www.Terrorizer.com - View topic - Last album you deleted...
TERRORIZER FRONT PAGE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 12:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 2588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130
 Last album you deleted... 
Darth Fucking Vader
Darth Fucking Vader

Post Re: Last album you deleted...
The only thing I remember about their last album was the guitarist whinging on youtube going to a shop and buying the album. :lol: Personally I'd regard bands like Dismember, Immolation, Malevolent Creation as second tier - with no negativity meant by it necessarily. Suffocation don't come near any of them which makes them third rate. Also, if a band's innovation is to be shit, I wouldn't see it as a good thing.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:11 pm
Super Trooper
Super Trooper

There's no way known that Dismember or Malevolent Creation are on the same level as Suffocation & certainly not a level up. That's absolute rubbish. Suffocation created the brutal death metal sound & their best releases are miles ahead of anything else that's ever been released in the entire subgenre. All Dismember did was create an inferior copy of their favourite band!

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 pm
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

Solaris wrote:

Dull as fuck.

Why is anyone surprised? One of the most boring bands I've ever heard.

I am Deth!!! Fukk You!!! 我死了!你他媽的!나는 죽음 이다! 엿 먹어 !私は死です!あなたをファック!أنا الموت! اللعنة عليك !Я - смерть! Пошел на хуй !איך בין טויט! באַרען איר!میں موت ہوں! تم بھاڑ میں جاؤ !Olen kuolema ! Haista vittu !Είμαι ο θάνατος ! Γαμήσου !Yr wyf marwolaeth ! Ffyc chi!Ek is die dood! Fok jou !मैं मृत्यु हूं! फक यू!

"Anyone who says a bad fuck is better than a good wank has obviously never had either." - my mate Anthony

Metalcore- parting morons from their money since ages ago.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:45 am
Climate Control
Climate Control

opaline wrote:
There's no way known that Dismember or Malevolent Creation are on the same level as Suffocation & certainly not a level up. That's absolute rubbish. Suffocation created the brutal death metal sound & their best releases are miles ahead of anything else that's ever been released in the entire subgenre. All Dismember did was create an inferior copy of their favourite band!

Horseshit. The first two Dismember and Malevolent Creation albums piss on anything Suffocation have ever released. Effigy... and Human Waste aside, they're generally forgettable as a band. As far as 'creating the brutal death metal sound' goes, I'm not sure that's something to be proud of TBH.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:38 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

Beige, boring. No thanks.

Tue May 16, 2017 3:16 pm
Space Ranger
Space Ranger

Solaris wrote:

Beige, boring. No thanks.

Hmmm I feared that after hearing the tracks that have been released so far. I loved Otta, probably the stand-out album of that year for me, but I haven't been taken by any of the tracks I've heard.

Tue May 16, 2017 6:47 pm
Climate Control
Climate Control

I didn't even make it to the end, lost all interest about half an hour in. Just nothing there to hold me.

Tue May 16, 2017 7:32 pm
Infant-ile
Infant-ile

robitusson wrote:
The only thing I remember about their last album was the guitarist whinging on youtube going to a shop and buying the album. :lol: Personally I'd regard bands like Dismember, Immolation, Malevolent Creation as second tier - with no negativity meant by it necessarily. Suffocation don't come near any of them which makes them third rate. Also, if a band's innovation is to be shit, I wouldn't see it as a good thing.

This. I don't actually mind their overall sound and style on Effigy so much (although its not an album I ever listen to) but those vocals...

Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130