic's view of Iron Monkey: for ignorant Brits who are unaware of Eyehategod's existence :lol:

This was when their first e.p was released. He went on to say that they were a sterile and less interesting band musically and all they had going for them was their vocalist.

I like I.M but I was never sold on their brilliance. Our Problem has some great moments though.

_________________
Image


Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:18 pm
Profile
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.
Lifer, Deather, Hesher, Whatever.

Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:26 am
Posts: 890
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
MarmiteDanish wrote:
^ Not blown away by the first single they released, yet to hear the second. They're one of my all time favourite bands so I'm hoping this is a case of the old 'the deep cuts are the moments of quality' game.


I liked the first one but they new one slays it.


Yeah listened to the new one after posting this. It seriously fucking canes it. Properly excited now.


Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 44923
Location: Béal Átha na Slua
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Stat_Rad wrote:
Solaris wrote:
:shock: I didn't see that coming. Sounds alright, but Morrow's unhinged vocals can't be replaced.

I'll never forget a yank critic's view of Iron Monkey: for ignorant Brits who are unaware of Eyehategod's existence :lol:

This was when their first e.p was released. He went on to say that they were a sterile and less interesting band musically and all they had going for them was their vocalist.

I like I.M but I was never sold on their brilliance. Our Problem has some great moments though.

I'd take the first Iron Monkey EP over anything Eyehategod have released, any day of the week.

_________________
http://cow.org/csi/


Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:30 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Posts: 6333
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Solaris wrote:
Stat_Rad wrote:
Solaris wrote:
:shock: I didn't see that coming. Sounds alright, but Morrow's unhinged vocals can't be replaced.

I'll never forget a yank critic's view of Iron Monkey: for ignorant Brits who are unaware of Eyehategod's existence :lol:

This was when their first e.p was released. He went on to say that they were a sterile and less interesting band musically and all they had going for them was their vocalist.

I like I.M but I was never sold on their brilliance. Our Problem has some great moments though.

I'd take the first Iron Monkey EP over anything Eyehategod have released, any day of the week.


You can have it, it's yours.

_________________
Mo Mo Gaddafi wrote:
His massive cock pleasured me immensely.


Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:59 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 27810
Location: Cunnamulla
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Step aside, posers!


Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:40 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:54 am
Posts: 1061
Location: Melbourne
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
^

I like it when girls do.....that thing.


:|

_________________
Tool are lying about their new album. There IS no new album.


Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:47 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm
Posts: 9851
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Still haven't heard whole PL till I own it. And off course the ITHACA. Love the NFO, Pyramaze, Onmyo-Za & Farmer Boys single. Midnight Eternal's sophomore.


Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:56 am
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Posts: 2338
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
New Forsaken in October:


Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:43 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Posts: 2338
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
New Grave Pleasures song:

Pretty good, sounds more like the Beastmilk-era stuff than the last album.
Believe it or not there are some idiots in the comments section complaining about the song title... :roll:


Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:41 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm
Posts: 9851
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
^ Yep! People also complained about my BM shirt. I wondered if thats why they changed their name?


Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:52 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 27810
Location: Cunnamulla
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2


Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:54 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 27810
Location: Cunnamulla
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2


Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:09 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Posts: 6333
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
robitusson wrote:

Fantastic

_________________
Mo Mo Gaddafi wrote:
His massive cock pleasured me immensely.


Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:32 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Posts: 2338
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Image
New EP


Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:34 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 27810
Location: Cunnamulla
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Another new Witchery album on its way ...


I still haven;t got round to fully listening to the last one. :?


Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:41 pm
Profile
Climate Control
Climate Control
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 44923
Location: Béal Átha na Slua
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2
Candlemass: Nightfall - 3 disc reissue on the way:

https://burningshed.com/store/peacevill ... dition_3cd

Second disc is outtakes and alternwtive versions, third disc is a rehearsal from that period.

_________________
http://cow.org/csi/


Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:00 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 pm
Posts: 21883
Post Re: Forthcoming Albums Vol. 2

_________________
Image


Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:37 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 122  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.