www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Things you fucking HATE!!!
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 202  Next
 Things you fucking HATE!!! 
Climate Control
Climate Control

Post Re: Things you fucking HATE!!!
I do NOT wear frilly shirts!

I don't mind so much with secondhand books, as long as they're not too bad.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

CDs in the wrong cases = execution.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Wolf Bender wrote:

That and breaking the pins that hold the CD. Christ, that bugs me.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Solaris wrote:
Wolf Bender wrote:

Worst is if you buy a brand new CD and all the pins are fucking broke inside. Jewel Cases are shit.

Since the order of the world is governed by death, perhaps it is better for God that we should not believe in Him and struggle with all our strength against death, without raising our eyes to heaven and to His silence.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:36 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Angry Mob Justice wrote:
Solaris wrote:
Wolf Bender wrote:

Worst is if you buy a brand new CD and all the pins are fucking broke inside. Jewel Cases are shit.

Inexcusable. I always go back with them.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:39 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Wolf Bender wrote:

Indeed.

As for books, I keep mine in the best condition possible. When I was 16 I bought The Fog by James Herbert with money from my first month's wages at my first job. Later that afternoon, around at my gran's house, one of my uncles asked to look at it - and then promptly bent the whole fucking thing over right down the middle, leaving the spine of a pristine new book bent, creased, and completely fucked.
Utter wanker.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:39 am
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

I gave a flatmate a book to read (years ago, first flat I was in), I went into his room and he was repeatedly throwing it at the ceiling in an attempt to dislodge a dart (long story). I went apeshit with him, naturally but the next day I had a new copy from him.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:43 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Solaris wrote:
I gave a flatmate a book to read (years ago, first flat I was in), I went into his room and he was repeatedly throwing it at the ceiling in an attempt to dislodge a dart (long story). I went apeshit with him, naturally but the next day I had a new copy from him.

:lol:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 am
Profile WWW
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

tooth ache can go fucking do one as well

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:49 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Quote:

Strangest incident with a book I had was about six and a half years ago.
The old lady next door had her slightly weird twenty five year old son staying with her for a while. Out of the blue, he came around one night and gave me a book. I didn't want the book, I had no interest in reading the book, and I kept telling him that I didn't want it. He said "don't worry about it, it's a good book and it's yours now" and left, leaving me stood on my doorstep more than a little bewildered.

Six months later I gave the book away to a mate of mine and thought no more about it.
Until weirdy rang my doorbell one Friday night at 11pm wearing nothing but a dressing gown and a stoned expression, asking for the book he lent me back. I said I knew which book he meant but he'd actually given it me - a fact I reminded him that I'd checked with him many times that first night.
But no, he now not only insisted it was only lent to me but now that it was his favourite book in the world and wouldn't stop telling me how much he missed it.
I had a quick think and pretended to look for it for a short while before telling him that I'd give it him back the next day (giving me ample time to ring my mate and get him to bring it back round again).
I tried explaining that I hadn't got the book immediately to hand many times to the stoned buffoon but he just sat there on my carpet in nothing but a (now horifically wide open) dressing gown and started to cry.
Then, after fifteen minutes of a scarily uncomfortable silence, he silently pissed himself and then left without a word.

I got the book back the next day and tried to give it him. Unfortunately, he couldn't remember a thing, denied even having come around, and told me to keep the book as he'd never even read it.

I moved shortly after that.

Last edited by Spiny Norman on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:04 am
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

:lol: Jesus!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:06 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Wolf Bender wrote:

cds OUT of cases,extinction of entire gene pool

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:09 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Spiny Norman wrote:
Quote:

Strangest incident with a book I had was about six and a half years ago.
The old lady next door had her slightly weird twenty five year old son staying with her for a while. Out of the blue, he came around one night and gave me a book. I didn't want the book, I had no interest in reading the book, and I kept telling him that I didn't want it. He said "don't worry about it, it's a good book and it's yours now" and left, leaving me stood on my doorstep more than a little bewildered.

Six months later I gave the book away to a mate of mine and thought no more about it.
Until weirdy rang my doorbell one Friday night at 11pm wearing nothing but a dressing gown and a stoned expression, asking for the book he lent me back. I said I knew which book he meant but he'd actually given it me - a fact I reminded him that I'd checked with him many times that first night.
But no, he now not only insisted it was only lent to me but now that it was his favourite book in the world and wouldn't stop telling me how much he missed it.
I had a quick think and pretended to look for it for a short while before telling him that I'd give it him back the next day (giving me ample time to ring my mate and get him to bring it back round again).
I tried explaining that I hadn't got the book immediately to hand many times to the stoned buffoon but he just sat there on my carpet in nothing but a (now horifically wide open) dressing gown and started to cry.
Then, after fifteen minutes of a scarily uncomfortable silence, he silently pissed himself and then left without a word.

I got the book back the next day and tried to give it him. Unfortunately, he couldn't remember a thing, denied even having come around, and told me to keep the book as he'd never even read it.

I moved shortly after that.

you sure we have never met?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 am
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

What was the book, Spiny? What was it??

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:35 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

robitusson wrote:
What was the book, Spiny? What was it??

You know, I really can't remember. :lol:
I know it was a science fiction/fantasy novel of some description.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Amazing story Spiny. Some very sensible hatreds on here so far, I'm with the book and CD/DVD abuse lobby and the YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE CUNTING TEAM YOU SUPPORT YOU CUNT pressure group.

I hate people who won't watch foreign language films simply becuase they have the temerity to not be in English.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:18 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

hostilesteve wrote:
Wolf Bender wrote:

cds OUT of cases,extinction of entire gene pool

Oh yeah, that's even worse.

Every time I lend my sister CDs she'll put them in the wrong place or just leave them out of their cases on the floor along with all her clothes, the contents of her handbag etc etc. She's lost two or three albums in this way I think. Now she's at university she doesn't just go in my room and borrow them without asking though, thank fuck.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

JCC wrote:
Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
I hate people who won't watch foreign language films simply becuase they have the temerity to not be in English.
Relatedly, dubs. Just, why? Are other cultures so upsetting to you that all foreign languages must be emotionlessly drawled over and all of the film's nuance and character destroyed?

I simply won't watch a film if it's dubbed. If it looks good I'll just find the subbed version instead.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Solaris wrote:
It's almost as bad as putting CDs or DVDs in the wrong cases, or worse still: piling them up in no cases at all. Take them to the Tree Of Woe!

If I see this it hurts my brain and I have to go and have a lie down in a specially prepared room. My mate does this and every single one of his CDs is piled up on one of his amps or actually scattered over the floor covered in dust and scratched to all buggery. He wanted me to move in with him at one point. If he'd done that to my CDs I now would be in jail.

What I really hate is when friends arrange to do stuff with you and then cancel at the last minute with no good reason. This seems to happen to me a lot.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Dreadful Doctor Dee wrote:
Amazing story Spiny. Some very sensible hatreds on here so far, I'm with the book and CD/DVD abuse lobby and the YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE CUNTING TEAM YOU SUPPORT YOU CUNT pressure group.

i struggle with subtitles simply cause of my dyslexia

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 202  Next