www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - No Magazine / Delay
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 No Magazine / Delay 
NoVice
NoVice

Post No Magazine / Delay
Hello to you all. After a couple of months of good distribution (by time) the magazine did not arrive again. As a subscriber it is kind of frustrating. Last year it was also a couple of months terrible. The last magazine I received was half way december. Seems that the distribution company of the mag is doing a terrible job. At least by distributing it to my address in the Netherlands. Strange thing is: the mag is alway in store here by time (?!). The last 2 years the delivery is terible. My menbership of the mag is now 10 years and I still have the same delivery-address. Strange. Strange. Strange.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:04 am
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Post Re: No Magazine / Delay
HA HA like anyone at the mag even reads this forum.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:05 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Email Miranda (the publisher) with any enquiries: Miranda@DarkArtsLtd.com

Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:14 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

I'm having the same problem Peter - haven't received a mag in months. I've emailed Miranda numerous times...doesn't seem to work.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:16 am
NoVice
NoVice

I know: it is terrible. Promises are never keeped. They do not deliver. Shame. Been a subscriber for years.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:54 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

Sorry to hear that Peter but unless Miranda herself appears on here we don't have a better way of contacting than you.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:33 pm
NoVice
NoVice

problems here too. it's end of February and, I just received... December issue!! this is unbelievable. I am a subscriber for few years now and desipte living in UK this isn't first time this is happening.

I emailed Miranda@DarkArtsLtd.com each time magazine was delayed and I never got any reply, not even a simple apology, I can't believe this. I subscribe to other magazines - Decibel, zero tolerance and metal hammer - never any problems there, only terrorizer is notoriously late.

I'm losing my patience, what's the point of subscribing if I'm getting the magazine with 2 month's delay?!

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:48 pm
NoVice
NoVice

Post Re: Haven't seen the mag for ages - what's happening
Months ahaead, several mails to Miranda and a phonecall overseas: lots of promises, but still nog Mag. It is in the shop here (Netherlands) alhough... I wil send here a photocopy of this messageboard-topic, maybe that will do it, who knows....

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:42 am
NoVice
NoVice

Post Delay and terrible customer service
Well here I am again with the same complaints. The magazine is always very late or does not arrive at all. It's going on since Louise Brown left (and formed the Iron Fist Mag - maybe we should all go there :twisted: Terrorizer Mag treats their subscribers terrible. It is goin on for 2 years now. Every moth I have to e-mail Miranda..

Maybe everyone who has the same problems can contribute to this message-board to send an alert so that a shitstorm will arrive in their office and something will happen.

Cheers
Peter
Middelburg, The Netherlands

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:08 pm
NoVice
NoVice

Post Re: Delay and terrible customer service
same here, last issue I received was 280 (April issue) which came bundled with 279...

it's the end of July, issue 282 has been long in stores - I neither have 280 nor 281... I tried emailing miranda@darkartsltd.com and subs@darkartsltd.com - no reply at all. Tried calling +44 (0) 20 7729 7666 - no one is answering the phone. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Post Re: Delay and terrible customer service
I've just given up and cancelled my subscription....

Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:04 pm
NoVice
NoVice

Post Is Terrorizer Magazine finished? Anybody alive there????????
As a subscriber I have not seen the mag in months. What's up? No answers. No news. Anybody alvive there????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Moes
Middelburg, the Netherlands

Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:59 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

This just popped up on Twitter.

Quote:
Thanks to all our readers who have stuck with us - we should be on top of delays and back on track for next month.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2