www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5770 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289
 Moans Thread - The Re-moaning. 
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Post Re: Moans Thread - The Re-moaning.
Unfortunately developed a cyst on my jaw, which for the past week meant some real intense headaches and pains, and now just horrible swelling, and such is the strains on the public health system, I have to wait through a few more days feeling like the elephant man. Not dying, so there's that :)

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:32 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Three days ago I put some bread out for the birds. The bread still remains untouched on my shed roof. Fucking ungrateful little cunts.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:40 am
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

Most birds only go for gluten free bread these days.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:02 am
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

Got a new phone three weeks ago, cost me nothing, unlimited everything and work's paying for the lot. That's not the moan. The moan is that it slipped out of my pocket earlier and I closed the car door on it.

Three fucking weeks.

Thu May 23, 2019 2:09 am
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I've slipped to 12th in the post count leader board. :(

Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

I don't want to turn my post into just ''woe is me'' thing but here it goes:

Right now I'm 25. Unemployed, not studying either. Used to study for my bachelor but that didn't work out. Got a degree in something I didn't late, but more so with the intention to get access to a bachelor study. Friendships are slowly developing over the years; I'm a lot more social than years ago and while I do notice I'm leaving a good impression with folks, I'm often still by myself - sometimes I mind it and sometimes not so. With women it's the same thing really; I've noticed they start to like a lot better over the years and I've rejected some even, but I've yet to get into a first relationship.

Obviously the number one thing I'm concerned about is lack of studying/work. Right now I don't feel like studying again, but at the same time I have no idea what I'm really good at as far as work goes. Used to work in the catering industry back when I still studied for some years and while I'd often enjoy it, I don't think I'd want to do that only.

Does this sound familiar to someone of you? If anyone's got some advice, feel free to share it.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:43 pm
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

I've always treated work as a means to earn money. Only the lucky ones get a job they find fulfilling or even enjoy. The one person I knew who didn't know where to aim themselves, ended up working for agencies, it exposed them to things they never considered or even knew. It then gave them a idea of what path to pursue.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper

:o
WTF!

Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
Climate Control
Climate Control

Colin: The only advice I can give is to not get stuck in a rut. I did, and it went on for years until I got my current job. I have no interest in it but it's money and my hours are flexible. Means to an end, if nothing else.

Not so much a moan but it makes me sad: there's a swallows' nest under the porch at work and while they're an annoyance in terms of cleaning up their crap every day, it's nice that they're there and good luck to 'em. When I opened up on Saturday morning, one of the hatchlings had fallen out of the nest but was, amazingly, still alive. I picked it up as carefully as I could and put it back in the nest, all seemed well. When I came in this afternoon however, one hatchling was dead on the ground and the other dead on a ledge under the nest. Just a shame, really.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:25 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Solaris wrote:
Colin: The only advice I can give is to not get stuck in a rut. I did, and it went on for years until I got my current job. I have no interest in it but it's money and my hours are flexible. Means to an end, if nothing else.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah, right now I'm looking for a job obviously but I can't help that some serious self doubt/over analyzing screw things up even though I realize that having something going on is better than nothing. I used to do volunteer work that started last year but due to lack of funding I had to quit.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5770 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289