www.Terrorizer.com
http://forum.terrorizer.com/

Strongbow Steve's Random Music Thread
http://forum.terrorizer.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=99
Page 5 of 388

Author:  Sacrebleurgh [ Mon May 10, 2010 2:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Damn it!

Author:  The Wretch [ Mon May 10, 2010 2:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

TRC wrote:
What are Eric and Brian Hoffman doing these days? Anyone?


From Metalireland.com-


"Tryfiction (Brian + Eric Hoffman)

Ex Deicide shredders Brian and Eric Hoffman are back!!!!!!!!! Tryfiction will release their debut album in August 2010 on Earache records.


According to Eric "We have lots of unfinished business to take care of. Glen left our reputation in ruins, so it has taken a long time for us to get our sh*t together, but with this lineup we have created the most brutal record you will hear this year, and that's a guarantee. We have watched Glen turn our band into a fuc&ing circus, the amount of shows that guy cancels is unreal, and the last few records have been co&k, I can't tell you how many fans have written to us saying that line up ain't fit to be called Deicide. I mean, personally I think Jack is a cool guy, but he is just there to pick up a pay check, that guy ain't death metal anymore and Ralph "I'm a Christian" Santolla can fuc^ off with his power metal"

On putting the album out with Earache - "Yeah, ironic, I know!!! But they called us up to see if we had anything cooking, it's business for them you know?? They realise there are a ton of fans out there that want to hear us rip sh*t up and see a good live show, plus they basically admitted Glen is an absolute Di^khead, so we said why not, I mean they did good work handling the last true Deicide album, "Scars of The Crucifix"


On the band name "Well, it should be fairly obvious that, the name is a dig at Glen, he was always shi**ing on about coming up with the title Trifixion, pretty much the only thing he ever did in all the years we played in Deicide, I mean, everyone knows Steve writes most of the music + lyrics. The only reason Steve hung on in there is he likes money, and doesn't have the courage to go against Glen"

On the album itself " The album is entitled "Doing Business With The Devil" and we produced it ourselves at Morrisound Studios, we went for an old school vibe here, tried to do everything in one take had Jim Morris come in and mix it, it's totally ripping, ten tracks, no horse shi%


Doing Business The Devil is Slated for an August Release

Tracklisting

1. Snakes
2. Sh*ting On Your Own Altar
3. Stabbed In The Back
4. Vengance
5. Cold
6. Business With The Devil
7. Mask
8. Another Lie
9. Murder Of The Self
10.Immolate to Emancipate

Tryfiction are

Brian Hoffman - Guitar
Eric Hoffman - Guitar
Mark De Lanswick - Bass
Corey Snaliathe - Drums
Enrad Kowalzyck - Vocals"

Author:  Fhil [ Mon May 10, 2010 3:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Yeah, it'll suck.

Author:  TRC [ Mon May 10, 2010 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

wretched_metal wrote:
TRC wrote:
What are Eric and Brian Hoffman doing these days? Anyone?


From Metalireland.com-


"Tryfiction (Brian + Eric Hoffman)

Ex Deicide shredders Brian and Eric Hoffman are back!!!!!!!!! Tryfiction will release their debut album in August 2010 on Earache records.


According to Eric "We have lots of unfinished business to take care of. Glen left our reputation in ruins, so it has taken a long time for us to get our sh*t together, but with this lineup we have created the most brutal record you will hear this year, and that's a guarantee. We have watched Glen turn our band into a fuc&ing circus, the amount of shows that guy cancels is unreal, and the last few records have been co&k, I can't tell you how many fans have written to us saying that line up ain't fit to be called Deicide. I mean, personally I think Jack is a cool guy, but he is just there to pick up a pay check, that guy ain't death metal anymore and Ralph "I'm a Christian" Santolla can fuc^ off with his power metal"

On putting the album out with Earache - "Yeah, ironic, I know!!! But they called us up to see if we had anything cooking, it's business for them you know?? They realise there are a ton of fans out there that want to hear us rip sh*t up and see a good live show, plus they basically admitted Glen is an absolute Di^khead, so we said why not, I mean they did good work handling the last true Deicide album, "Scars of The Crucifix"


On the band name "Well, it should be fairly obvious that, the name is a dig at Glen, he was always shi**ing on about coming up with the title Trifixion, pretty much the only thing he ever did in all the years we played in Deicide, I mean, everyone knows Steve writes most of the music + lyrics. The only reason Steve hung on in there is he likes money, and doesn't have the courage to go against Glen"

On the album itself " The album is entitled "Doing Business With The Devil" and we produced it ourselves at Morrisound Studios, we went for an old school vibe here, tried to do everything in one take had Jim Morris come in and mix it, it's totally ripping, ten tracks, no horse shi%


Doing Business The Devil is Slated for an August Release

Tracklisting

1. Snakes
2. Sh*ting On Your Own Altar
3. Stabbed In The Back
4. Vengance
5. Cold
6. Business With The Devil
7. Mask
8. Another Lie
9. Murder Of The Self
10.Immolate to Emancipate

Tryfiction are

Brian Hoffman - Guitar
Eric Hoffman - Guitar
Mark De Lanswick - Bass
Corey Snaliathe - Drums
Enrad Kowalzyck - Vocals"


I'm actually looking forward to this, just to see what they can come up with.

It's also great to see That the Hoffmans want to carry on the war with Benton. It'll be entertaining!

Author:  Stat_Rad [ Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

I'd be more interested in the Hoffman Brothers band if they were called Trifecta instead.

Author:  TOTW [ Mon May 10, 2010 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

"IT'LL BE THE MOST BRUTAL RECORD THIS YEAR!" - So timid plodding mid 90's death with even shitter production. Probably a few songs about Christ being nailed to a cross or burned in a vat of maggots. YAWN.

Author:  ✝ĦЇϟ ℑϟ Ṳℛ ḎϴḠ [ Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

oh yeah, the name sucks too.

Author:  Tomochin [ Mon May 10, 2010 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Duckstyle wrote:
Bliss wrote:
I saw them twice in 08 and I thought they were pants. i must be a heathen jackass


...and beyond. Saw them last year they tore it up. With Flynn and Choi driving things, nothing can go wrong. The guitarists they have are both right there too. Not quite the same flair as Burkey weilds, but played great songs quite well.

Musically it's great to hear those tracks but you really have to ignore the frontman behaviour which totally wrecks the image I had of Atheist

Author:  Chantler [ Tue May 11, 2010 12:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

QUICKSILVER MESSENGER SERVICE
VENGABOYS
KENNY BALL AND HIS JAZZMEN

Author:  Jon Horse [ Tue May 11, 2010 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread


Author:  Solaris [ Tue May 11, 2010 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

I went out with a Joan Dolan. I preferred her show.

Author:  Sacrebleurgh [ Tue May 11, 2010 2:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

He was amazing. Pig ugly but amazing.


Author:  The Wretch [ Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Oh dear god. I came on here to get away from that kind of stuff.

Author:  Sacrebleurgh [ Tue May 11, 2010 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

It's Joe Dolan, an Irish singer who is dead now. My mum used to play his music every Sunday when I was a kid. Women loved him. He was the Irish Tom Jones.

Image

Author:  TOTW [ Tue May 11, 2010 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Blood Of The Black Owl are rapidly becoming one of my favourite bands.

Author:  Sacrebleurgh [ Tue May 11, 2010 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Angry Mob Justice wrote:
Blood Of The Black Owl


Sounds like a Harry Potter novel.

Author:  Steve [ Tue May 11, 2010 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Didn't they spam here a while back, to the umbrage of he-who-shall-not-be-named?

Author:  robitusson [ Tue May 11, 2010 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Angry Mob Justice wrote:
Blood Of The Black Owl are rapidly becoming one of my favourite bands.

8-) 8-) Nice one KillSymbolJustice.

Author:  TOTW [ Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Edward Penishands wrote:
Angry Mob Justice wrote:
Blood Of The Black Owl


Sounds like a Harry Potter novel.


I think you'd like them.

http://www.myspace.com/bloodoftheblackowl

Author:  TOTW [ Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random music thread

Steve wrote:
Didn't they spam here a while back, to the umbrage of he-who-shall-not-be-named?


They might of done actually, they're Seattle based and have a guy with a large beard that I seem to remember posting.

Page 5 of 388 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/