www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:49 pm



Reply to topic  [ 5770 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 289  Next
 Moans Thread - The Re-moaning. 
Author Message
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
I've just read Termoid's last post in this thread.


Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:52 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm
Posts: 15990
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
It's much how I imagine him anyway.

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:54 pm
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 11047
Location: Hull
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
I'm just a poor boy from a poor family.


Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 15202
Location: The wrong side of 50....... just
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Upstairs at the Forum and no merch for sale, merch only for sale downstairs. What a joke.

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Posts: 9214
Location: Ooooooh
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
robitusson wrote:
Sparkle Motion wrote:
Bloody, bastard O2 trying to bill me £300 even though my phone has been on the blink for two months, packed up properly three weeks ago and they still haven't sent me my replacement phone. O2 can suck my sweaty balls if they think they're getting that out of me, especially as my normal monthly bill is £21!! BASTARDS!!!!


Fuck. Them. That kind of thing makes me absolutely apoplectic with rage. Commence the letter-writing. It is our only weapon against these cunts.


Too bloody right!! I honestly can't see how they can justify it, it has to be a mistake. I wouldn't mind paying them the normal monthly rate even though the phone has been out of operation, I just accepted that was going to happen. How my bill can be that much more than normal while not having a working phone is beyond me.

oneleggedpunk wrote:
Upstairs at the Forum and no merch for sale, merch only for sale downstairs. What a joke.


We have an upstairs?

_________________
Enos = Psychedelic space chimp goodness

WarrenSchofield wrote:
FULL OF HARD COCKS!

Zagreus wrote:
I'd do Barbara Windsor.


Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:15 am
Posts: 1354
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Good point OLP. Complain to the venue.

I wonder when the first band shirt/clothing was ever made and who the band was.


Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am
Posts: 28491
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Sparkle Motion wrote:
We have an upstairs?


Where do you think Mali and Crom take the hookers?


Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 pm
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 27810
Location: Cunnamulla
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Sparkle Motion wrote:

Too bloody right!! I honestly can't see how they can justify it, it has to be a mistake. I wouldn't mind paying them the normal monthly rate even though the phone has been out of operation, I just accepted that was going to happen. How my bill can be that much more than normal while not having a working phone is beyond me.

Start writing shit down. Dates, times, names of people when you call the "service" centres, etc. That's what I do. Then a barrage of strongly worded letters armed with the facts, followed up by a headlong charge of some disapproving missives. It works...eventually.

(Vodaphone are fucking cunts.)


Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Posts: 9214
Location: Ooooooh
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
robitusson wrote:
Sparkle Motion wrote:

Too bloody right!! I honestly can't see how they can justify it, it has to be a mistake. I wouldn't mind paying them the normal monthly rate even though the phone has been out of operation, I just accepted that was going to happen. How my bill can be that much more than normal while not having a working phone is beyond me.

Start writing shit down. Dates, times, names of people when you call the "service" centres, etc. Then a barrage of strongly worded letters armed with tre facts, followed up by a headlong charge of some disapproving missives. It works...eventually.

(Vodaphone are fucking cunts.)


I went through a similar thing with NTL about 14 years ago. All these companies are a shower of bastards.

_________________
Enos = Psychedelic space chimp goodness

WarrenSchofield wrote:
FULL OF HARD COCKS!

Zagreus wrote:
I'd do Barbara Windsor.


Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 27810
Location: Cunnamulla
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
They truly are. I never feel so close to terrorist-like violence as I do when dealing with them.


Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am
Posts: 4643
Location: New Forest
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Seer wrote:
I wonder when the first band shirt/clothing was ever made and who the band was.


I suspect it was either Elvis or The Beatles.

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:11 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Posts: 9214
Location: Ooooooh
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Chantler wrote:
Seer wrote:
I wonder when the first band shirt/clothing was ever made and who the band was.


I suspect it was either Elvis or The Beatles.


I'd put my money on Frank Sinatra or one of the "heart throbs" from the big band/swing era.

_________________
Enos = Psychedelic space chimp goodness

WarrenSchofield wrote:
FULL OF HARD COCKS!

Zagreus wrote:
I'd do Barbara Windsor.


Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 27810
Location: Cunnamulla
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
hmmm, thread idea.


Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm
Profile
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:15 am
Posts: 1354
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Would anyone like to watch The Hobbit with me and pay for my ticket? I wish to see it but I am poor.


Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:17 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 25945
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
I saw it for £5.40 with my (now expired) student ID.


Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:22 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 25945
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
No I read literary novels, taking great care that the cover can be seen.

And in trendy independent coffee shops too.


Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:25 am
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am
Posts: 4643
Location: New Forest
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Sparkle Motion wrote:
Chantler wrote:
Seer wrote:
I wonder when the first band shirt/clothing was ever made and who the band was.


I suspect it was either Elvis or The Beatles.


I'd put my money on Frank Sinatra or one of the "heart throbs" from the big band/swing era.


Willing to bet there were Paganini cravats.

_________________
Image


Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 25945
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
You have no idea of the depths of true cuntocracy.


Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 25945
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
No, I just look smug.


Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:28 am
Profile
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 25945
Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Worse.


Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:32 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5770 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 289  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cuchulainn, MSN [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.