www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Marduk VS Darkthrone?
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:02 am



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Marduk VS Darkthrone? 

Marduk VS Darkthrone
Marduk 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Darkthrone 78%  78%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 9

 Marduk VS Darkthrone? 
Author Message
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm
Posts: 9419
Post Marduk VS Darkthrone?
}:D No hovel?


Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:20 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:09 am
Posts: 6087
Location: Sydney, Australia
Post Re: Marduk VS Darkthrone?
Darkthrone pretty comfortably. I don't think Marduk have ever released a classic album whereas the classic period of Darkthrone is as good as anything released in the entire subgenre.


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:07 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:45 am
Posts: 3130
Location: On top of the Trans-Alpine faultline
Post Re: Marduk VS Darkthrone?
Marduk easily. Darkthrone has one good album and a career of shit ever since.

_________________
I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.


Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 am
Profile
Storm Trooper
Storm Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 pm
Posts: 21399
Post Re: Marduk VS Darkthrone?
opaline wrote:
Darkthrone pretty comfortably. I don't think Marduk have ever released a classic album whereas the classic period of Darkthrone is as good as anything released in the entire subgenre.


Yeh Marduk have no absolutely essential releases. They tried to pass off Heaven Shall Burn... as one in 96, but no dice.

Marduk are very good, but the quality of their output tends to top out around the 4/5 mark.

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:26 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 am
Posts: 7095
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Marduk VS Darkthrone?
Even though I’m a huge fan of Marduk, Darkthrone is the easy choice for me seeing how they’re my favorite BM band.

I dunno, I would list Those of the Unlight, Opus Nocturne, and Rom 5:12 as essential albums by Marduk. Then I would rate Heaven Shall Burn, Plague Angel, Serpent Sermon, and Frontschwein as 5/5 albums. Then again, I really enjoy La Grande... and World Funeral, so I’m probably not the best one to speak objectively about them. Anyway, great band!


Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:12 pm
Profile
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:45 am
Posts: 3130
Location: On top of the Trans-Alpine faultline
Post Re: Marduk VS Darkthrone?
ajk70 wrote:
Even though I’m a huge fan of Marduk, Darkthrone is the easy choice for me seeing how they’re my favorite BM band.

I dunno, I would list Those of the Unlight, Opus Nocturne, and Rom 5:12 as essential albums by Marduk. Then I would rate Heaven Shall Burn, Plague Angel, Serpent Sermon, and Frontschwein as 5/5 albums. Then again, I really enjoy La Grande... and World Funeral, so I’m probably not the best one to speak objectively about them. Anyway, great band!


To me Nightwing and Panzer Division Marduk are essentials.

_________________
I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.


Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:41 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:09 am
Posts: 6087
Location: Sydney, Australia
Post Re: Marduk VS Darkthrone?
I don't think Marduk have any essential albums but "Opus Nocturne" is my favourite.


Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:51 am
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm
Posts: 9419
Post Re: Marduk VS Darkthrone?
I like HSB & PDM. Didn't like NW at release but like it now. New one called Viktoria!


Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:34 pm
Profile
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 am
Posts: 7095
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Marduk VS Darkthrone?
Vim Fuego wrote:
ajk70 wrote:
Even though I’m a huge fan of Marduk, Darkthrone is the easy choice for me seeing how they’re my favorite BM band.

I dunno, I would list Those of the Unlight, Opus Nocturne, and Rom 5:12 as essential albums by Marduk. Then I would rate Heaven Shall Burn, Plague Angel, Serpent Sermon, and Frontschwein as 5/5 albums. Then again, I really enjoy La Grande... and World Funeral, so I’m probably not the best one to speak objectively about them. Anyway, great band!


To me Nightwing and Panzer Division Marduk are essentials.


They are really good. Just wish Mortuus had been in the band then. I like Legion, but just like Mortuus a lot more.


Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.